Left-Wing Rioters Throw Explosives at Police 59 Injured

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Has the country had enough? Throw leftist politicians out EVERYWHERE. That includes California, Oregon and Washington. If you reward them, they'll learn these tactics pay off. THEY are at war with America whether you want to admit it or not.

Has the country had enough? Throw leftist politicians out EVERYWHERE. That includes California, Oregon and Washington. If you reward them, they'll learn these tactics pay off. THEY are at war with America whether you want to admit it or not.

Since rightist politicians caused these problems, wouldn't it be more prudent to show as many Republicans the door as possible on November 3rd? Then we might actually get down to making some progress on issues that matter to real people.
See how I did that? My opinion is no less valid than that of Fat Wesley Crusher's. :)

Since rightist politicians caused these problems, wouldn't it be more prudent to show as many Republicans the door as possible on November 3rd? Then we might actually get down to making some progress on issues that matter to real people.
See how I did that? My opinion is no less valid than that of Fat Wesley Crusher's. :)
Another psycho Leftist justifying the violence from the Left.

Who'd of thunk?

Your opinion is stupid as fuck.

LOL. You're not even worth hitting a dog in the ass feller.

Your opinion is stupid as fuck.

Jack off of no trades has been bouncing around threads spewing damage control nonsense.

Specifically, how did they cause these problems? BTW, because we didn't get our way is not an acceptable answer.

Since rightist politicians caused these problems...

How? By not giving you anti America nuts your way?

See how I did that? My opinion is no less valid than that of Fat Wesley Crusher's.
Your opinion has no value at all.

Neither does FWC's. Only to willing rubes who need their talking points spoon fed to them..by any a-hole on the Internet that agrees with their bias.
See how I did that?
Only to willing rubes who need their talking points spoon fed to them...

Good thing you don't project......MUCH. :auiqs.jpg:

:fu:Feel free to post a link to your channel with over a million subscribers and an audience bigger than CNN

Just curious. Do you condemn the use of explosives in a war against the police?

Forum List

Back