Leftard Boycott of In-n-Out Went as Expected

In and Out burgers are just copies of east coast Diner style or Jersey Boardwalk style burgers. Usually called a "Delux" burger, the keys are a fresh burger paddy, high-grade tomato slice, and plenty of mayo. Small burger paddy, so, you can get away with a frozen paddy if you use lots of cheese and mayo it is hard to tell
What kind of goobers wait in line for hours to get a burger.

And Chick-Fil-A is just another chicken sandwich.

You obviously have never eaten there.

I hate Chick-Fil-A. They have crappy food.
Good. Lines are long enough at America’s most popular restaurant without you joining in.

Unfortunately the pictures and article you linked have nothing to do with the boycott proposed by the head of the California Democrat Party, Eric Bauman. They are from seven years ago when In-N-Out first expanded in to Texas.

But you are correct when you say the idiot's proposal of an In-N-Out boycott failed:

California Democrats Boycott Of In-N-Out Backfires Spectacularly

I do like how Gabe Schneider, the "journalist" who reported the In-N-Out contribution to the GOP, conveniently ignored the fact that In-N-Out has also made equal contributions to Democrat PACs.

Only the freak show right could find something political in the Daily Mail story.

Good for them. The more of this crap Texans eat the sooner they`ll die. What kind of lazy lard ass would sit in a 2 mile line of traffic for a burger?
INFO Wars and FOX News should investigate why Christian fast food joints are poisoning Americans with heart disease causing food.

McDonalds, BK,etc are not?

That was stupid

I'm boycotting them, too.

That's right, lil' buckaroos. I am boycotting the 144 mile drive to my nearest In-N-Out.

Take that....

The article also mentioned "Fat Ho Burgers" that may be a tad bit closer. Might have a hard time choosing between the Pimped Out Super Fly Ho with Cheese, and the Sloppy Ho Brisket though. Wouldn't be a bad idea to get a Tiny Ho Meal for the road trip back home either.

That's right, lil' buckaroos. I am boycotting the 144 mile drive to my nearest In-N-Out.

Take that....

The article also mentioned "Fat Ho Burgers" that may be a tad bit closer. Might have a hard time choosing between the Pimped Out Super Fly Ho with Cheese, and the Sloppy Ho Brisket though. Wouldn't be a bad idea to get a Tiny Ho Meal for the road trip back home either.

You're a fat ho burger? Amazing, but why would you brag?

You're a fat ho burger? Amazing, but why would you brag?

Seriously, I was reading the article, got to that part and started laughing.
I looked it up to see if it was real, and it was a restaurant in Waco, but it did recently close due to drug activity in the area. Lakita Evans is currently looking for a better location on another corner somewhere. :21:

Last edited:
LOL sad but funny

red-and-yellow-meme-.jpg

In and Out burgers are just copies of east coast Diner style or Jersey Boardwalk style burgers. Usually called a "Delux" burger, the keys are a fresh burger paddy, high-grade tomato slice, and plenty of mayo. Small burger paddy, so, you can get away with a frozen paddy if you use lots of cheese and mayo it is hard to tell
What kind of goobers wait in line for hours to get a burger.

Anytime I have a friends who come into town from the east coast that's one of the first places they want to go.

Good for them. The more of this crap Texans eat the sooner they`ll die. What kind of lazy lard ass would sit in a 2 mile line of traffic for a burger?

Chik-Fil-A opened their first restaurants in Nevada last year. When the one near my house opened the police had to direct traffic for three weeks.

Ones trying to send a message. A gop/conservative style protest.

I never had interest in trying the place since it comes from commiefornia. I will make an effort to stop there at least once now, after the lines of people showing the DNC their asses are reduced.

I've lived in California nearly all my life.

Yes, in some serious ways, this is one seriously f•••ed-up state, culturally and politically.

Some seriously bad solid digestive waste is in this state, and some of it oozes out to infest neighboring states as well.

But there is some good in this state, and some of this good gets out and spreads as well.

In-N-Out is among that good.

Had In N Out on a road trip. Didn’t have much of an appetite but after two bites of that burger that tasted like it was fresh off the backyard grill, I was kicking myself for not ordering two of them.

Forgive me if I missed something, but what is supposed to be so earth shattering about this place in the opinion of certain people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. There isn't one of these restaurants anywhere in my area.

INFO Wars and FOX News should investigate why Christian fast food joints are poisoning Americans with heart disease causing food.

McDonalds, BK,etc are not?

That was stupid
Yeah because Starbucks doesn't load everyone up on sugar and fat with their 2000 calorie crap coffee's and pre packaged dry muffins and brownies. :)

Forum List

Back