Leftard Boycott of In-n-Out Went as Expected

Good for them. The more of this crap Texans eat the sooner they`ll die. What kind of lazy lard ass would sit in a 2 mile line of traffic for a burger?
INFO Wars and FOX News should investigate why Christian fast food joints are poisoning Americans with heart disease causing food.

McDonalds, BK,etc are not?

That was stupid
Yeah because Starbucks doesn't load everyone up on sugar and fat with their 2000 calorie crap coffee's and pre packaged dry muffins and brownies. :)

I wouldn't know I avoid Starbucks like the plague. I've had exactly one cup of their sludge, ick

Good for them. The more of this crap Texans eat the sooner they`ll die. What kind of lazy lard ass would sit in a 2 mile line of traffic for a burger?

This kind:

iu

INFO Wars and FOX News should investigate why Christian fast food joints are poisoning Americans with heart disease causing food.

That was stupid
Yeah because Starbucks doesn't load everyone up on sugar and fat with their 2000 calorie crap coffee's and pre packaged dry muffins and brownies. :)

I wouldn't know I avoid Starbucks like the plague. I've had exactly one cup of their sludge, ick
Unfortunately one of my kids worked there for awhile.

In and Out burgers are just copies of east coast Diner style or Jersey Boardwalk style burgers. Usually called a "Delux" burger, the keys are a fresh burger paddy, high-grade tomato slice, and plenty of mayo. Small burger paddy, so, you can get away with a frozen paddy if you use lots of cheese and mayo it is hard to tell
What kind of goobers wait in line for hours to get a burger.

Anytime I have a friends who come into town from the east coast that's one of the first places they want to go.

You need higher quality friends.

That was stupid

Unfortunately one of my kids worked there for awhile.

Our twins turn 15 in a week and one has secured employment with Chik Fil La, I'm so proud of her

Another reason the Left hate In-n-Out: They pay well and try to keep employees happy and working there long term. And it works.

I never had interest in trying the place since it comes from commiefornia. I will make an effort to stop there at least once now, after the lines of people showing the DNC their asses are reduced.

We love the place. Christian burger is our nickname for it.

View attachment 214259 View attachment 214260
That is cool. Send those pics to all the democrat candidates and Athiests of America so they can bitch about that to the voting public.

of cheese and mayo it is hard to tell
What kind of goobers wait in line for hours to get a burger
The kind who say "fuck you liberals and your fascist anti-capitalistic boycotts!"
Most of the morons in those lines could not define liberalism of fascism. They are waiting in line for hours to buy an unhealthy heart clogging sandwich.

The kind who say "fuck you liberals and your fascist anti-capitalistic boycotts!"
Most of the morons in those lines could not define liberalism of fascism. They are waiting in line for hours to buy an unhealthy heart clogging sandwich.
Attacking Americans because you don’t like them buying a burger there, how leftist of you.

Liberalism is fascism without the morality or patriotism.

It's still a centralized federal government that collectivizes the industrial capacity of the country, promotes regressive laws and restrictions, and has a moonbat messiah. It still has to kick people's teeth in to acquire power because most people don't care to live under nanny state despotic regimes.

Now go eat some kelp or something asswipe.

:itsok: I wish I had a product the far left would boycott so middle dems & conservatives would wait in line around the block to buy me out.

Last edited:

The Fox & the Grapes

A Fox one day spied a beautiful bunch of ripe grapes hanging from a vine trained along the branches of a tree. The grapes seemed ready to burst with juice, and the Fox's mouth watered as he gazed longingly at them.

The bunch hung from a high branch, and the Fox had to jump for it. The first time he jumped he missed it by a long way. So he walked off a short distance and took a running leap at it, only to fall short once more. Again and again he tried, but in vain.

Now he sat down and looked at the grapes in disgust.

"What a fool I am," he said. "Here I am wearing myself out to get a bunch of sour grapes that are not worth gaping for."

And off he walked very, very scornfully.

There are many who pretend to despise and belittle that which is beyond their reach.

:itsok: I wish I had a product the far left would boycott so middle dems & conservatives would wait in line around the block to buy me out.

I believe that's called "how to keep a moron busy".

oh..... shiny..... object............ must..... buy........... shiny........... object.........

Another reason the Left hate In-n-Out: They pay well and try to keep employees happy and working there long term. And it works.

I haven't even heard the name In-n-Out since I lived in California decades ago. The comic book water is strong in this one.

I haven't even heard the name In-n-Out since I lived in California decades ago. The comic book water is strong in this one.
And thanks to Left they’re getting millions worth of free advertising across America.

Like when they freaked out over the billboard of Laurie holding a Bible. He got to talk about the Bible on National News for free.

Everything you lefties do backfires.

Forum List

Back