Lefties: ‘Trump is doing a terrible job...How dare he work for America’s Best?’

/—-/ Well, you’re inferring where I’m not implying. I clearly stated “All taxes combined will be 73 cents per gallon.” All taxes being city, state and federal. Now are you “implying” that Illinois doesn’t have 73 cents per gallon gas tax?
You just can't admit you made up a phony excuse for Tramp's gas prices being 35 cents higher than Obama's so you try to divert that the 73 cents was suddenly imposed AFTER Tramp became president, after all if you weren't trying to deliberately deceive, why would you even bring up taxes that were in place before Tramp stole the presidency with the help of Russia?????
/—-/ What I said Was states increased gas taxes recently and you refuse to take that into account. You’re to intellectually dishonest to admit you’re wrong or are just being an idiot,
8 out of 50 states, with one raising it 19 cents and the rest 4 cents or less which makes them irrelevant and insignificant to Tramp's 35 cents increase in gas prices over Obama's last year.
/——/ Ahhh geeeze, I was just about to concede you were right when I found this link that lists 31 states that raised gas taxes recently. Sorry Spanky, you almost won one. Most States Have Raised Gas Taxes in Recent Years
As usual you didn't even read your own link, which says over 10 years, so not so recently, and the 13 gas tax raises over Tramp's 3 years are as small as .6 of one cent, hardly enough to account for Tramp's 35 cents per gallon gas price increase.
Try again, LOSER.
/—-/ I read it you moron and taxes account for part of the increases plus the wild fluctuations in oil prices. Yours is based on a snap shot in time. And when oil was spiking under Obozo you libtards swore a president doesn’t control the price of gas but now he does.

You just can't admit you made up a phony excuse for Tramp's gas prices being 35 cents higher than Obama's so you try to divert that the 73 cents was suddenly imposed AFTER Tramp became president, after all if you weren't trying to deliberately deceive, why would you even bring up taxes that were in place before Tramp stole the presidency with the help of Russia?????
/—-/ What I said Was states increased gas taxes recently and you refuse to take that into account. You’re to intellectually dishonest to admit you’re wrong or are just being an idiot,
8 out of 50 states, with one raising it 19 cents and the rest 4 cents or less which makes them irrelevant and insignificant to Tramp's 35 cents increase in gas prices over Obama's last year.
/——/ Ahhh geeeze, I was just about to concede you were right when I found this link that lists 31 states that raised gas taxes recently. Sorry Spanky, you almost won one. Most States Have Raised Gas Taxes in Recent Years
As usual you didn't even read your own link, which says over 10 years, so not so recently, and the 13 gas tax raises over Tramp's 3 years are as small as .6 of one cent, hardly enough to account for Tramp's 35 cents per gallon gas price increase.
Try again, LOSER.
/—-/ I read it you moron and taxes account for part of the increases plus the wild fluctuations in oil prices. Yours is based on a snap shot in time. And when oil was spiking under Obozo you libtards swore a president doesn’t control the price of gas but now he does.
Actually it was pathological liar Tramp who claimed HE controlled the gas prices, but you knew that already!

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
Enjoy the low gas prices over the Labor Day weekend! My energy policies have made America energy independent while keeping prices low, just like a Tax Cut.

Try again, LOSER.
Actually it was pathological liar Tramp who claimed HE controlled the gas prices, but you knew that already!

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
Enjoy the low gas prices over the Labor Day weekend! My energy policies have made America energy independent while keeping prices low, just like a Tax Cut.
/——/ Here’s a chart tracking wholesale gas prices minus taxes and delivery. Decide for yourself how you can compare one administration to another. Commodities: Latest Gasoline Price & Chart
D90448E6-4608-4D12-8827-99B3B74EEF0A.jpeg

Try again, LOSER.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
/——/ Here’s a chart tracking wholesale gas prices minus taxes and delivery. Decide for yourself how you can compare one administration to another. Commodities: Latest Gasoline Price & Chart
View attachment 277271
Clearly Tramp's prices are higher.

Try again, LOSER.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
View attachment 277271
Clearly Tramp's prices are higher.
/—-/ Nixon gas was the best.
EAC503F1-8FF7-4E81-A67D-D785090A4BC4.jpeg

Haha...they just keep posting away and reminding us of the bang-up job Trump is doing....Good ole’ Siete graces us with yet another....”how dare Trump do what’s right for real Americans” thread....Thanks Siete
wall raider

Forum List

Back