Left Parroting North Korea Propaganda

View attachment 147436
For you to make a statement like that proves the OP
I could care less what you think. But you're 100% wrong if you think the left supports NK. It's just a good old honest fact that we have an unstable possibly demented leader. Obviously you've been ignoring everything he says and does the past 7 months.. and last year and a half

The only one unstable in your mind you need be concerned with is yourself.
^^ pretending the president isnt unstable despite all the evidence staring him in the face. Lol
The only thing unstable in America are the violent snowflake leftists.
You mean like these?
Who's that your buddies

I've obliterated the lying weatherman in many of his threads.
It's been fun.

Now... as I said, post my comment (s) that sided with NK asshole. I dare you, pussy

Fraud couldn't do it. Proved himself to be a liar AGAIN.
Ha!

View attachment 147436
I could care less what you think. But you're 100% wrong if you think the left supports NK. It's just a good old honest fact that we have an unstable possibly demented leader. Obviously you've been ignoring everything he says and does the past 7 months.. and last year and a half

^^ pretending the president isnt unstable despite all the evidence staring him in the face. Lol
You mean like these?
Who's that your buddies
That's so weak since you know damn well the neonazis and white supremacists are you and your people..
They're part of trump's base.

View attachment 147436
For you to make a statement like that proves the OP

You mean like these?
Nazis don't hide behind masks.

Clarifies what cowardly fascists the left are.

Color me shocked, the left siding with North Korea over America.

Watched them do it for decades with the Soviet Union.

Two of the nation’s most active anti-Trump “resistance” organizations are taking decidedly pro-North Korea stances in the United States’ developing nuclear standoff with the communist country, whose leader, Kim Jong Un, has repeatedly threatened to launch a nuclear strike against America.

One group is Refuse Fascism, a well-funded “resistance” group created for the express purpose of opposing President Trump’s administration. Internal presentations from a Refuse Fascism conference last month said the group intends to make America’s leaders lose “international legitimacy” as a way of ultimately bringing down the Trump presidency, as TheDC first reported.

The other group is Workers World Party, a Marxist organization that has played a leading role in anti-Trump demonstrations across the country.

Both groups have consistently echoed North Korean talking points that demonize America while excusing Un’s genocidal regime, and both groups have instructed their followers to distrust American media reporting that reflects negatively on North Korean leaders’ oppression of their own people.

Keep reading…

Not sure how they can make them lose more "international legitimacy" than Trump-o has already thrown away.

Now... as I said, post my comment (s) that sided with NK asshole. I dare you, pussy

Ha!

Weatherman has urine running down his leg.

Ha!

I see no evidence of instability save that of you and yours.
No evidence. Lol
We post that evidence on a daily basis.
You're beyond hope.

Speculative writing arising from a delusion does not constitute evidence.
He's coming up blank on all his generals list.

View attachment 147436

You mean like these?
Nazis don't hide behind masks.

Clarifies what cowardly fascists the left are.
Yes you racist neonazis used to hide your faces but since you now have a leader that condones it you feel emboldened.

It's been fun.

Ha!
Shitforbrains validates the OP and gives us humor too!
As I just embarrassed your worthless ass AGAIN asking you to back up your lie but couldn't.
Same ole same ole.

IMG_0236.JPG
Weatherman:
Gets his ass beat so often it looks like this.

It's been fun.

Ha!
Shitforbrains validates the OP and gives us humor too!
As I just embarrassed your worthless ass AGAIN asking you to back up your lie but couldn't.
Same ole same ole.
What else are the voices in your head telling you, anti-American Leftard?

Liar : you sided with NK
Me: show me where I did that
Liar: I can't so I'll continue to act like an moron and claim victory.

My work is done here.

It's been fun.

Ha!
In your dreams bubbaLOL

Ha!

Weatherman has urine running down his leg.

Ha!
I did

Forum List

Back