Lee Oswald's call from jail.

Nope I have proven you the liar.

Your posts are all proven false based on evieence.

You have never posted avidence and you oopenly admit to being willfully ignorant.

Oswald sho Kennedy and no one else was involved you cannot prove otherwise and have never posted evidence to the contrary

Those are facts

you are one sad pathetic loser and you are my bitch and the world KNOWS IT

Nope I have proven you the liar.

Your posts are all proven false based on evieence.

You have never posted avidence and you oopenly admit to being willfully ignorant.

Oswald sho Kennedy and no one else was involved you cannot prove otherwise and have never posted evidence to the contrary

Those are facts

you are one sad pathetic loser and you are my bitch and the world KNOWS IT
:abgg2q.jpg:

I tell you what old friend, as the world starts to fall apart, and the NWO is no longer a "conspiracy," this shit gets, unfortunately, easier by the day. I sometimes wish some of the old hands, like Paulitican and Eots were still here. . .

Where once the whole place laughed, and ridiculed, now, I find more of them tend to agree with us. . . .

Strangely enough, this does not bring me comfort though, I wish the world was as it used to be. I really loath us being mostly right about everything. . . . :sigh2:

6j2s5t.jpg
Yeah I hated it when Eots left,he was the pioneer of the conspiracy section.i was sad to see dale leave as well,he was a very good replacement for eots,with both them gone I seldom post much here anymore.

I agree with you. As I’ve stated many times, Oswald likely never fired a gun that day. The TSBD building was full of people that day, yet not one heard Oswald running down the stairs from the sixth floor. Two women testified they were in the stairway immediately after the shooting, but no Oswald. Of course, the WC ignored their testimony or changed it.
Yep and your forgetting as well thst a photo was taken of the sixth floor window seconds before the assassination took place according to the witness who took it and you do not see oswald in the window,thst alone as well as what you said exonerates oswald and proves his innocence,Allen the third can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You don't want it, you will just deny it.

COPA-banner-latest-latest.jpg

Peter Dale Scott- ‘The JFK assassination as an engineered provocation-deception plot’​

". . . Why am I talking about Tonkin Gulf in a talk addressing the Kennedy assassination? Because of the case I am about to present to you that the JFK assassination was also part of a provocation-deception plot.

Provocation-Deceptions from Army Intelligence Reserve in Dallas, 11/22/1963

To begin with, we know that in Dallas, on November 22, there were people inside the military who falsified their reporting of the Kennedy assassination to create the false impression (or what I have called the “phase-one story”) of an enemy attack.
I have written before about these phase-one stories from Dallas concerning the JFK assassination, but I did not realize until recently that all of them came from a single Army Intelligence Reserve unit.

As these deceptions are immediately post-assassination, they do not in isolation establish that the assassination itself was a provocation-deception plot. They do however reveal enough about the anti-Castro mindset of the 488th Army Intelligence Reserve unit in Dallas to confirm that it was remarkably similar to that of the J-5 the preceding May that produced a menu of “fabricated provocations” for the Joint Chiefs.

In 1977 I tried but failed to draw one such false report to the attention of the House Committee on Assassinations. This was an army cable reporting a tip from a Dallas policeman:

Assistant Chief Don Stringfellow, Intelligence Section, Dallas Police Department, notified 112th INTC [Intelligence] Group, this Headquarters, that information obtained from Oswald revealed he had defected to Cuba in 1959 and is a card-carrying member of Communist Party.”#

The cable sent on November 22 from the Fourth Army Command in Texas to the U.S. Strike Command at Fort MacDill in Florida, the base poised for a possible retaliatory attack against Cuba.#

I knew before that Stringfellow’s superior officer, Captain W.P. Gannaway, was a member of Army Intelligence Reserve.# Later Ed Coyle, himself a warrant officer of the 112th Intelligence Group, testified to the Assassinations Records Review Board that all the officers in the DPD’s Intelligence Section were in army intelligence.#
Actually they were almost certainly in the 488th Army Intelligence Reserve unit of Dallas: Jack Crichton , the head of the 488th, revealed in an oral history that there were “about a hundred men in that unit and about forty or fifty of them were from the Dallas Police Department.”#

The Stringfellow message was an example of a phase-one report in the Dallas investigation: a deception report incriminating, falsely, either Cuba or the Soviet Union. It was not isolated. In Deep Politics I showed how it was supported by a concatenation of false reports about Oswald’s alleged rifle, and specifically reports indicating, falsely, that Marina Oswald presumed Oswald’s rifle in Dallas to be the rifle he owned in Russia.# (Marina’s actual words, before mistranslation, were quite innocuous: “I cannot describe it [the gun] because a rifle to me like all rifles.”)#

On the basis of such false phase-one stories, Dallas Deputy District Attorney Bill Alexander reportedly prepared “to indict Oswald for killing the President ‘in furtherance of a Communist conspiracy.’ “#

