Left wing censorship

Stop whining bitch and man up. Stick by your convictions and face the consequences.

There should be no consequences just for free thought, whether you agree with it or not.
Breeze didn't take any physical actions, he only said a few words and wasn't calling for harm to anyone else.

I actually feel its ok to kneel during the anthem as long as I understand , it's done symbolically to respect those people who may feel they have not received the fair treatment that the flag is supposed to represent. But thats just me, I also understand also why other people find it unacceptable, they just look at the concept differently.

Actions speak louder than words though when it comes to proving if you think someones black life matters. Drew Breeze has done a hell of a lot to improve people who live black lives... and it means shit because he had a way of looking at what the flag and anthem means as opposed to what someone else thinks they mean. Maybe someones symbolic virtue signaling who kneels down to kiss feet of black people means more to the left then someone who actually puts their money and TIME where their mouth is. Sadly, this is true.

Democrats are the party of censorship when THEY decide something should have no back and forth discussion unless it includes punishment for someone. they really need to stop calling themselves Liberals.

Stop whining bitch and man up. Stick by your convictions and face the consequences.

There should be no consequences just for free thought, whether you agree with it or not.
Breeze didn't take any physical actions, he only said a few words and wasn't calling for harm to anyone else.

I actually feel its ok to kneel during the anthem as long as I understand , it's done symbolically to respect those people who may feel they have not received the fair treatment that the flag is supposed to represent. But thats just me, I also understand also why other people find it unacceptable, they just look at the concept differently.

Actions speak louder than words though when it comes to proving if you think someones black life matters. Drew Breeze has done a hell of a lot to improve people who live black lives... and it means shit because he had a way of looking at what the flag and anthem means as opposed to what someone else thinks they mean. Maybe someones symbolic virtue signaling who kneels down to kiss feet of black people means more to the left then someone who actually puts their money and TIME where their mouth is. Sadly, this is true.

Democrats are the party of censorship when THEY decide something should have no back and forth discussion unless it includes punishment for someone. they really need to stop calling themselves Liberals.

"There should be no consequences just for free thought, whether you agree with it or not."

Thats retarded and you should know better. Every single thing you do in life has a consequence. You could be walking in the crosswalks and get hit by a bus. Well that's a consequence of stepping into the street.

I have no problem with someone objecting to kneeling. My right to disagree with them shouldnt turn them into a pussy or cause them to whine about consequences.

"There should be no consequences just for free thought, whether you agree with it or not."

Thats retarded and you should know better. Every single thing you do in life has a consequence. You could be walking in the crosswalks and get hit by a bus. Well that's a consequence of stepping into the street.

I have no problem with someone objecting to kneeling. My right to disagree with them shouldnt turn them into a pussy or cause them to whine about consequences.

I'm talking more about censorship. Breeze is obviously was censored by prevailing thought... but yes actually he should not have given in. He has done enough for the black community to where he shouldnt have to prove himself.

I'm talking more about censorship. Breeze is obviously was censored by prevailing thought... but yes actually he should not have given in. He has done enough for the black community to where he shouldnt have to prove himself.
" Breeze is obviously was censored by prevailing thought... "

"Obviously" is a subjective term with no authority to stand the litmus test. You cant be censored unless you intentionally cooperate with the censorship. The man said he was wrong and apologized. Are you saying people that apologize are doing so because they are caving to censorship?

" Breeze is obviously was censored by prevailing thought... "

"Obviously" is a subjective term with no authority to stand the litmus test. You cant be censored unless you intentionally cooperate with the censorship. The man said he was wrong and apologized. Are you saying people that apologize are doing so because they are caving to censorship?

Maybe you are right about this one.

You and rest of the political correct thought police can go fuck yourselves, or each other I don't care.
If you cant take the heat for your convictions then shut your whiny mouth. Like I said. Man up. Not everyone is going to like your view. You have the freedom of speech but that doesnt give you freedom from the consequences of that speech. Thats a free life tip for your bitch made ass.
Taking heat is not a problem, forcing conformity because you don't like another opinion is. Want to disagree with Brees go ahead knock yourself out. You and other left wing assholes don't like free speech unless you agree with it.
What force was applied to Brees?

Was he cut from the team and no one else will give him a tryout?
Did the colon apologize for insulting all Americans?

When President-elect Biden takes his oath of office in January (and then kneels on the steps of the Capitol as an act of contrition on behalf of all Americans) that will soon be followed by massive censorship by the tech giants. Any comments that oppose Democratic policies will be removed.

In a certain 1930s European country, there was the infamous burning of books; in the United States of America in 2021, our Internet will become as anodyne as China's.

Forum List

Back