It will be a LOT more fun when you do... :laugh:
You claimed you knew what I was going to say, so walk your talk!
I don't blame you for being too scared now. If I had been dominated by facts by someone else, and they warned me to think twice before saying what I was about to say, I wouldn't open my mouth either. But I'm a LOT smarter than you are. I'm surprised you finally came to your senses.

Actually, pointing out the fact that your "evidence" is bullshit from The Nation IS a valid rebuttal. If you were citing The Onion (which would be about as reliable), would you expect me to treat it as a serious source and waste time arguing it as though it were?

Cite some proof that comes from somewhere that doesn't make me laugh until I snort coffee all over my keyboard, dimwit.
I don't give a shit if you take coffee rectally, you're a dumbass little bitch troll, who couldn't spell cat if I spotted you the 'c' and the 'a'.

My source was not the "Nation IS" or the "Onion", but it was a source. The fact that you don't care for my source, doesn't mean your objection is valid. If you can't provide a source of your own to counter my source, then you don't have a right to object to what I said.

Your blood pressure is dangerously high and you're frothing incoherently. My work here is done.

TTFN. :fu:

I don't blame you for being too scared now. If I had been dominated by facts by someone else, and they warned me to think twice before saying what I was about to say, I wouldn't open my mouth either. But I'm a LOT smarter than you are. I'm surprised you finally came to your senses.
You can't do it! You're full of shit. You made a claim you can't back up. But that's what trolls do. Now you're going to do everything you can to change the subject. The bottom line is, you said you knew what I was going to say and you didn't.

Wrong again ! For example: it doesn't just apply to citizens . Otherwise green card holders would t have rights to free speech or religion . Correct ?
They don't, nitwit. Just like an illegal alien, a green card holder cannot vote. If they had constitutional rights, nobody could prevent them from voting. How many times are you going to make an ass out of yourself by saying really stupid shit? Illegal aliens have no rights. The U.S. Constitution is not an international document.
I noticed that post #65 shut everyone up here. How convenient that Timmy, Billo_Really, danielpalos ran like hell and avoided acknowledging this indisputable truth. So for the last time right here and now:

The U.S. Constitution is not an international document and as such, non-US citizens do not have constitutional rights. If they did, they could not be prevented from voting. And the law absolutely prevents any non-US citizen from voting.

"However, green card holders cannot do everything that U.S. citizens can. They cannot vote in U.S. elections."

:dance::dance::dance:

Difference Between U.S. Green Card and U.S. Citizenship

I noticed that post #65 shut everyone up here. How convenient that Timmy, Billo_Really, danielpalos ran like hell and avoided acknowledging this indisputable truth. So for the last time right here and now:

The U.S. Constitution is not an international document and as such, non-US citizens do not have constitutional rights. If they did, they could not be prevented from voting. And the law absolutely prevents any non-US citizen from voting.

"However, green card holders cannot do everything that U.S. citizens can. They cannot vote in U.S. elections."

Walk your talk, troll. You said you knew what I was going to say, well, say it. You and I both know you're full of shit.

Wrong again ! For example: it doesn't just apply to citizens . Otherwise green card holders would t have rights to free speech or religion . Correct ?
They don't, nitwit. Just like an illegal alien, a green card holder cannot vote. If they had constitutional rights, nobody could prevent them from voting. How many times are you going to make an ass out of yourself by saying really stupid shit? Illegal aliens have no rights. The U.S. Constitution is not an international document.
legal residents can vote in local and State elections.

A California judge doesn't want justice served at the courthouse because (and I quote) "stalking undocumented immigrants" at the facilities thwarts people's access to justice. You get that? By serving justice against criminals, she feels that it "thwarts people's access to justice".

Sweetie - justice is arresting illegal aliens and prosecuting them. Justice is deporting illegal aliens. :eusa_doh:

California justice doesn't want immigration arrests in court
It is not a State crime.
Then the state Supreme Court justice should shut her mouth and not worry about federal employees enforcing federal law which is their jurisdiction to do, right? Oops...
It was on State property, not federal property.

so what; Puerto Rican's cannot vote in federal elections, either.

A California judge doesn't want justice served at the courthouse because (and I quote) "stalking undocumented immigrants" at the facilities thwarts people's access to justice. You get that? By serving justice against criminals, she feels that it "thwarts people's access to justice". Sweetie - justice is arresting illegal aliens and prosecuting them. Justice is deporting illegal aliens.
You don't get the concern about victims or witnesses of crime not showing up? I think you've got a problem beyond logic, lack of basic intelligence!
So to be clear if there's a neighborhood full of people who have committed a crime by illegally living in the US and one of them steals one of these illegal's wallets it's then 'not fair' to arrest the victim of the crime for committing their crime?
That's pretty fucking stupid.

A California judge doesn't want justice served at the courthouse because (and I quote) "stalking undocumented immigrants" at the facilities thwarts people's access to justice. You get that? By serving justice against criminals, she feels that it "thwarts people's access to justice". Sweetie - justice is arresting illegal aliens and prosecuting them. Justice is deporting illegal aliens.
You don't get the concern about victims or witnesses of crime not showing up? I think you've got a problem beyond logic, lack of basic intelligence!
So to be clear if there's a neighborhood full of people who have committed a crime by illegally living in the US and one of them steals one of these illegal's wallets it's then 'not fair' to arrest the victim of the crime for committing their crime? That's pretty fucking stupid.
The point is that you allow crime to increase, if people are afraid to report what they witnessed or that they were a victim of it. GET IT?!?!

Why wouldn't they show up? Don't they want justice? Or are they only concerned about justice for other people - while they desire to get away with their own crimes?

You don't get the concern with that konradv? Or are you just that unintelligent? Oops...

Why wouldn't they show up? Don't they want justice? Or are they only concerned about justice for other people - while they desire to get away with their own crimes?You don't get the concern with that konradv? Or are you just that unintelligent?
You're unintelligent, if you don't know why they wouldn't show up. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, however, and say you're just a run-of-the-mill TROLL.

Forum List

Back