Lee Oswald's call from jail.

lol at this moron Soupnazi630 having a meltdown.

What a bitch.
Yeah that’s the norm fir him,when he can’t get others to swallow his bs he has meltdowns and starts throwing chairs at the wall in anger that he cant please his boss to get people to have doubts and start believing the Warren report. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He has no evidence
I already posted it. And I predicted, before I posted it, that you would deny it.

iu

Soupnazi630

Gold Member posted-​

Still losing every argument you are truly a fool
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Allen you dont need to post these facts about yourself,everyone of us on here knows you are still losing every argument and are a fool so WHY do you advertise this about yourself when its all old news to all of us? you really need to stop looking in the mirror when making that statement.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Last edited:

Soupnazi630

Gold Member posted-​

Losing an argument and resorting to cartoons is being a bitch.

I crushed that faggot asnd made him have the meltdown

Failure for you boy
there you go again as always,advertising to the entire world what every poster here already knows about you,that you lose arguments every day here on the jfk assassination and you are losing it big time now, being a bitch and and that gipper and myself crushed you on here and made you go into meltdown mode and that you are not only a failure little boy,but a faggot as well. well done speaking all those facts about yourself to us,even though we already knew them so it was really unnessary to tell us.:up:

AGAIN thats ALL old news to everyone of us posters here,so WHY do you tell the whole board about yourself of facts we are already aware of about you,the meltdowns you have when losing an argument when gipper and myself always hand you your ass to you on a platter? thats does not make any sense why you tell us all things about yourself we have already known for over ten years now.:cuckoo:

you are really losing it here big time coming up with claims that liarintheWH posted any cartoons.nowhere in any of his posts did he ever post a cartoon allen boy. :uhoh3:

you calling people faggots is clear proof you are exploding angry going into meltdown mode throwing chairs at the wall cause Gipper has OWNED you throughout this thread with my assistance of course.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Soupnazi630

Gold Member posted-​

Losing an argument and resorting to cartoons is being a bitch.

I crushed that faggot asnd made him have the meltdown

Failure for you boy
there you go again as always,advertising to the entire world what every poster here already knows about you,that you lose arguments every day here on the jfk assassination and you are losing it big time now, being a bitch and and that gipper and myself crushed you on here and made you go into meltdown mode and that you are not only a failure little boy,but a faggot as well. well done speaking all those facts about yourself to us,even though we already knew them so it was really unnessary to tell us.:up:

AGAIN thats ALL old news to everyone of us posters here,so WHY do you tell the whole board about yourself of facts we are already aware of about you,the meltdowns you have when losing an argument when gipper and myself always hand you your ass to you on a platter? thats does not make any sense why you tell us all things about yourself we have already known for over ten years now.:cuckoo:

you are really losing it here big time coming up with claims that liarintheWH posted any cartoons.nowhere in any of his posts did he ever post a cartoon allen boy. :uhoh3:

you calling people faggots is clear proof you are exploding angry going into meltdown mode throwing chairs at the wall cause Gipper has OWNED you throughout this thread with my assistance of course.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Wrong little boy.

What defines a whiny bitch is when someone is defeated by facts and evidence but rather than admit it like an adult they pretend to ignore someone while ridiculing them with emojis,

That is fact and it probves YOU and GIPPER are the queen whiney bitches and since you are gay lovers calling you and the other faggot what you are is not an insult.

The ony help you have provided ANYONE is to prove what a worthless bitch they are.

I haveowned and cerushed you boy in every thread. You know it gipper kinows it and the whole planet knows it

Forum List

Back