Leftist MSM Confess: This Is Our Last Chance to Punish Trump

So you are admitting that the Biden administration has weaponized the DOJ?
If a bank robber is indicted, arrested, and tried, is that weaponizing the DOJ?

You people are parroting morons.

You want to know what weaponization looks like?

House Oversight Chairman James Comer weaponized the federal government to threaten AT&T to put Newsmax back on AT&T "or else".

Ron Desantis weaponized his government to punish Disney for opposing his "Don't Say Gay" law.

Trump and the MAGA media weaponized the weak-minded to attack the Capitol.

Trump and the MAGA media weaponized David Depape into attacking Nancy Pelosi's home and battering her husband.

I provided a nice long list of Trump's crimes for which he was found culpable in post 28.

Are you blind?

If you had done any of those things, you'd be serving a long prison sentence.

Trump has been protected by his wealth and his political connections in New York and was able to use the civil courts to pay cash for his crimes.

No more. He is finally going to criminal court where he has always belonged.
I asked for CONVICTIONS.
You listed NONE.
Fusk off commie!
:rolleyes:

You don't understand what hearsay is, do you?

You stupid quack
Her testimony wasn't hearsay.
Her testimony was - I was told this.

That was her under oath testimony.
Was she told that - I'm sure that she was.
Does it make what she said that she was told, true?
No.
It doesn't even make it relevant.

But if it was true, they would have followed up with the person who told her, to assess the veracity of it.
Didn't do that did they.

That was basically how the entire infomercial was produced.
It was TV designed for the really stupid.

You stupid quack
Her testimony wasn't hearsay.
Her testimony was - I was told this.

That was her under oath testimony.
Was she told that - I'm sure that she was.
Does it make what she said that she was told, true?
No.
It doesn't even make it relevant.

But if it was true, they would have followed up with the person who told her, to assess the veracity of it.
Didn't do that did they.

That was basically how the entire infomercial was produced.
It was TV designed for the really stupid.
She was told that directly by Ivorato... or whatever his name is. He was in the vehicle with Trump.

I asked for CONVICTIONS.
You listed NONE.
Fusk off commie!
:rolleyes:
You have just qualified yourself as an idiot.

So it's cool with you that Trump was found guilty of stealing from the elderly, stealing from his charitable foundation, and is about to be tried for massive tax fraud.

Interesting.

If you stole $1.8 million from a charity, what do you think would happen to you?

You people never hold Trump accountable, and that is what makes you so despicable.

Last chance my ass. This is the first chance. Until now, he could hide behind the presidency, and all those fawning MAGA congressmen. He can't use that shield now

HA!

Yeah, cuz that's what your scumbag overseers in the MSM were telling you this whole time!

I can recall it like it was yesterday: "We won't get him this time.....or the next.....or the next. Cuz Congress or something."

Besides, you can convict a sitting President - even if they wait til after their tenure to serve.

But please, continue on bloviating your comforting falsehoods.

Whatever helps ya sleep at night.

You know those evil motherfuckers who call your elderly parents or grandparents and try to scam them out of their life savings?

Donald Trump created a fake university and used it to steal the life savings from the elderly.

Was Trump arrested? Was he sent to jail for these absolutely heinous crimes?

Nope. He was sent to civil court and had to pay a fine.

Slap on the wrist.

Donald Trump stole $1.8 million from his fraudulent charitable foundation.

Was he arrested? Did he go to jail?

Nope. He had to close the foundation and reimburse the money.

Slap on the wrist.

Donald Trump committed fraud on his insurance forms and his income taxes. One example being he increased the valuation of his Trump Tower apartment by using his magical mind to change it from 11,000 square feet to 30,000 square feet.

The largest apartment in NYC is 24,000 square feet, and it ain't Trump's.

But then this is the guy who added ten non-existent floors to Trump Tower, too.

Has Trump been arrested for his tax and insurance fraud?

Nope. He is being taken to civil court in October instead and will end up just paying a fine.

Slap on the wrist.

Donald Trump raped a woman in a department store dressing room.

Was Trump arrested and sent to jail?

Nope. The billionaire just has to pay a $5 million fine.

Slap on the wrist.

Those days of paying fines are over. Trump is going to criminal court exactly where he belongs. Finally.
Oh, so you know better than the dozens of prosecutors who looked at Trump's stuff and decided there was nothing there.

Fortunately, your hatred is insufficient to convict under the law.

Only a super duper non functional brain dead moron would see today's DOJ as independent.
with our current judicial system, if the DOJ is not operating independently, their cases would be thrown out of court and could result in prosecutorial misconduct.

G is fine with the Biden grifters selling the entire country (including our elderly grandparents) out to foreign entities.

That kind of tells everyone what his opinions are worth.

Forum List

Back