Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

THe vast majority of what you lefties claim is "racist comments" is actually just whites who dare to discuss any issue that touches on race without wallowing in guilt for the sins of their ancestors.

That is part of the Lie that the GOP is racist.

Hence why lefties are so terrified of black conservatives and have to smear and marginalize them ever single time.

Because is conservative blacks realize that the GOP is actually quite happy to have conservative blacks in their party, and not the horrible racist that the dems claim,

then some of them will leave to join the party that not only does NOT have contempt for them, but actually represents their beliefs and interests.

And the dems are terrified of that.

8.5% in 9 presidential elections .. where in the Hell are all these black conservatives you're talking about?

In the dem party because they have been lied to about the GOP being racist. So they vote for liberals who have nothing but contempt for their faith and their culture.

When republicans get ONE they parade them around like a prop .. like Mia Love .. who most likely won't be around after this coming election.

If she loses it won't be because republicans voted for the dem candidate. It will be independents that switch sides and NOT because of race.

Of course republicans are racist and you know it .. but like most, don't have the balls to state what is clearly right in front of your face here on Stormfront Jr.

I know no such thing. I'm not racist. My wife is not racist. My friends are not racist.

Hell, my Father in Law who is voting for Trump, voluntarily was the partner of the FIrst black detective in the city I live in. He took serious flak because he stood up against racism, back before it was cool to do so.

YOu are an asshole for falsely accusing tens of millions of good people of being racist.

STORMFRONT Jr. .. and you're claiming that republicans aren't racist. :lol:

Strange, I've not read one single post of yours admonishing any racist comment on this board. Not one .. and there is a plethora of them. Not one.

Point me to those posts if you don't mind.

Fuck you .

The vast majority of what you perceive as racist is just a white guy daring to disagree with you.

The few others are speaking for such a small faction of the population that I have no interest in them.

Fuck you whiny little bitch.

Racist comments are not "disagreeing" with anybody .. they're simply racist comments ..

.. and I have no interest in republicans whining about black people not voting for them.

Grow up motherfucker ..

Jeez, you got pissy all of a sudden. Did you expect me to just let you insult and disrespect me while being all polite and civil in return?

Fuck that you asshole.

This is the point of the thread.

If conservative blacks realize that the GOP is actually quite happy to have conservative blacks in their party, and are not the horrible racist that the dems claim,

then some of them will leave to join the party that not only does NOT have contempt for them, but actually represents their beliefs and interests.

And the dems are terrified of that.[

:lol: More incredibly dumb shit .. AND, you demonstrate why non-white people do not vote for republicans.

"plantation, slaves" .. is that all you've got?

Democrats have a black president, thousands of elected black legislators every year, and demonstrated concerns about issues important to black voters .....s.

Like what?

Reducing crime that mostly hurts blacks?

Laugh-Meme-01.jpg

Bringing back manufacturing jobs?

maxresdefault.jpg

Deporting the illegal aliens that are taking their jobs and lowering their wages?

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif

:lol: Republicans aren't doing any of that, and blacks do better economically under democratic administrations.

We don't have the same shaking in your boots fear of immigrants and the scary party. In fact, personally, I welcome them. I'd rather have them as fellow Americans then you and the rest of your racist party.

I'm sure that more than 8% of you agree with Trump on illegals and Trade.

Hence why you lefties need to smear and marginalize any black conservatives.

Because if blacks started voting based on ISSUES, instead of your lies, you would be crushed.

Why are you whining about black liberals? Are you of the opinion that republicans can say all manner of ignorance about plantations and slaves .. but we should respect the measly few black republicans? :lol: Exactly how does that work inside your head? Where oh where is the logic in that?

1. I've made no mention of black liberals.

2. I did not say that blacks should respect black republicans.

3. I said that black republicans being elected by white republican voters, disproves your lies about the GOP being racist.

8.5% PROVES exactly what I've said.

There exists no greater political divide in this nation then that between black people and republicans .. and this site is a demonstration, a microcosm of why that exists.

I think it's the fault of those doing the voting being willing to remain on the Democrat plantation. The cause is the Democrat party pandering to them. The Democrats can't force people to vote for them but they can create such an entitlement mindset that those willing to be "slaves" to the party see it as the way for them.

:lol: More incredibly dumb shit .. AND, you demonstrate why non-white people do not vote for republicans.

Democrats have a black president, thousands of elected black legislators every year, and demonstrated concerns about issues important to black voters .....s.

Like what?

Laugh-Meme-01.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Deporting the illegal aliens that are taking their jobs and lowering their wages?

:lol: Republicans aren't doing any of that, and blacks do better economically under democratic administrations.

We don't have the same shaking in your boots fear of immigrants and the scary party. In fact, personally, I welcome them. I'd rather have them as fellow Americans then you and the rest of your racist party.

Because if blacks started voting based on ISSUES, instead of your lies, you would be crushed.

AND .. we do vote on issues asswipe .. that's why we support DEMOCRATS.

90% of blacks are not pro-choice.

