Lebron Is Coming Back! Everything is Coming up Cleveland.

Leweman

Platinum Member
Aug 5, 2010
Although nothing is official, it is inevitable. First the Browns get Johnny, then the RNC picks Cleveland for the convention and now Lebron is coming back. Still to come ... The Indians win the World Series this year.

Our Phoenix Suns pitched his agent about coming here....nothing. And it would have given him the best shot at more rings with the young talent and....he could bring Bosh on a max-contract...nothing. I'm not sure how bright LBJ is....I hope for you mistake-by-the-lake fans he doesn't break your hearts again. Cleveland looks like SIBERIA after 4 years in Miami....we sent Dan Majerle there during his heyday in Phoenix.....cloudy and cold after his years in the Valley of the Sun.....he was seen sobbing into a towel. :(

Our Phoenix Suns pitched his agent about coming here....nothing. And it would have given him the best shot at more rings with the young talent and....he could bring Bosh on a max-contract...nothing. I'm not sure how bright LBJ is....I hope for you mistake-by-the-lake fans he doesn't break your hearts again. Cleveland looks like SIBERIA after 4 years in Miami....we sent Dan Majerle there during his heyday in Phoenix.....cloudy and cold after his years in the Valley of the Sun.....he was seen sobbing into a towel. :(

It will feel like Siberia in the winter maybe, but hes from there so he will adjust to it quickly.

Well hopefully Thome ends up in the Hall of Fame. But IMO that's the best thing Cleveland has to hope for in sports :(

7th all time in home runs. He's in.

He fucking better be. He's the true home run king of the steroid era. Bonds, Manny and Arod are cheating frauds. And he was hanging in neck and neck with them proving that true greats don't need to insult the game to get it done. :mad:

Last edited:

It will feel like Siberia in the winter maybe, but hes from there so he will adjust to it quickly.

He's went into a meeting with Riley in Vegas 3 1/2 hours ago....no news yet. I can't believe the Cavs would ditch players like they did this morning unless they know something good is happening. Make no mistake, he's the best since Jordan and still young enough for another contract after this one. I bet his wife makes the final call. :eusa_angel:

Although nothing is official, it is inevitable. First the Browns get Johnny, then the RNC picks Cleveland for the convention and now Lebron is coming back.
Bad things do come in threes! :D

oh yeah ... its all just so horrible for the city

I'm a proud Cleveland native, and my town needs some breaks.

LeBron will get more rings if he comes back home.

Miami isn't exactly Shangri-La. The ONLY thing Miami has going for it is the weather. Other than that, Miami is the Detroit of the south. Gangs, drugs, murders, etc.

Cleveland is on the way back! It all started when the Indians made Francona their manager. Now they'll get LeBron back, the Browns are on the upswing, and the RNC convention is coming.

I haven't lived anywhere near Cleveland for 25 years, but it's still my HOME TOWN.

I'm a proud Cleveland native, and my town needs some breaks.

LeBron will get more rings if he comes back home.

Miami isn't exactly Shangri-La. The ONLY thing Miami has going for it is the weather. Other than that, Miami is the Detroit of the south. Gangs, drugs, murders, etc.

Cleveland is on the way back! It all started when the Indians made Francona their manager. Now they'll get LeBron back, the Browns are on the upswing, and the RNC convention is coming.

I haven't lived anywhere near Cleveland for 25 years, but it's still my HOME TOWN.

I was going to +rep you until you trashed Detroit....MY hometown
angry_zps189e41d9.png

So anyway, ESPN Colin Cowherd (Coward) says early this morning that he's met and had Chris Sheridan on his program once. Later this morning he says he says that Chris Sheridan (the only guy who's saying Cleveland is the one) is "a good friend of mine" and goes on to quote somebody else that LBJ is house shopping in Cleveland. Typical Cowherd lies and exaggerations to keep an audience...add in his reedy voice with his droning on and on about his self-importance, and I've had it with this story.
yawn.gif

The King returns to a team with

1. No coach
2 No Bench

Good Night

Forum List

Back