Left Wing Terrorists Continue To Issue Death Threats To Trump Family Members

I don't know what you are doing but you keep screwing up the posts.....(that's why I had to cut out all the other posts) you might want some lessons on how to post.

And to answer your question....many of Sanders' supporters are Republicans....FYI.

Meet The Lifelong Republicans Who Love Bernie Sanders

Why do some Republicans support Bernie Sanders? - Quora

I don't know what you are doing but you keep screwing up the posts.....(that's why I had to cut out all the other posts) you might want some lessons on how to post.

And to answer your question....many of Sanders' supporters are Republicans....FYI.

Republicans do not share Sanders communist views nor do they march waving communist flags.

David Duke left the Klan in 1980. He has not officially endorsed Trump. Also Duke never stated Trump makes Hitler look great again. The articles headline was false and Duke responded to it the other day on his radio show. Here is what he said:

Listen, this so proves the lying, disgusting Jewish controlled media.

For example, here's the daily beast reference to my radio show with the headline

David Duke: Trump Makes Hitler Great Again

[David Duke told his radio show on Wednesday that Donald Trump’s campaign could do wonders “rehabilitating” Adolf Hitler’s image.
David Duke, a onetime leader of the Klu Klux Klan, suggested on his radio program yesterday that Donald Trump, whom he has encouraged his listeners and followers to vote for, may be helping to rehabilitate the image of Adolf Hitler.]

Anybody who listened to my words knows that I did NOT say Trump Makes Hitler Great, I said the Media lies equating Trump with Hitler is making people rethink Hitler as much as rethink Trump because they know that Trump is Not Hitler! Or if Trump is Hitler because of what he proposes and says, than who really is Hitler? Is he what the media portrays him as?

So they LIE. I didn't say Trump makes Hitler Great Again! I said the media lies about trump can have the unintended consequence of affecting people's views of Hitler!

Trump is the one that lies......the media just reports what he says and what we see happening at his rallies...the fact that his supporters at his rallies act a lot like Hitler's supporters is not a lie....pictures and videos don't lie....they're not photoshopped.
Again, why are anti-Trump protesters wearing
Klan hoods to Trump rallys?

First of all, are you sure any these protestors are not Republicans? They are the ones in a panic trying to stop The Donald....:)

[/QUOTE]

Yes I,'m sure!

LEAD ORGANIZER Who Shut Down Hwy to TRUMP RALLY Is "Soros Fellow" from New Orleans - The Gateway Pundit

That doesn't mean that none of the protestors were Republicans......

The libs themselves don't want to be called Democrats or liberals. They like to be called Progressives.

That's because we are.......not "regressive" live conservatives......who all they talk about is taking the country back........ward!
Backward, or fixing what you on the left intentionally broke?

What progress have you on the left made?

None.

All you have done is show everyone you can't do anything right.

The country is fucked up, and going nowhere fast. Nothing gets done. Incomes are stagnant. The cost of living skyrocketing. Our military is a shambles. Our president a laughingstock.

Forward.

You're too funny...........for eight years all the Republicans have done in Congress is vote "NO", start up a zillion Benghazi committees that keep coming up with the same crap (no fault found linking Obama administration), and write up repeals to Obamacare (62 times, really?)....and then you claim that Obama has done nothing?

You like all other conservatives live in a bubble supported by Faux News misrepresentations of the truth....you still believe that Nixon was framed and doofus Bush was a great President. I'm wasting my time trying to provide facts to you, because you will continue to hold on to your conservative myths.

I know you won't read either one because you prefer to live in a fantasy, but if you dare....

President Obama Has Done a LOT! A List of 340 Accomplishments so far, With Citations

Bush vs. Obama on the Economy, In 3 Simple Charts [UPDATED]
All Obama has said to every proposal the GOP makes is no.

Like repeal Obamacare......defund Planned Parenthood, consider a fertilized egg a Person, etc., etc......:badgrin: What requests have Republicans made that go along with what the majority of Americans want?

But when you pair the Republican positions on issues (Ex. Raising the Minimum Wage) with credible polling that shows Republican positions are opposite the American people...why not blast them with polling and explanation of 2010 voter turnout results to discredit and challenge Republican claims they represent the will of Americans.
Do Republicans Really Represent the Will of the American People
Repeal Obamacare and defunding Planned Parenthood.

