Leftard Boycott of In-n-Out Went as Expected

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Once again the Left find themselves on the wrong side of history.

2 mile long lines at drive thrus.

CF422AEE-442A-477B-9A0D-6FA36C682C7D.jpeg
491698B1-87AB-4119-9632-1AE8F7C9B638.jpeg

A woman's tears and a two-mile long line mark opening of the first In-N-Out Burger fast food joints in Texas | Daily Mail Online

That just makes me smile this Sunday Morning!

Liberals are miserable people, they can’t even hide their hatred at a funeral. If I had an In and Out I would definitely go there for lunch!

This is indicative of the mindset of a California D politician. The Rs are a minority party in the state. Ds can’t imagine anyone in CA supporting them.

Much like the mindset of leading members of the DNCMSM. Everyone in their circle is a D.

In and Out burgers are just copies of east coast Diner style or Jersey Boardwalk style burgers. Usually called a "Delux" burger, the keys are a fresh burger paddy, high-grade tomato slice, and plenty of mayo. Small burger paddy, so, you can get away with a frozen paddy if you use lots of cheese and mayo it is hard to tell
What kind of goobers wait in line for hours to get a burger.

That's right, lil' buckaroos. I am boycotting the 144 mile drive to my nearest In-N-Out.

Take that....

I never had interest in trying the place since it comes from commiefornia. I will make an effort to stop there at least once now, after the lines of people showing the DNC their asses are reduced.

In and Out burgers are just copies of east coast Diner style or Jersey Boardwalk style burgers. Usually called a "Delux" burger, the keys are a fresh burger paddy, high-grade tomato slice, and plenty of mayo. Small burger paddy, so, you can get away with a frozen paddy if you use lots of cheese and mayo it is hard to tell

And Chick-Fil-A is just another chicken sandwich.

You obviously have never eaten there.

I never had interest in trying the place since it comes from commiefornia. I will make an effort to stop there at least once now, after the lines of people showing the DNC their asses are reduced.

We love the place. Christian burger is our nickname for it.

View attachment 214259 View attachment 214260
Chrisrians in rhe hearr disease business

We tried one in San Francisco. My impression was what I posted. Just a normal average old-fashioned burger deluxe. And ya, chick fil a is just another fast food chicken sandwich. They make a good fast food chicken sandwich, but it is just a fast food chicken sandwich. What kind of grease do they fry cook their sandwiches in? Is it the healthy kind?

I hate Chick-Fil-A. They have crappy food.

Good for them. The more of this crap Texans eat the sooner they`ll die. What kind of lazy lard ass would sit in a 2 mile line of traffic for a burger?
INFO Wars and FOX News should investigate why Christian fast food joints are poisoning Americans with heart disease causing food.

Good for them. The more of this crap Texans eat the sooner they`ll die. What kind of lazy lard ass would sit in a 2 mile line of traffic for a burger?
INFO Wars and FOX News should investigate why Christian fast food joints are poisoning Americans with heart disease causing food.

McDonalds, BK,etc are not?

That was stupid

As he sits in Starbucks gulping their burnt piss down while using their free WiFi.

Forum List

Back