Lefties are besides themselves with the desire to condemn AMERICANS for the actions of Muslims

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Leave the muslims alone. They are actually killing people. Dead gays are just collateral damage. It's an acceptable loss in the larger war against Christians.

Just like I said, American Christian Pastors sad more gays weren't killed in Pulse attack

I have not seen one thread by a leftie placing the blame where it belongs but I've seen plenty like this.

What the man said was no doubt pie in the sky bullshit but in no way relevant to the actions that Muslims take when they seek to & in fact kill Americans.

And you people wonder why you're deemed a danger to our nation's security.
Um...wasn't the shooter an American?

• Banned
Okay, so leave the Christians alone, unchallenged, i.e., the Christians who express satisfaction that 50 likely gays were killed.
You have two choices.
Focus on the problem or focus on the reaction to it. We've had seven years of the latter so it's time to try something different.

Okay, so leave the Christians alone, unchallenged, i.e., the Christians who express satisfaction that 50 likely gays were killed.
You have two choices.
Focus on the problem or focus on the reaction to it. We've had seven years of the latter so it's time to try something different.
So..what do you perceive the problem to be?

One of your own, Dylann Roof, shot up Christians at a Bible study. And what did you do? You denied he was gay, said he was a conservative straight (in his "Gold's Gym" shirt featuring a black man pumping iron, dainty upside down wrist watch on his right wrist, burning an American flag), as his black boyfriend reported instantly and candidly the day of the shooting that he'd never know a racist bone in Roof's body.

But we're not supposed to talk about that, right?

You have two choices.
So..what do you perceive the problem to be?
If you have to be told your not worth the time to argue with about it. I have no desire to wade in such stupidity with one such as yourself.

One of your own, Dylann Roof, shot up Christians at a Bible study. And what did you do? You denied he was gay, said he was a conservative straight (in his "Gold's Gym" shirt featuring a black man pumping iron, dainty upside down wrist watch on his right wrist, burning an American flag), as his black boyfriend reported instantly and candidly the day of the shooting that he'd never know a racist bone in Roof's body.

But we're not supposed to talk about that, right?
I never said anything such things about him. In fact i said NOTHING about him. Any more made up bullshit you want to knock down?

Just like I said, American Christian Pastors sad more gays weren't killed in Pulse attack

I have not seen one thread by a leftie placing the blame where it belongs but I've seen plenty like this.

What the man said was no doubt pie in the sky bullshit but in no way relevant to the actions that Muslims take when they seek to & in fact kill Americans.

Yo Dingle Berry

Isn't it a fact that Harry S Truman , an American President, single-handedly removed 1.3 Million Palestinians from Palestine in 1949.- and gave the land to the Zionists

That in order to defeat Dewey he accepted 2 million dollars from Ben Gurion and the promise of the Jewish vote.

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

The blame for the attack should be focused on the asshole who killed all of those people.

I haven't seen any thread that specifically blames the shooter, but I have seen lots of threads trying to spread the blame to any persons or groups that the author opposes- on both sides.

Look at you- "that Muslims take"- you are blaming Muslims rather than the shooter. Yes it would be just as accurate to 'blame Americans'- since the attacker was an American, and we have had more than our share of mass shootings by young American males.

Or we could blame males- since with one lone exception, the shooters have all been male.

Or we could actually blame the person who did the shooting- and continue to find out what the cause for the shooting was- and stop trying to pin the blame on any group we dislike or disagree with.

I would guess the amount of christian preachers praising the attack pales in comparison to the number of muslim imams praising the attack...wouldn't you agree? Of course you wouldn't, because you're a defender of all things islam. I know people like you stick your noses in air claiming moral superiority, but the truth is you and the people on your side are on the side of evil, oppresion, and injustice. Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back