I hope we can all condemn any death threats- including and especially to any person's family members.

But fantasizing that these threats come from the 'left' just shows you don't give a damn about the threats- only about partisanship.

Then please do share false flagger. You sound like a Mitt Romney flip flop. Come out the closet. You're no more bipartisan than the Pope believing in Allah. I may not like liberals views but at least the libs have balls enough not to hide behind their lunacy tin foil hats.

fake010915-800x500.jpg
Yeah.....only Democrat leaders do that.

The libs themselves don't want to be called Democrats or liberals. They like to be called Progressives.

Meanwhile- back in reality land.

The facts are that Trump family members received death threats.

The Right Wing Nut fantasy is that the threats must of come from the 'left wing'.....because to them......the answer is always to blame the 'left wing'- regardless of the facts.

You NEVER blamed the Right for any threat against Obama?

David Duke left the Klan in 1980. He has not officially endorsed Trump. Also Duke never stated Trump makes Hitler look great again. The articles headline was false and Duke responded to it the other day on his radio show. Here is what he said:

Listen, this so proves the lying, disgusting Jewish controlled media.

For example, here's the daily beast reference to my radio show with the headline

David Duke: Trump Makes Hitler Great Again

[David Duke told his radio show on Wednesday that Donald Trump’s campaign could do wonders “rehabilitating” Adolf Hitler’s image.
David Duke, a onetime leader of the Klu Klux Klan, suggested on his radio program yesterday that Donald Trump, whom he has encouraged his listeners and followers to vote for, may be helping to rehabilitate the image of Adolf Hitler.]

Anybody who listened to my words knows that I did NOT say Trump Makes Hitler Great, I said the Media lies equating Trump with Hitler is making people rethink Hitler as much as rethink Trump because they know that Trump is Not Hitler! Or if Trump is Hitler because of what he proposes and says, than who really is Hitler? Is he what the media portrays him as?

So they LIE. I didn't say Trump makes Hitler Great Again! I said the media lies about trump can have the unintended consequence of affecting people's views of Hitler!

Trump is the one that lies......the media just reports what he says and what we see happening at his rallies...the fact that his supporters at his rallies act a lot like Hitler's supporters is not a lie....pictures and videos don't lie....they're not photoshopped.

First of all, are you sure any these protestors are not Republicans? They are the ones in a panic trying to stop The Donald....:)

[/QUOTE]

Yes I,'m sure!

LEAD ORGANIZER Who Shut Down Hwy to TRUMP RALLY Is "Soros Fellow" from New Orleans - The Gateway Pundit

Republicans rarely protest......and Democrats wear hoods......history proved that.

Republicans do not share Sanders communist views nor do they march waving communist flags.

Really, so they just go to Sanders' rallies to pass the time?

Republicans For Bernie Sanders?!

[/QUOTE]

Yes I,'m sure!

Republicans rarely protest......and Democrats wear hoods......history proved that.

Another History denier.........yeah, we all know that the racists were Democrats.....back in the 40s, 50s and 60s.....then they switched. Conservatives try to deny the fact that most of the Democratic racists switched over to the Republican party when the Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act.....many Republicans even try to take credit for the Civil Rights Act. The fact is the Republican party is the one that tries to disenfranchise blacks and discriminates against minorities. Trump supporters are racist, they shout out their bigoted remarks and are proud to be racists....but here you are, arguing that Democrats are the ones that are racist... either you are really dumb or you are trying really hard to deny reality.

It's almost senseless to debate with conservatives when they live in a bubble and have their own idea about is reality.

The South has now shifted from being the conservative Democratic stronghold to a Republican base and southern politicians bring the baggage of excessively conservative social and greedy irresponsible economic policies into the Republican fold.

Race has always been at the core of Southern politics and the South has always closed ranks against any efforts for equality. This, in spite of the fact that it was a “white” Democratic southern politician, Lyndon Johnson, who passed the most important civil rights legislation in the country’s history.

How the South Became Republican: It’s About Race

[/QUOTE]

Yes I,'m sure!

