Leftards Beware When Assaulting Trump Fans

A 9mm? Lol

Either that or they’ll find another way to be violent...mail bombs to you, drive over you in their car...blob supporters crave violence.

A Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania man drew his firearm in self-defense after a stranger threatened to assault him and knocked his “Make America Great Again” hat off his head at a local mall. The incident sparked rumors of an active shooter at the mall, according to The Citizens Voice, but police say the man was within his rights to draw his gun.

Know your rights before you're put in this situation

Aim for the nutsack & let him live!

Maybe life without a sack will change his attitude :banana:

A 9mm? Lol

Either that or they’ll find another way to be violent...mail bombs to you, drive over you in their car...blob supporters crave violence.

Hey commie, the guy was minding his own business when he was accosted. Try that with me and you'll get the same treatment, but I prefer a 40 S&W.

The mall is a gun free zone! The rumpy butt should have been arrested for that.
As for tezass you may prefer a .40 but I love me some 22 inch biceps.

I carry in gun free malls. Just for the reason of the OP - self defense from crazies.

All they can do is to ask you to leave.

So you like the gym rat type of fella.

So what good are 22 inch biceps against a bullet?

I studied martial arts right up to blackbelt. If it's one thing I learned in all that time, it's that nobody is a match against a gun. You can workout all you like, get the best training, but a gun trumps everything. That's why bad ass criminals use them.

Forum List

Back