Lebron James - Nipsey Hustle’s killing one of the most unfortunate events in American history

Trump and Jeffrey Epstein liked them young on that island right?

Nothing like bill did. And Trump isnt known for being a pedo like the clintons.
And we do know that Trump banned your pal Epstein from all of his properties for hitting on underage girls.

I prefer them to be of age.
Unlike biden.
I believe only one person has accused Joe of sexual assault and she turned out to be a liar.

Reade has misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. For example, she falsely claimed to hold a bachelor's degree from Antioch University.

Would you believe a person like this? Wait there's more

Prior to accusing Biden of sexual assault in 2020, she made various other comments that cast her encounters with Biden in a different light. In April 2019, Reade said that she filed a complaint in 1993 against Biden with a Senate human resources office in which she alleged that Biden had made her feel uncomfortable through comments she deemed demeaning, allegedly including a compliment about her looks and a request for Reade to serve drinks at a Senate event. However, in her complaint, Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault. A few years before she accused Biden of sexual assault, Reade repeatedly praised Biden on her personal Twitter account, retweeting or otherwise endorsing comments which characterized Biden as a leader in combating sexual violence.

Nothing like bill did. And Trump isnt known for being a pedo like the clintons.
And we do know that Trump banned your pal Epstein from all of his properties for hitting on underage girls.
Congrats. Trump isn't KNOWN FOR BEING A PEDO, even though he is. He's known for a lot of other horrible things. But Pedo is one of them.

By the way, who are you running in 2024? Pedo Trump?

No one would be shocked to find out Trump is a PEDO. Hell, you wouldn't even believe it even if the kid testified. You'd say she's a globalist lying rino.

I believe only one person has accused Joe of sexual assault and she turned out to be a liar.

Reade has misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. For example, she falsely claimed to hold a bachelor's degree from Antioch University.

Would you believe a person like this? Wait there's more

Prior to accusing Biden of sexual assault in 2020, she made various other comments that cast her encounters with Biden in a different light. In April 2019, Reade said that she filed a complaint in 1993 against Biden with a Senate human resources office in which she alleged that Biden had made her feel uncomfortable through comments she deemed demeaning, allegedly including a compliment about her looks and a request for Reade to serve drinks at a Senate event. However, in her complaint, Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault. A few years before she accused Biden of sexual assault, Reade repeatedly praised Biden on her personal Twitter account, retweeting or otherwise endorsing comments which characterized Biden as a leader in combating sexual violence.

You must have forgot about bidens shower time with his daughter.

Congrats. Trump isn't KNOWN FOR BEING A PEDO, even though he is. He's known for a lot of other horrible things. But Pedo is one of them.

By the way, who are you running in 2024? Pedo Trump?

No one would be shocked to find out Trump is a PEDO. Hell, you wouldn't even believe it even if the kid testified. You'd say she's a globalist lying rino.

He's never been accused of being one....ever.

You must have forgot about bidens shower time with his daughter.
Never heard of it. In fact, I didn't even know he has daughters.

How's Trump's retarded son doing? Can he talk yet? God help Trump if he ever learns to talk. He saw Stormy and Karen McDougal when Trump snuck them in and out. Melania apparently got to re negotiate her prenup.

Never heard of it. In fact, I didn't even know he has daughters.

How's Trump's retarded son doing? Can he talk yet? God help Trump if he ever learns to talk. He saw Stormy and Karen McDougal when Trump snuck them in and out. Melania apparently got to re negotiate her prenup.

You're sick. Attacking Trumps kid is pretty low,but then I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a democrat.
And if you are so i'll informed about biden maybe you shouldnt be discussing politics.
Oh...the abuse accusations came from bidens daughter herself.

He's never been accused of being one....ever.
No but there's this

Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says she met Trump at 14 and flew with Prince Andrew​

‘Jane’, who did not accuse Trump or duke of misconduct, testifies in court she was introduced to Trump by Jeffrey Epstein.

