Leftist California Has Highest Poverty Rate in America

California is becoming a textbook banana republic. It's slowly getting to the point where the only people who can afford to live there are the 1% while the rest of the state is subsidized low income and impoverished.
The amazing irony is most of those 1 percenters are committed left wingers.

Though all of them think they truly identify with the downtrodden.

You see their reaction when they could not believe the black neighborhoods overwhelmingly voted AGAINST gay marriage?

They honestly could not believe it. They have no clue.

Guess how much $$$ is spent to lie to people like you who don't know how to study and research on your own .. Show me a link about the left being the top 1%..

upload_2017-10-18_10-2-12.jpeg

I have traveled to other states and California is the best one in my opinion. Nevada is just too hot and wages too low. Tezass is just that Tezass. Misouri is just plain misury. and montana is not very hospitable.

Wrong again. Virginia is not a coal state.

:eek:

In 2015, about 897 million short tons of coal were produced in 25 states. Five states produced a total of about 639 million short tons, or about 71% of total U.S. coal production. The five largest coal producing states with production in million short tons and the share of total U.S. coal production in 2015:

• Wyoming: 375.8 (42%)
  • West Virginia: 95.6 (11%)
  • Kentucky: 61.4 (7%)
  • Illinois: 56.1 (6%)
  • Pennsylvania: 50.0 (6%)

Post the USSC cases. The devil is in the details.
If you would stop being ignorant you'd be a conservative.

South Dakota v. Dole, 483 U.S. 203 (1987),[1] was a case in which the United States Supreme Court considered the limitations that the Constitution places on the authority of the United States Congress when it uses its authority to influence the individual states in areas of authority normally reserved to the states. It upheld the constitutionality of a federal statute that withheld federal funds from states whose legal drinking age did not conform to federal policy.

South Dakota v. Dole - Wikipedia

That has nothing to do with immigration.
Everything is peachy keen in California isn't it? Housing is cheap, jobs are plentiful, politicians respect rule of law, you are NOT over run with illegals, the states deficit is NOT the highest one of the country, you haven't passed a law allowing the whole state to harbor criminals, taxes are NOT sky high, no it's a paradise.
Least we forget Calif has the highest gas tax and the worst roads in the Union.

1 out of 5 Californians in poverty and a thread filled with lefties defending it.

Ya, the left really care about the poor, said no one ever.

1... California has cleaner gas laws ....

2. ... In other words the top 1% could give a shit about the poor..including the president you elected to make it even harder for the poor..

3. Yes the roads Suck...

But you can thank your Republican auto-ship owner who voted against transit, making it harder almost impossible to get around without a car back in the 1980's..

What good is clean gas when a 20 minute drive takes 3 hours in stop and go traffic?

Yes, the 1%ers in Calif don’t care about the poor. I agree. 1 out of 5 Californians agree too.

There a reason a u haul rental out of state is 50% higher than coming into Calif.

Wrong again. Virginia is not a coal state.

:eek:

In 2015, about 897 million short tons of coal were produced in 25 states. Five states produced a total of about 639 million short tons, or about 71% of total U.S. coal production. The five largest coal producing states with production in million short tons and the share of total U.S. coal production in 2015:

• Wyoming: 375.8 (42%)
  • West Virginia: 95.6 (11%)
  • Kentucky: 61.4 (7%)
  • Illinois: 56.1 (6%)
  • Pennsylvania: 50.0 (6%)
Ok, now I’ll give you a geography lesson.

West Virginia and Virginia are two separate States.

Seriously take a look at the voting history...You don't know what the F you are talking about..

After decades of Republican victories, here’s how California became a blue state again

You are continuing to be confused Moon Bat.

This is the state that elected Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan as governors prior to the infestation of Libtard shitheads that ruined the state.

You are getting on my nerves..the same country areas are rednecks .. but like most states the cities vote democrat in almost every City....the cites have populated . The rednecks are still here.

What Is It Exactly That Makes Big Cities Vote Democratic?

Now I will add that the government is now going extreme left, and people are pissed off.. You watch it will shift back to a Republican as a governor ..

According to that article, the working class votes for Republicans. The DNC is the party of rich, white, snobby people who live in the city.

Oh bullshit... the mega rich came in within the last 10 years..We were in a recession before that..

Ya, no Hollywood or dot coms in Calif 10 years ago.

No we were in a recession, and the tax break for the Hi-Techs brought the rich to San Francisco in 2012.

Hey Area: Is the Bay Area losing money to corporate tax incentives?

