Left Parroting North Korea Propaganda

According to expert former generals and people who understand the geopolitical situation in the world we have to live with NK having nuclear weapons. Their leader just craves attention just like our worthless leader.
It's tough to say which one is more dangerous.

Didn't take long for you to validate the OP and side with fat boy.
Bullshit. The world knows we're dealing with two crazy unstable leaders with the US and NK.
Obviously you're not paying attention and have your tiny head up your right wing media's ass who will never tell u the truth about your incompetent leader.
Siding with North Korea, how leftist of you.

Let me clue you in moron. There are no viable military options dealing with NK. President Obama knew this, unfortunately the Liar in Chief is a slow learner.
Sanctions are the only viable option.

AssWipeable......

Obama grabbed his ankles and offered to kiss anyones ass that bared it to him, while apologizing for America.

China's, Russia's and NK's aggression are the result of the weakness he and other DIMS showed.
America's problems are a result of Democrats weakness to take responsibility for bad decisions.
Youre just pissed Obama didn't start any wars. He had to deal with the ones Budh started now you imbeciles want another one with NK.
God help us all from you idiots.
Obama invaded Libya and Syria, Shitforbrains. Neither of which was threatening America.

That was to aid his Islamist buddies.

According to expert former generals and people who understand the geopolitical situation in the world we have to live with NK having nuclear weapons. Their leader just craves attention just like our worthless leader.

Bullshit. The world knows we're dealing with two crazy unstable leaders with the US and NK.
Obviously you're not paying attention and have your tiny head up your right wing media's ass who will never tell u the truth about your incompetent leader.
For you to make a statement like that proves the OP

Let me clue you in moron. There are no viable military options dealing with NK. President Obama knew this, unfortunately the Liar in Chief is a slow learner.

AssWipeable......

Obama grabbed his ankles and offered to kiss anyones ass that bared it to him, while apologizing for America.

China's, Russia's and NK's aggression are the result of the weakness he and other DIMS showed.
America's problems are a result of Democrats weakness to take responsibility for bad decisions.
Youre just pissed Obama didn't start any wars. He had to deal with the ones Budh started now you imbeciles want another one with NK.
Obama invaded Libya and Syria, Shitforbrains. Neither of which was threatening America.
Fact Check: Trump, Faulting Obama on Syria, Contradicts Himself

Voices in your head.

I missed the day when the left attacked everything nuclear, from ships to medicine and now love terrorist nations having nukes.
I read, I listen to experts. You watch Fox and read Breitbart which is why you're so fucking stupid.
Captain Crunch tell you his opinion?

I could care less what you think. But you're 100% wrong if you think the left supports NK. It's just a good old honest fact that we have an unstable possibly demented leader. Obviously you've been ignoring everything he says and does the past 7 months.. and last year and a half

I could care less what you think. But you're 100% wrong if you think the left supports NK. It's just a good old honest fact that we have an unstable possibly demented leader. Obviously you've been ignoring everything he says and does the past 7 months.. and last year and a half

The only one unstable in your mind you need be concerned with is yourself.

Voices in your head.

I missed the day when the left attacked everything nuclear, from ships to medicine and now love terrorist nations having nukes.
I read, I listen to experts. You watch Fox and read Breitbart which is why you're so fucking stupid.
when you can't debate.. can't read, can't learn... make a fool of yourself. That's what trump whores do best.

AssWipeable......

Fact Check: Trump, Faulting Obama on Syria, Contradicts Himself
NY Times Fact Check!? :lmao:

Fact is, Obama started more wars than Bush.

Voices in your head.

when you can't debate.. can't read, can't learn... make a fool of yourself. That's what trump whores do best.
Says the dufus siding with North Korea over America.

^^ pretending the president isnt unstable despite all the evidence staring him in the face. Lol

Dude you're fking proof of the OP

^^ pretending the president isnt unstable despite all the evidence staring him in the face. Lol

I see no evidence of instability save that enjoyed by you and yours.

Voices in your head.

Top it off with a lie. You've hit the deplorable trifecta.
Post my comment (s) that sided with NK asshole. I dare you, pussy

The only thing unstable in America are the violent snowflake leftists.

Voices in your head.

And yet here you are

I see no evidence of instability save that of you and yours.
No evidence. Lol
We post that evidence on a daily basis.
You're beyond hope.

IMG_0530.JPG

The only thing unstable in America are the violent snowflake leftists.
You mean like these?

Voices in your head.

Top it off with a lie. You've hit the deplorable trifecta.
Post my comment (s) that sided with NK asshole. I dare you, pussy
I already told you

I see no evidence of instability save that of you and yours.
No evidence. Lol
We post that evidence on a daily basis.
You're beyond hope.

Speculative writing arising from a delusion does not constitute evidence.

Forum List

Back