Do you know how many of these young women will never come forward? They are scared to. Rightfully so. These are very powerful men who abused them.

Now who said Biden did something with his daughters? You're making that up.

But children raped by Epstein literally shook hands with Trump. Must have been frightening for those young women. To be abused by some of the most powerful men in the world.

1640117328397.png

You're sick. Attacking Trumps kid is pretty low,but then I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a democrat.
And if you are so i'll informed about biden maybe you shouldnt be discussing politics.
Well I think you are sick for attacking Biden and his daughters this way. I've never heard these accusations. Link? How come Fox News didn't report this?

No but there's this

Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says she met Trump at 14 and flew with Prince Andrew​

‘Jane’, who did not accuse Trump or duke of misconduct, testifies in court she was introduced to Trump by Jeffrey Epstein.

Do you know how many of these young women will never come forward? They are scared to. Rightfully so. These are very powerful men who abused them.

Now who said Biden did something with his daughters? You're making that up.

But children raped by Epstein literally shook hands with Trump. Must have been frightening for those young women. To be abused by some of the most powerful men in the world.

View attachment 578276

Trump has never been accused of misconduct at pedo island unlike clinton.
And no it's not a lie,you just dont want it to be true.

You should be shot for spreading lies

It’s no secret that political candidates running for office face a barrage of personal attacks on the campaign trail — the 2020 presidential election is no different.

One of the most egregious examples we have come across is illustrated by a flood of social media posts that claim Joe Biden, the former vice president and presumptive Democratic nominee for president, is a "pedophile."

Allegations of child sex molestation are a prominent part of the QAnon conspiracy theory that suggests a "deep state" is working against President Trump’s success.

To be fair

President Donald Trump has also been accused of sexual misconduct by several women. Dated photos of Trump with young girls, some of them doctored, have also spread on social media along with unproven allegations that he, too, is a pedophile.

Social media users claim that Biden is a pedophile. There is zero evidence — no accusations, testimonies, arrests or investigations — that gives this claim any credibility.

We rate this Pants on Fire.

You should be shot for spreading lies

It’s no secret that political candidates running for office face a barrage of personal attacks on the campaign trail — the 2020 presidential election is no different.

One of the most egregious examples we have come across is illustrated by a flood of social media posts that claim Joe Biden, the former vice president and presumptive Democratic nominee for president, is a "pedophile."

Allegations of child sex molestation are a prominent part of the QAnon conspiracy theory that suggests a "deep state" is working against President Trump’s success.

To be fair

President Donald Trump has also been accused of sexual misconduct by several women. Dated photos of Trump with young girls, some of them doctored, have also spread on social media along with unproven allegations that he, too, is a pedophile.

Social media users claim that Biden is a pedophile. There is zero evidence — no accusations, testimonies, arrests or investigations — that gives this claim any credibility.

We rate this Pants on Fire.

You still believe the fact checkers.... :laughing0301:
And again you leave out his own daughters claim.

Trump has never been accused of misconduct at pedo island unlike clinton.
And no it's not a lie,you just dont want it to be true.
Trump literally shook hands with minor girls who were just about to be raped by Jeffrey Epstein.

If only the children Trump raped would step forward. Until then, all we have is Trump hanging out with a pedophile. Like, good buddies. Real friendly.

The woman who helped Jeffrey is now on trial. I suppose you believe her that she didn't know what was going on? Yet you believe Trump didn't know. Who did Jeffrey say the young girl was? His niece? No. He winked and smiled telling Trump he was going to bed her later that day. Don't be gullible. Trump knew what Jeffrey was doing in fact Trump's done it himself before.

Was that really her diary? This seems like a Qunon lie from what I can see. Of course you think that means the mainstream media is censoring it from us but that doesn't explain why Fox News didn't report on it.

Who do you believe? What sources are you getting this information from?

If you believed the lie Obama was born in Kenya or that Trump was robbed in the last election, you have absolutely zero credibility.

Forum List

Back