Left brings anti gun campaign to wall street

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Left Brings Anti-Gun Campaign To Wall Street
Activists on the left are opening a new front in their campaign to undercut gun manufacturers, this time putting pressure on financial companies and pension funds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The scum of scum stop at nothing in order to strip our rights to bear arms. Cowards who want us like Europe are the only skanks who wants our entire nation to be a nation of victims, the good news is YOU AINT TAKING OUR WEAPONS A>holes..............

infowars kind of slow Blackrock already came out early last week for gun control.

28575791_1601822863239496_6664289845956623248_n.jpg

These kids are not going to school, if they go beyond the allowable days missed. They should be held back. They should be protesting the Obama policy of not reporting violent kids to the police. Then this tragedy wouldn't of happened. Stupid kids, I mean stupid liberals for using kids to push their agenda.

infowars kind of slow Blackrock already came out early last week for gun control.

jComing from someone who still believes in Russian bots lmfao.

Oh I believe in real Russians posting their bullshit on USMB.
Like what? You have paid liberals on here, who pays them? I have yet to see a paid conservative on here.

Just how do you know there are not paid conservatives on here and one poster used to have under his avatar paid poster and does not anymore. I do I know you're not paid you post a lot of bullshit.

Like what? You have paid liberals on here, who pays them? I have yet to see a paid conservative on here.

Just how do you know there are not paid conservatives on here and one poster used to have under his avatar paid poster and does not anymore. I do I know you're not paid you post a lot of bullshit.
I post the truth, you call it bullshit. Because the truth hurts.

You really must live on another planet all your own oh wait with all the other clueless libtards since being worldly doesn't really fit the real world. ......... lol

upload_2018-3-4_15-46-41.png

Activists on the left are opening a new front in their campaign to undercut gun manufacturers, this time putting pressure on financial companies and pension funds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The scum of scum stop at nothing in order to strip our rights to bear arms. Cowards who want us like Europe are the only skanks who wants our entire nation to be a nation of victims, the good news is YOU AINT TAKING OUR WEAPONS A>holes..............
Funny chit coming from a NRA duped dumbass.

If you need an assault type rifle to be a tough guy, you ain't shit.

Weak

I can be just as a tough guy with a knife. Since knifes kill more than guns. But I guess you're just ignorant. Lol

Forum List

Back