Lebron JAMES Son has cardiac arrest

A super healthy kid who is playing for USC basketball . Does this seem normal or the vaccine.
I think its obious

I am sure his BB career will never be the same again

Been happening to athletes for longer than you or I have been alive. Long before there was a COVID vaccine this was happening

A super healthy kid who is playing for USC basketball . Does this seem normal or the vaccine.
I think its obious

I am sure his BB career will never be the same again

In early 2020 Keyontae Johnson collapsed on the court at the University of Florida, just about died. Was in medically induced coma for 3 days.

In 2023 he was a 2nd round draft pick in the NBA draft.

In early 2020 Keyontae Johnson collapsed on the court at the University of Florida, just about died. Was in medically induced coma for 3 days.

In 2023 he was a 2nd round draft pick in the NBA draft.

Imagine being this thick-headed

Could never be me

Sounds like installing heart defibrillators is the most popular fix .. As everyone feared, the covid shots seem to have lasting effects whether you like it or not.. 😟

Sounds like installing heart defibrillators is the most popular fix .. As everyone feared, the covid shots seem to have lasting effects whether you like it or not.. 😟

I took a "wait and see" approach when they first came out. I knew they were bad news when I saw my young, healthy colleagues get very very sick with them--sick enough to miss multiple days of work. This inane "it means the shot is working!"...no. It means something in the shot is sending your immune system into overdrive--like a storm.

That's autoimmune disease.

That's inflammation.

Blood clots. Heart attacks. Cancer.

Hard pass.

I took a "wait and see" approach when they first came out. I knew they were bad news when I saw my young, healthy colleagues get very very sick with them--sick enough to miss multiple days of work. This inane "it means the shot is working!"...no. It means something in the shot is sending your immune system into overdrive--like a storm.

That's autoimmune disease.

That's inflammation.

Blood clots. Heart attacks. Cancer.

Hard pass.
Nice seeing you around SweetSue.. 😉

I passed on the covid shot, it seemed like getting the shot was a sure fire way to suffer with covid.

I did get a wimpy version eventually, it kinda sucked but after a week or so I was back to full time old crotchety guy life. 😏

Forum List

Back