Another History denier.........yeah, we all know that the racists were Democrats.....back in the 40s, 50s and 60s.....then they switched. Conservatives try to deny the fact that most of the Democratic racists switched over to the Republican party when the Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act.....many Republicans even try to take credit for the Civil Rights Act. The fact is the Republican party is the one that tries to disenfranchise blacks and discriminates against minorities. Trump supporters are racist, they shout out their bigoted remarks and are proud to be racists....but here you are, arguing that Democrats are the ones that are racist... either you are really dumb or you are trying really hard to deny reality.

It's almost senseless to debate with conservatives when they live in a bubble and have their own idea about is reality.

The South has now shifted from being the conservative Democratic stronghold to a Republican base and southern politicians bring the baggage of excessively conservative social and greedy irresponsible economic policies into the Republican fold.

Race has always been at the core of Southern politics and the South has always closed ranks against any efforts for equality. This, in spite of the fact that it was a “white” Democratic southern politician, Lyndon Johnson, who passed the most important civil rights legislation in the country’s history.

Bullshit. A few switched, but most of them stayed Democrats and simply died out over the years. Robert Byrd and George Wallace for example. But, Republicans still keep to their principles. Democrats instead decided that they could get more out of minorities by telling them they are on their side.....but in fact, continued screwing them in the ass.

I hope we can all condemn any death threats- including and especially to any person's family members.

But fantasizing that these threats come from the 'left' just shows you don't give a damn about the threats- only about partisanship.

Then please do share false flagger. You sound like a Mitt Romney flip flop. Come out the closet. You're no more bipartisan than the Pope believing in Allah. I may not like liberals views but at least the libs have balls enough not to hide behind their lunacy tin foil hats.

fake010915-800x500.jpg

The Right Wing Nut fantasy is that the threats must of come from the 'left wing'.....because to them......the answer is always to blame the 'left wing'- regardless of the facts.

For any death threats or threats of violence?

No.- nor have I claimed that the threats against his wife and children are being made by Conservatives.

Why would I?

[/QUOTE]

Yes I,'m sure!

. But, Republicans still keep to their principles..

Which is of course why the GOP is sooooooooo very united right now.....

fake010915-800x500.jpg

No.- nor have I claimed that the threats against his wife and children are being made by Conservatives.

Why would I?

Suuuuiuure you didn't...lol

fake010915-800x500.jpg

Why would I?

Suuuuiuure you didn't...lol

Do you still enjoy kicking puppies?

BFD. Celebrities get death threats every day. You can send money to pay for extra security if you like.
Of course one of our resident leftards doesn't care that a candidate for president is getting death threats..now if this was Obama or Hillary well then the sky would be falling.
You`re saying Obama hasn`t gotten any threats? You can`t be that stupid...can you?
Assassination threats against Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BFD. Celebrities get death threats every day. You can send money to pay for extra security if you like.
I see, Democrats deserve security but Republicans don't? Gee, who would have guessed a leftist moron like you would have that kind of reasoning?
I said no such thing so I have no idea what you`re babbling about. I guess you`re drunk at the midnite hour.
Allow me to correct that. You think they're both entitled to security but Republicans should have to pay for theirs.

First his son, now his sister have both gotten letters threatening their lives, his son received one with white powder with a note saying the next time it won't be fake.
Source: Trump's Sister Receives Threatening Letter in Philly
Pretty sure Harrumph is staging all of this so he can fool imbeciles such as yourself.
No, I'm sure it was done by some BLM porch monkey like you who can't stand the thought of a white man rescinding all of your ghetto boy's illegal executive orders on the first day of his presidency.

[/QUOTE]

Yes I,'m sure!

. But, Republicans still keep to their principles..

Which is of course why the GOP is sooooooooo very united right now.....
The voters have principles.......which is why the establishment is causing divisions. They promised one thing and delivered another. We tend to reject liars. Democrats just want a winner, or somebody making history. They don't mind being lied to as much as Republicans.

Yo, glad you were "Coward" enough to admit your "Socialist Democrat Party" is at Fault!!!
H]

Glad that you admit that you enjoy kicking puppies and that you are a member of the American Nazi Party.

Yo, let`s not get all jealous and shit, because I nailed you!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Forum List

Back