Left wing censorship

Stop whining bitch and man up. Stick by your convictions and face the consequences.
You and rest of the political correct thought police can go fuck yourselves, or each other I don't care.
If you cant take the heat for your convictions then shut your whiny mouth. Like I said. Man up. Not everyone is going to like your view. You have the freedom of speech but that doesnt give you freedom from the consequences of that speech. Thats a free life tip for your bitch made ass.

these rat bastards can't tolerate any opinion other than their own.

ha ha

says the RAT BASTARD who can't tolerate any opinion other than his own!

tell me....

is it because you are an idiot...
or deranged...

or extremely stupid......

or really fkn evil.......
that you accuse your enemies of your own crimes?

Stop whining bitch and man up. Stick by your convictions and face the consequences.
You and rest of the political correct thought police can go fuck yourselves, or each other I don't care.
If you cant take the heat for your convictions then shut your whiny mouth. Like I said. Man up. Not everyone is going to like your view. You have the freedom of speech but that doesnt give you freedom from the consequences of that speech. Thats a free life tip for your bitch made ass.
Taking heat is not a problem, forcing conformity because you don't like another opinion is. Want to disagree with Brees go ahead knock yourself out. You and other left wing assholes don't like free speech unless you agree with it.

Brees should shut up and play football.
Want to hold Kapernick to the same standard?

Taking heat is not a problem, forcing conformity because you don't like another opinion is. Want to disagree with Brees go ahead knock yourself out. You and other left wing assholes don't like free speech unless you agree with it.
Youre whining again bitch. No one can force you to conform. Grow a fucking spine.

What force was applied to Brees?

Was he cut from the team and no one else will give him a tryout?

I guess you are too ignorant to understand the sarcasm in the post you just responded to.

That’s the standard the right holds people to when they don’t agree with them.

Shut up and dribble (Lebron James)
Shut up and sign (Dixie Chicks)

It’s satire.

Youre whining again bitch. No one can force you to conform. Grow a fucking spine.
Go look in a mirror first. You are the one who can't handle opinions different from your own.

I guess you are too ignorant to understand the sarcasm in the post you just responded to.
Self awareness is not strong on their side of the aisle.

Go look in a mirror first. You are the one who can't handle opinions different from your own.
I dont have to look in the mirror. I say what the fuck I want and deal with the consequences. You whine about the consequences. Man the fuck up and stop being a whiny bitch.

I dont have to look in the mirror. I say what the fuck I want and deal with the consequences. You whine about the consequences. Man the fuck up and stop being a whiny bitch.
If that is all you got, you have nothing as usual. Otherwise move to China or North Korea where the government maybe more to your liking.

If that is all you got, you have nothing as usual. Otherwise move to China or North Korea where the government maybe more to your liking.
Stop whining bitch. Its unbecoming and shows a lack of conviction. Buck up. Man up. Or shut the fuck up.

That’s the standard the right holds people to when they don’t agree with them.

Shut up and dribble (Lebron James)
Shut up and sign (Dixie Chicks)

It’s satire.
By the time you are finished you will kill countless people.

Forum List

Back