Lebron James is injured and out 4 to 6 weeks and I feel gooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!

It fits my policy on pro sports

take a knee, break a knee

then we will all have something to cheer about

FDgvkRTXoAMwKOS

FDgsx68WEAAj5i-

"NBA has suspended LeBron James one game and Isaiah Stewart two games following their altercation in last night’s game.

This will be LeBron’s first suspension of his career."

Hopefully this will be the last we ever have to hear from this Racist American-hating Communist POS !!!!
Indeed, China supports and sponsors groups like BLM because they know it helps destabilize and polarize us. But BLM isn't the only one. It has nothing to do with black or white with the Chinese government....only the effect it has on us as one people.

I'm enjoying all of it.

Never cared for LeBron even as a kid! Now as an adult, he's acting like a petulant child! Wanting to play with his son Bronny in the future is a "pipe dream" and is just another way of trying to set himself up on a pedestal he doesn't deserve! He's not "Mr. Klutch" and runs from the free-throw line! He's no Jordan so he needs to get off that! :itsok: :dunno::icon_cry::omg:

I love Lebron's game, he's probably going to be the GOAT when all is said and done. That being said, his personal views are horrendous. He only cares about "his people", and exaggerates their supposed plights while ignoring far worse issues in the world. His advocacy distorts the perception around the globe.

my Hawks beat the Lakers in the game where Bron got injured, and have now won 8 in a row

FEELS GOOD!
I don't get how the Lakers can make the playoffs. They keep losing. Seems to me the Clippers are 7 games ahead of them. Clippers are 8. Isn't it the top 8? How are the Lakers going to overcome being 7 games behind with like 20 games left?

ESPN said Lakers have 65% chance of making the playoffs? HOW?

When I say I hate guys like Lebron, MJ, Brady, it's with much respect. So they should take it as a sign of respect. But the joy I feel watching Lebron fail now, is not with respect. But he shouldn't be a pussy. For years he's been schooling the other guys on the court. They are beating his ass now the same way he beat their asses back then. And his fans cheered as he dominated. His fans cheered when Lebron beat whoever he beat in the finals right? I don't even remember who he beat all his wins were so unmemorable.

Can you imagine if you put MJ's brain in Lebron's body?

I cant stand mutherfucker and really hoped it was career ending. Just 2 days ago he said........"I should be the MVP every year" LOL

Well now your ugly ass cant play until MAY

I fe-eee-l... bad !
You knows dis nagga sad... na-na-ma -mah ma !

Dat aint right. Dis playa outa site
It so-o-oooo wrong. Dem fuckers kiss mah dong.

It's long
I strong
I B back !
na-na -na na ta-dahhhh

Anybody got a piano ?

I don't get how the Lakers can make the playoffs. They keep losing. Seems to me the Clippers are 7 games ahead of them. Clippers are 8. Isn't it the top 8? How are the Lakers going to overcome being 7 games behind with like 20 games left?

ESPN said Lakers have 65% chance of making the playoffs? HOW?

When I say I hate guys like Lebron, MJ, Brady, it's with much respect. So they should take it as a sign of respect. But the joy I feel watching Lebron fail now, is not with respect. But he shouldn't be a pussy. For years he's been schooling the other guys on the court. They are beating his ass now the same way he beat their asses back then. And his fans cheered as he dominated. His fans cheered when Lebron beat whoever he beat in the finals right? I don't even remember who he beat all his wins were so unmemorable.

Can you imagine if you put MJ's brain in Lebron's body?

I'm the same way; Iconic players are universally cheered, but I have a problem when they hang on too long! Right now in tennis it's Federer! He was the GOAT, but over the last decade his shine has dimmed and he's looked bad while it happened! Brady was winning to the last, but I'm so over him and his legend! I never cared for LeBron thinking him more a mercenary moving around the way he does! He made more finals than MJ, but he lost a bunch of them; with a charitable donation from Golden State a few years ago up 3-1 ("Thanks Draymond")! Don't forget teams #9 & #10 have a "play in!" Lakers can always drag up the rear, but still go home early! :dunno: :eek::stir::beer:

Forum List

Back