90% of blacks are not pro-gay marriage.

90% of blacks are not in favor of Free Trade.

90 of blacks are not in favor of Amnesty for illegals.

You are voting in a bloc because blacks have been the target of generations of propaganda and race baiting.

I don't understand why Liberals would have nightmares. The failed ideology of conservatism is backward and stunted regardless of whether it's spouted by a White or a Black.

How has that Liberal ideology worked out for blacks? Higher dropout rate than any other group. Higher unemployment than any other group. Higher bastard birth rate than any other group. Higher proportional use of food stamps than any other group. Seems to be working good for blacks especially when that same ideology blames anyone but those causing those problem for their existence.
So...why do you think a high percentage of Black voters vote Democrat?

I've explained that one, too more than once.
No you have not...surely you have an opinion you are not afraid to state.....

I've stated the opinion. Not my fault you can't understand the truth.
Opinion? Or Truth? Make up your mind.

Gasp! Here's the author

LloydMarcus_WhiteFormalHeadShot_CloseUp_400x400.JPG

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

With Republicans struggling to get 10% of the black vote, I am not worried

Like what?

Laugh-Meme-01.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You are voting in a bloc because blacks have been the target of generations of propaganda and race baiting.
So...ask yourself, RWrs, why a block of voters STILL vote Democrat.......maybe because the GOP negatives outweigh the positives to about 90% of black voters?

Poll: Dem candidate leads Mia Love by 6 points

Love is THE FIRST BLACK REPUBLICAN WOMAN elected to Congress .. more than 400 years after African-Americans arrived in this country. It took republicans more than FOUR HUNDRED YEARS to get around to electing a black woman to Congress .. while democrats had more blacks in Congress in 1970 then republicans have had COLLECTIVELY since Reconstruction.

.. yet here they are whining like puppies about why blacks do not vote for them. :0) Incredible.

You have the Chicken and the Egg confused.

The dems managed to get a lock on the black voters.

Hence the vast majority of blacks that have run for office have been dems.

That does not show that gop voters are against voting for blacks.

It shows that gop voters are against voting for dems.

Mia Love is not behind in the polls because "racist" gop voters suddenly realized that she is black.

She will get the GOP voters. Is she loses, it will be the independents that have switched to the dem candidate.

Gasp! Here's the author

LloydMarcus_WhiteFormalHeadShot_CloseUp_400x400.JPG

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

With Republicans struggling to get 10% of the black vote, I am not worried

Maybe you aren't.

The hysterical reaction from the libs in media and other libs in this thread shows that many of them realize how dangerous this is for your side and your agenda.

8.5% in 9 presidential elections .. where in the Hell are all these black conservatives you're talking about?

In the dem party because they have been lied to about the GOP being racist. So they vote for liberals who have nothing but contempt for their faith and their culture.

When republicans get ONE they parade them around like a prop .. like Mia Love .. who most likely won't be around after this coming election.

If she loses it won't be because republicans voted for the dem candidate. It will be independents that switch sides and NOT because of race.

Of course republicans are racist and you know it .. but like most, don't have the balls to state what is clearly right in front of your face here on Stormfront Jr.

I know no such thing. I'm not racist. My wife is not racist. My friends are not racist.

Hell, my Father in Law who is voting for Trump, voluntarily was the partner of the FIrst black detective in the city I live in. He took serious flak because he stood up against racism, back before it was cool to do so.

YOu are an asshole for falsely accusing tens of millions of good people of being racist.

Strange, I've not read one single post of yours admonishing any racist comment on this board. Not one .. and there is a plethora of them. Not one.

Fuck you .

The vast majority of what you perceive as racist is just a white guy daring to disagree with you.

The few others are speaking for such a small faction of the population that I have no interest in them.

Fuck you whiny little bitch.

Racist comments are not "disagreeing" with anybody .. they're simply racist comments ..

.. and I have no interest in republicans whining about black people not voting for them.

Grow up motherfucker ..

Jeez, you got pissy all of a sudden. Did you expect me to just let you insult and disrespect me while being all polite and civil in return?

Fuck that you asshole.

This is the point of the thread.

If conservative blacks realize that the GOP is actually quite happy to have conservative blacks in their party, and are not the horrible racist that the dems claim,

And the dems are terrified of that.[

Where did I insult you before you started with the 'fuck you's?' WHERE?

You're a whiner dude. You can't stand up to debate and critique. You can't even answer the questions I pose. Yoiu can't even point out all these so-called black conservatives you're talking about. You have no response to Mia Love being the ONLY black female republicans have ever elected to Congress .. and even she is on the way out the door. :0)

It's not like I didn't already know that you couldn't hang in a civil debate .. so continue with the 'fuck you's' because I can play that game as well

Keep telling yourself that dumb shit about democrats being afraid black conservatives .. all 8% of them. :0)

Like what?

Laugh-Meme-01.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

So...ask yourself, RWrs, why a block of voters STILL vote Democrat.......maybe because the GOP negatives outweigh the positives to about 90% of black voters?