Evidence of a Provocation-Deception Plot Involving the Kennedy Assassination

Meanwhile, in Washington, the post-assassination phase-one stories out of Dallas were augmented by a more serious item of pre-assassination false evidence. A letter purporting to be from Oswald, mailed from Irving, Texas on November 12 to the Soviet Embassy in Washington, was intercepted by the FBI. In this letter, the writer spoke of “my meetings [plural] with comrade Kostin in the Embassy of the Soviet Union, Mexico City.” The letter also alluded suggestively to the lack of time there “to complete our business.” Even more alarmingly, the author revealed his accurate knowledge that the Consul in the Cuban Embassy had been “replaced.”#

This Kostin letter was completely unlike any other written by Oswald; to begin with, it was not handwritten but typed. For the FBI to verify whether Oswald was the originator of the letter, they should have tested the letter against the Ruth Paine typewriter on which he had allegedly written it. But there is no public record that this was ever done. This omission, along with much other evidence, suggests that the letter was a false artifact, or, as I would now say, part of a provocation-deception plot.#

The Kostin letter dovetailed neatly with another piece of false pre-assassination evidence: a report out of Mexico City, indicating that Oswald had visited a KGB agent in the Soviet Embassy there named Valeriy Kostikov. The evidence for this visit was clearly false; it relied on the tape of an alleged phone call by Oswald which in fact had been made by someone else.# We have documentary evidence that one day after the President’s murder this tape was listened to by FBI agents in Dallas, who determined that the speaker was in fact not Lee Harvey Oswald. Yet almost immediately this event was denied by other reports, including cables claiming — falsely — that the tape had already been destroyed before the assassination.#

There are a number of anomalies in both the FBI and CIA handling of Oswald in the weeks just prior to the assassination, such as the CIA’s withholding of important information about Oswald from the FBI. As one of the relevant CIA officers (Jane Roman) conceded years later in an interview, there was probably an “operational reason” for the CIA to have withheld important information about Oswald from the FBI.# . . . "
Allen as we know doesn’t want to hear it so he has his hands over his eyes right now as we speak.he don’t want to read that.:biggrin:

Yep and your forgetting as well thst a photo was taken of the sixth floor window seconds before the assassination took place according to the witness who took it and you do not see oswald in the window,thst alone as well as what you said exonerates oswald and proves his innocence,Allen the third can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No it does not exonerate anyone.

Yeah I hated it when Eots left,he was the pioneer of the conspiracy section.i was sad to see dale leave as well,he was a very good replacement for eots,with both them gone I seldom post much here anymore.
Dale never left. . . he. . just retired in eminent glory. He is just more focused on his health these days.

He occasional looks in, just to see how things are going.

There are more important things than the discussion of world affairs after all.

In other words you mention 911 was an inslide job and the person you are talking to knows you are a kook
It is a bit more complicated than just saying. . . 911 was an inside job.

Folks that study this stuff, in a scholarly manner, don't actually believe our own government had officially sanctioned the destruction of our infrastructure or the demise of our own citizens.

. . . and if your best argument is calling folks names, when we want to dissect the stake holders and nefarious global clandestine groups that promoted and profited off that foul deed?

Grow up.

iu

Folks that study this stuff, in a scholarly manner, don't actually believe our own government had officially sanctioned the destruction of our infrastructure or the demise of our own citizens.

. . . and if your best argument is calling folks names, when we want to dissect the stake holders and nefarious global clandestine groups that promoted and profited off that foul deed?

Grow up.

iu

Grow up.

iu
Yet you claimed people look at you funny when you say it is an inside job

Dale never left. . . he. . just retired in eminent glory. He is just more focused on his health these days.

He occasional looks in, just to see how things are going.

There are more important things than the discussion of world affairs after all.
That’s why I seldom post now like I used to and I have not seen dale popping in anymore,when he stopped posting he would once in a blue moon put a like fir one of my posts but he never does that anymore so it looks like this time he is done with the board.

Grow up.

iu
You do realise you are asking far too much from him in those last two words right,that you are asking for a miracle dont you? :rofl:

It is not based on false reports.

Your post is
Peter Dale Scott, Phd., is of higher standing, than the denials of some anonymous message board poster, claiming his scholarly work amounts to, "false reports." These reports are acknowledged by everyone as false.

But, your denial of reality? Is noted, and dismissed --- with prejudice.

". . . After receiving undergraduate degrees in philosophy (first-class honours) and political science (second-class honours) from McGill University in 1949, he studied at the Institut d'Etudes Politiques (France, 1949) and University College, Oxford (1950-1952) before receiving a Ph.D. in political science from McGill (with a dissertation on the social and political philosophy of T.S. Eliot) in 1955. He briefly taught in McGill's political science department and spent four years (1957–1961) with the Canadian diplomatic service before joining the speech department of the University of California, Berkeley as a lecturer in 1961. He was subsequently promoted to assistant professor of speech (1962), associate professor of English (1968), and professor of English (1980); since his nominal retirement in 1994, he has served as professor emeritus of English.[3][4]. . . "

Forum List

Back