Left-Leaning Tax Policy Center: '80 Percent of Americans Get a Tax Cut Under GOP Plan'

This is the problem with Democrats and the media, and that is they only tell half of the story.

This bill contains many things that Democrats claimed they approve of such as the Death Tax, the increase in tax credits for parents with children, the elimination of mortgage interest deductions for rich people who buy houses for more than 750K, a tax reduction for people who make less than six figures a year.

There is no meeting Democrats half way. With Democrats, you do things their way or no way at all.

This is the problem with Democrats and the media, and that is they only tell half of the story.

This bill contains many things that Democrats claimed they approve of such as the Death Tax, the increase in tax credits for parents with children, the elimination of mortgage interest deductions for rich people who buy houses for more than 750K, a tax reduction for people who make less than six figures a year.

There is no meeting Democrats half way. With Democrats, you do things their way or no way at all.
Read and weep.

The Tax Bill: Not Just Bad, But Corrupt | RealClearPolitics

But the federal government tells the whole truth?
Isn’t it your side’s mantra to never trust the federal government?
Try to wiggle your way out of that one.

733CC53F-E917-442A-AC48-FAA801EF643A.jpeg
Meanwhile the Trump Russia hoax keeps getting spun around on fake news.
Four people who are positive this investigation isn’t a hoax.

Why is trump so worried about it if it’s fake?
If he’s innocent he’d be as cool as a cucumber.
Instead he’s tried to derail it a number of times.
I see you have no critical thinking skills.

View attachment 166863

Spin round round right round.... It's been two years of nothingburgers. Get over it, Grinch.

But the federal government tells the whole truth?
Isn’t it your side’s mantra to never trust the federal government?
Try to wiggle your way out of that one.
giphy.gif

Are you really the grinch at his point?
Couldn’t answer my question. Just what I thought.
Coward.

Why waste time with an obstructionist if they don't listen?

View attachment 166863

Spin round round right round.... It's been two years of nothingburgers. Get over it, Grinch.
Every day there’s new developments in the Trump - Russian scandal. Funny your RW media hides the truth from you. Great... all the more you’ll be shocked when the results of the investigation are released..

4 down... 4 more to go.
Next indictment: Kushner. Then watch the Dump’s head explode.

View attachment 166863

Every day there’s new developments in the Trump - Russian scandal. Funny your RW media hides the truth from you. Great... all the more you’ll be shocked when the results of the investigation are released..

You fake news agents just don't get it. But yeah, keep wasting time while President Trump is doing work.

F0854C42-BB5E-4D4C-8BEB-2B20EF309570.jpeg
We know the Dump has some serious eating and health problems.... just wait until the Russian investigation goes deeper into his family and the tax bill hurts more Americans.

I believe nothing from TownHell and their link to the actual poll didn't work - sent me right back to TownHell.

You have NOTHING

Tax reform is getting closer. Once it goes to President Trump's desk. It'll be historic!
So will the Dems taking over Congress next year.
Idiots like u ignore the wishes of the American people who hate this bill by more than a 2-1 margin.

Forum List

Back