LefTards: Help China=Bad....Fund Mexico=Good

Trump makes remarks about assisting a major trade partner, a major holder of U.S. debt, a major global player in China and Lefties shit their pants.....Meanwhile, the same LefTards DEMAND that the U.S. government and U.S. taxpayers continue funding, coddling and rolling the red carpet out for Mexico, Central and South America...the armpit of the world, the thirdworld filth.
You’ve lost all credibility and nobody can take you serious any longer....sorry.
I’m hoping edward37 and irosie91 will be kind enough to shed some light on the twisted LefTard logic?
notice how trump gets paid off mr loser

Yep.

trump doesn't do anything that doesn't benefit him.

He told us he is greedy and only worked for himself. Amazingly, RWNJs chose to ignore what he said in favor of what they wanted him to say. And they still are.

Everything Trump says and does benefits America’s Best, which coincidentally benefits himself...weird huh?
Meanwhile you and the rest of America’s worst continue to feel left out and shit on...that’s kinda the goal...haha.
Do you know we have LAWS against a president using his position in making profits?

I’m curious, how do you and the rest of the Loons pick and choose which laws you want to see enforced? Coin flips?

Trump makes remarks about assisting a major trade partner, a major holder of U.S. debt, a major global player in China and Lefties shit their pants.....Meanwhile, the same LefTards DEMAND that the U.S. government and U.S. taxpayers continue funding, coddling and rolling the red carpet out for Mexico, Central and South America...the armpit of the world, the thirdworld filth.
You’ve lost all credibility and nobody can take you serious any longer....sorry.
I’m hoping edward37 and irosie91 will be kind enough to shed some light on the twisted LefTard logic?

Yep.

He told us he is greedy and only worked for himself. Amazingly, RWNJs chose to ignore what he said in favor of what they wanted him to say. And they still are.

Everything Trump says and does benefits America’s Best, which coincidentally benefits himself...weird huh?
Meanwhile you and the rest of America’s worst continue to feel left out and shit on...that’s kinda the goal...haha.
Do you know we have LAWS against a president using his position in making profits?

Sure do...which is why we know he isn’t earning direct “profits”.
If there was proof of any wrongdoing charges would be brought...no?
Yes and I'm sure Mr Mueller will be looking very carefully at it

Yep.

Haha....RIGHT....”Mr Mueller” and that whole Russia bit....oh wait, is it a China bit now?

Yep.

Haha....RIGHT....”Mr Mueller” and that whole Russia bit....oh wait, is it a China bit now?
NOW do you understand brokester?
he emoluments clause, also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives.

Don’t like Mexicans streaming across our border for jobs?

Encourage Mexican economic development

The problem is...they are inherently ignorant, iQ challenged, lazy humans...they need to be taught basic instincts such as morality, ambition...etc.
I still can’t figure out for the life of me why you Lefties refuse to move to Mexico and teach them how to become legitimate human beings....My guess it’s easier for you to throw them in my lap and force me to throw my money over the top of their problems while you watch from a far and pretend to be noble?
Ah. Thank you for informing us that you are a racist.

NOW do you understand brokester?
he emoluments clause, also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives.

FUCKING AWESOME!
Thanks for the lesson....NOW GO PROVE SOME SHIT.
Until then, please kindly shut the fuck up.
Thanks in advance

The problem is...they are inherently ignorant, iQ challenged, lazy humans...they need to be taught basic instincts such as morality, ambition...etc.
I still can’t figure out for the life of me why you Lefties refuse to move to Mexico and teach them how to become legitimate human beings....My guess it’s easier for you to throw them in my lap and force me to throw my money over the top of their problems while you watch from a far and pretend to be noble?

Negative
I’m a bigot bud...I employ many HISPANICS...I do not and will not employ illiterate, ignorant wetbacks.
You know there’s a difference right?

Negative
I’m a bigot bud...I employ many HISPANICS...I do not and will not employ illiterate, ignorant wetbacks.
Thank you for confirming your racist veiws. Please stop now, is getting embarrassing.

Negative
Thank you for confirming your racist veiws. Please stop now, is getting embarrassing.

Haha...embarrassing for whom?
Your feelings hurt...you need a straight jacket?
The truth sucks huh?

Negative

The truth sucks huh?
Do you employ any white trash or KKKers?

Negative

The truth sucks huh?
Embarrassing for America as a whole.

We tried that it was called NAFTA...and Americans do not mind Mexicans coming to America for work we just want them to do it legally....

Negative

The truth sucks huh?
Do you employ any white trash or KKKers?

Definitely not...they’re pieces of shits as well.
Unfortunately nobody really likes to discuss those micro percentages of people...there’s really no entertainment value in the two percentile.

Negative

The truth sucks huh?
Embarrassing for America as a whole.

Good, sane, REAL Americans are never embarrassed by truth and or facts.
Your cries of racism and your plan to oppress people and the truth no longer works bud...it’s played the fuck out....sucks huh?

Start a trade war and then when it is working give them relife for 500 million loan bad, tratorous and treasonous!

Start a trade war and then when it is working give them relife for 500 million loan bad, tratorous and treasonous!
He needs a quick exit from the WH him and his thieving family

He needs a quick exit from the WH him and his thieving family
I have not verified the loan as being real yet so my prior statement may be jumping the gun a bit on trator but if true not other way to put it!

Forum List

Back