Lebron James - Nipsey Hustle’s killing one of the most unfortunate events in American history

Wow! This is why he should shut up and dribble. Nipsey was a gang member. That is a fact. I’m not saying it isn’t unfortunate that the guy got killed, but to say it’s one of the most unfortunate events in American history proves he has no knowledge of American history and because of that lacks the ability to this in perspective.

LeBron James Calls Nipsey Hussle's Death 'One of the Most Unfortunate Events That’s Happened in American History'
Here is another one.

He was released from jail in November 2020 after reaching a plea deal with LA County prosecutors who wanted to try him on conspiracy charges in the 2016 killing of a 24-year-old man. Previously he had been acquitted of felony murder and attempted murder charges in the man’s death.

So he was involved in murdering a 24 year old man. Sounds like someone handed him out his due justice.

Giving any credence at all to an imbecile like LeBron James is one of the most unfortunate events in
US history.

From the other side of his mouth, Lebron Jame$$ is China‘s official whore. He’s completely forgiving of China’s slave labor, Nazi like concentration camps and genocide of Muslims.

Word on the street is Lebron hasn't paid taxes in 10 years.

I am sorry about Lebron James' ignorance.

Mr. James was like me, a student athlete at a Catholic prep school in Ohio.

But believe me, we all aren't as ignorant as James to think Nipsey Hustle was a great man. I'm sure he was a great guy, but being a great guy isn't the same as being a great man.

Only blacks and democrats would call a criminal rappers death a tragedy.

Every time he opens his mouth something stupid comes out of it. Hell that's almost all NBA players. They either sound like they didn't even graduate 4th grade, or they say just some really stupid shit.

I miss Larry bird and Michael Jordan. The intelligence of NBA players rapidly went into decline after they left. Now it's mostly dumb or thug players, and the rest are just guys who keep their mouth shut and play.

Oh so he likes to massage womens shoulders and smell their hair. That's not that creepy.
Other than taking showers and molesting his daughter, being a pervert that gropes women and kids, and having sexually assaulted one of his interns, the corrupt politician with a 48 history of being wrong is great.

1640103630933.jpeg

Other than taking showers and molesting his daughter, being a pervert that gropes women and kids, and having sexually assaulted one of his interns, the corrupt politician with a 48 history of being wrong is great.

View attachment 578178
He molested his daughter like Trump did? I never heard that before. What I do remember hearing is Trump talking about what a piece of all Ivanka is. Sick.

He molested his daughter like Trump did? I never heard that before. What I do remember hearing is Trump talking about what a piece of all Ivanka is. Sick.
You must have enjoyed Biden’s daughter’s juicy dairy. Yeah, the one that the FBI is looking all over for it to make sure nobody reads it to realize that their president is a pedophile who molested his daughter regularly while showering with her. Among other things.

Call it whatever you want....America is about the dollar. Just stating a fact. Heck our politicians say questionable stuff day in and day out. You should see how we laugh at them. You should be used to this by now.
HE is about the dollar, and apparently you are too from your own admission.

Stop projecting

You must have enjoyed Biden’s daughter’s juicy dairy. Yeah, the one that the FBI is looking all over for it to make sure nobody reads it to realize that their president is a pedophile who molested his daughter regularly while showering with her. Among other things.
If I were Trump, I'd f my daughter too. She looks like a Greek Goddess.

Forum List

Back