🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lefties, would you support a Bill to end education/healthcare for illegals & streamline deportations

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
You know, really remove the incentive for breaking into America and robbing taxpayers blind. You know, since you always put your fellow countrymen first and all.
How about a Bill that strips illegals of the right to due process?
How about a Bill that would make ALL who are illegally present felons and mandatory prison sentences for any who are apprehended? (thanks Ray From Cleveland )
Anybody sane knows this is the kind of aggressive action we need to see taken to actually fix what’s broken. Should a Republican introduce such Bills I’d bet he’d have a damn good shot at POTUS.

Weird...I figured the LefTarded would be eager to engage in this one...they're always telling us to remove incentive to stop the invasion...Hmmmm?

Mandatory death penalty for all illegals, including children.

^ read in a heavily retarded deep south accent
Then next time try reading in a yankee accent, if you are so offended by fellow americans from the south.
Nah
Then just keep whinin :dunno:
I’m not the one that’s whining in this thread or in our convo within this thread.

You know, really remove the incentive for breaking into America and robbing taxpayers blind. You know, since you always put your fellow countrymen first and all.
How about a Bill that strips illegals of the right to due process?
How about a Bill that would make ALL who are illegally present felons and mandatory prison sentences for any who are apprehended? (thanks Ray From Cleveland )
Anybody sane knows this is the kind of aggressive action we need to see taken to actually fix what’s broken. Should a Republican introduce such Bills I’d bet he’d have a damn good shot at POTUS.
A can pretty confidently say that while the majority of Americans support border enforcement not even close to a majority share your fear and hatred towards illegal immigrants. Any solution that has a chance of passing will have to be a compassionate one not a harsh one like you’re proposing. Face it dude, you’re on a road to nowhere

Forum List

Back