I have traveled to other states and California is the best one in my opinion. Nevada is just too hot and wages too low. Tezass is just that Tezass. Misouri is just plain misury. and montana is not very hospitable.

Wholly and completely depends on where you visit....

skid-row-LA-parade.jpg

_88208923_96fe5f75-420d-4a94-8cf0-55b151b1c338.jpg

homeles-Big-A.jpg

This is the state that elected Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan as governors prior to the infestation of Libtard shitheads that ruined the state.

You are getting on my nerves..the same country areas are rednecks .. but like most states the cities vote democrat in almost every City....the cites have populated . The rednecks are still here.

Now I will add that the government is now going extreme left, and people are pissed off.. You watch it will shift back to a Republican as a governor ..

According to that article, the working class votes for Republicans. The DNC is the party of rich, white, snobby people who live in the city.

Oh bullshit... the mega rich came in within the last 10 years..We were in a recession before that..

No we were in a recession, and the tax break for the Hi-Techs brought the rich to San Francisco in 2012.

Tax breaks help the economy?

Good to see you becoming a conservative.

In time, California will be Venezuela. It's what Democrats bring to all places they control. California is doomed to becoming one massive Chicago and Detroit. I just don't get why so many continue voting Democrat. Is it all about the Race-Baiting and Freebies for those who do? I really don't get it. Much darker days are coming for California. Democrats only bring misery to every place they rule. California isn't an exception.

In time, California will be Venezuela. It's what Democrats bring to all placers they control. California is doomed to becoming one massive Chicago and Detroit. I just don't get why so many continue voting Democrat. Is it all about the Race-Baiting and Freebies for those who do? I really don't get it. Much darker days are coming for California. Democrats only bring misery to every place they rule. California isn't an exception.
Why the wife and I are leaving. Grapes of wrath in reverse.

Dude that Tax Break is what caused the epidemic of homeless...No it did not help the poor people.

In time, California will be Venezuela. It's what Democrats bring to all placers they control. California is doomed to becoming one massive Chicago and Detroit. I just don't get why so many continue voting Democrat. Is it all about the Race-Baiting and Freebies for those who do? I really don't get it. Much darker days are coming for California. Democrats only bring misery to every place they rule. California isn't an exception.

Sounds like California has been good to you if you can leave and go buy so much property in Virginia...That is what most people who retire do..

Well said. I guess it really is all about the Race-Baiting and Freebies, for those supporting Democrats. Only thing i can figure. I mean, it's not like Democrats don't have the track record of decimating all places they control. The track record's right there for anyone to observe. They do destroy everything they touch. I'm glad you're gettin the hell outta there. God Bless. :thup:

In time, California will be Venezuela. It's what Democrats bring to all places they control. California is doomed to becoming one massive Chicago and Detroit. I just don't get why so many continue voting Democrat. Is it all about the Race-Baiting and Freebies for those who do? I really don't get it. Much darker days are coming for California. Democrats only bring misery to every place they rule. California isn't an exception.

LOL... Easily forgets what his Republican president Bush did to the country....how Convenient!

lmao.gif

Dude that Tax Break is what caused the epidemic of homeless...No it did not help the poor people.

Ya, spending billions on a train to nowhere, killing the largest industry in the state, farming, taxing companies to make them leave, preventing new housing and rentals. None of that has to do with the mess created by Democrats.

Sounds like California has been good to you if you can leave and go buy so much property in Virginia...That is what most people who retire do..

Like so many others we are taking our tax dollars out of Calif.

LOL... Easily forgets what his Republican president Bush did to the country....how Convenient!

lmao.gif
What exactly did Bush do?

California has always been a place for the artist mostly left leaning ( Hollywood, beatniks of the 1950's , Writers, hippies of the 1960's, and now the Hi-Techs )

The only place that were truly rednecks rightist were the farms in the middle of nowhere and northern California (Redding ) Who still Are Rednecks .

You are confused Moon Bat.

California had a large white middle class conservative population up until about the late 1960s. Then the illegals, welfare queens and hippy shitheads began to get enough numbers to effect the electorate. Then the state started to tun into a shithole.

Libtards fuck up everything they touch and Kailifornia is a great example. Real Americans are leaving the state and being replaced by illegals, queers and all the other despicable assholes that love to be told how to live their lives by the collective.

Seriously take a look at the voting history...You don't know what the F you are talking about..

After decades of Republican victories, here’s how California became a blue state again

The despicable core of the Democrat party are the globalists fat cats, Limousine Liberals, welfare queens and illegals. To that gaggle of assholes you can add queers, Feminazis, environmental wackos, anti gun nuts and confused college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

Forum List

Back