What "negative" is more important than the "murder" of millions of unborn black babies?

No, the is about massive race baiting and ethno-nationalism.

Blacks have been convinced by lefties that the Republicans, ie most whites, are horrible racist who are out to oppress them.

Recently, with Trump doing so well in the polls, you lefties have upped the ante even further.

Now, the LIe being pushed is that the GOP/whites are literally NAZIS, who want to kill blacks and browns.

THAT is what would "outweigh", the (from the pro-life perspective) murder of millions of black babies.

Love is THE FIRST BLACK REPUBLICAN WOMAN elected to Congress .. more than 400 years after African-Americans arrived in this country. It took republicans more than FOUR HUNDRED YEARS to get around to electing a black woman to Congress .. while democrats had more blacks in Congress in 1970 then republicans have had COLLECTIVELY since Reconstruction.

.. yet here they are whining like puppies about why blacks do not vote for them. :0) Incredible.

You have the Chicken and the Egg confused.

The dems managed to get a lock on the black voters.

Hence the vast majority of blacks that have run for office have been dems.

That does not show that gop voters are against voting for blacks.

It shows that gop voters are against voting for dems.

Mia Love is not behind in the polls because "racist" gop voters suddenly realized that she is black.

She will get the GOP voters. Is she loses, it will be the independents that have switched to the dem candidate.

You can't hang in a civil debate .. case in point .. BLACKS USED TO BE REPUBLICANS .. for a long time. Where were all your black elected officials then?

In fact, it was republicans who had a head start on black voters

Try again

Republicans say all kinds of really dumb shit that is easily proved foolish.

NO NON-WHITE GROUP IN AMERICA VOTES FOR REPUBLICANS IN THE MAJORITY .. and you think that's democrats fault. :0)

Read the plethora of racist comments from republicans on this site .. see if you can find like comments from democrats .. now you know why democrats have a lock on non-white voters.

This is what republicans are.

THe vast majority of what you lefties claim is "racist comments" is actually just whites who dare to discuss any issue that touches on race without wallowing in guilt for the sins of their ancestors.

Hence why lefties are so terrified of black conservatives and have to smear and marginalize them ever single time.

Because is conservative blacks realize that the GOP is actually quite happy to have conservative blacks in their party, and not the horrible racist that the dems claim,

Fuck you .

Is this kind of stuff INCORRECTLY perceived as racist?

Fox News Shuts Down Comments On Malia Obama Post When They Realize How Racist Their Readers Are (VIDEO)

How about this? INCORRECTLY perceived as racist?

A black woman was crowned Miss USA, and the responses got pretty racist

And this?

Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes

And check out some posters avies here.

What "negative" is more important than the "murder" of millions of unborn black babies?

Blacks have been convinced by lefties that the Republicans, ie most whites, are horrible racist who are out to oppress them.

Recently, with Trump doing so well in the polls, you lefties have upped the ante even further.

Now, the LIe being pushed is that the GOP/whites are literally NAZIS, who want to kill blacks and browns.

THAT is what would "outweigh", the (from the pro-life perspective) murder of millions of black babies.
Who is taking unborn babies away from black mothers and killing them?

In the hundred years since reconstruction, Republicans have only elected eight blacks to higher office. Six Congressmen and two Senators

Looks like Mia Love may only last two years

What happened to you pointing out where I insulted you before you started that shit?

Blacks support universal healthcare.

Blacks support Affirmative Action.

Black support of gay marriage is rising just as it is all over the country.

BLACKS SUPPORT BLACK REPRESENTATION IN POLITICS

Blacks support radical changes in policing and the criminal injustice system.

Blacks support fairness in education, housing, and employment opportunities

Just a few, but republicans are on the wrong side of all of that.

Try again

Where oh where are all these black conservatives that are supposed to be a 'nightmare??????' :lol:

Why are they a nightmare .. because it would attract more blacks to the all-white party?

Where oh where is that happening? In the past 9 presidential elections, republicans average 8.5% of the black vote?

Oh so scary? :lol:
Hot on th democrat plantation today?

After their treatment of Obama, Republicans have lost the black vote forever

With the nomination of Trump, they may have lost the Hispanic vote forever

In the hundred years since reconstruction, Republicans have only elected eight blacks to higher office. Six Congressmen and two Senators

Looks like Mia Love may only last two years

Those are absolutely mind-boggling statistics.

Fuck you .

Is this kind of stuff INCORRECTLY perceived as racist?

Fox News Shuts Down Comments On Malia Obama Post When They Realize How Racist Their Readers Are (VIDEO)

How about this? INCORRECTLY perceived as racist?

A black woman was crowned Miss USA, and the responses got pretty racist

And this?

Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes

And check out some posters avies here.

:0) All the fault of democrats.

If democrats hadn't elected Obama, there would have been no need for the boatloads of racist comments coming from republicans about him and his daughter.

If democrats hadn't promoted fairness in all things, there would be no Black Miss USA for republicans to trash.

See how that works in the demented minds of racists?

Forum List

Back