Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

What am I wrong about?

I've already debunked the southern strategy lie...crushed starkey on it.

So if conservatives were the ones behind it....why were there conservatives republican with Abe Lincoln?
And which democrat was more.conservative that the republican?

Why did the Democratic Party split in 1860? Why did the Democratic Party split in 1948? Why did the Democratic Party split on the vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964?

Why do you give Robert Byrd a pass when it comes to what he did related to the Civil Rights Act of 1964? You can make all the excuses that he "saw the error of his ways" yet what you can't change is that his ACTIONS occurred.

I don't. Why do you give Barry Goldwater a pass?

Well look at his record, he voted for all Civil Rights legislation except that one.......because he didn't want the feds to tell businesses how they could be run....he was right and now we have to bake cakes for fags.

He voted against it because he considered states rights more important than civil rights and racial equality.

That is the classic argument of the segregationists all the way back to slavery.

So if conservatives were the ones behind it....why were there conservatives republican with Abe Lincoln?

Why did the Democratic Party split in 1860? Why did the Democratic Party split in 1948? Why did the Democratic Party split on the vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964?

Why do you give Robert Byrd a pass when it comes to what he did related to the Civil Rights Act of 1964? You can make all the excuses that he "saw the error of his ways" yet what you can't change is that his ACTIONS occurred.

Well look at his record, he voted for all Civil Rights legislation except that one.......because he didn't want the feds to tell businesses how they could be run....he was right and now we have to bake cakes for fags.

He voted against it because he considered states rights more important than civil rights and racial equality.

That is the classic argument of the segregationists all the way back to slavery.

To make a statement like that, you'd have to had either talked to him directly or be able to read the mind of a dead man.

Racial equality? You can talk about that when no such program like affirmative action that benefits people of color no longer exists.

What am I wrong about?

Truly incredible lying on their part.

They fight black suffrage and civil rights tooth and nail, until they lose and then when republicans win on the issues, they manage to lie about the republicans enough to convince the majority of blacks and browns that the republicans were against it.

They have rewritten history.

Gasp! Here's the author

LloydMarcus_WhiteFormalHeadShot_CloseUp_400x400.JPG

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.

You can bet all the welfare checks for the remainder of your life, that if a black person gets elected to the House or Senate he /she would NOT be welcomed to the Congressional Black Caucus.

And if he/she is a person of honor, he/she would not want to be.
Was J.C. Watts welcome?

Watts’s victory established several milestones. He was the first black Representative elected from Oklahoma and the first Republican to win the district in 72 years

WATTS, Julius Caesar, Jr. (J. C.) | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

Now ain't that a bitch, the first republican in 72 years to win a district in Oklahoma...was black.....how the fuck did the KKK let this happen? Oh the KKK isn't in the republican party!!!!

1st Republican in 72 years to win a district in Oklahoma??

I'm going to add you to my list of pathological liars.

Why doesn't Ben Carson run for office?

Yes- he dabbled in running for President- but why didn't he run for Governor? Or Senator? Or Congressman?

Nationally known African American Republican- why doesn't he run?

White conservatives don't want to vote for Ben Carson, despite their pretend adoration of black conservatives. Same thing happened to Herman Cain, and before him Alan Keyes.

Are you saying no white Conservative voted for Carson? Prove it.

I voted for Keyes in the 1996 primary in my State.

You nominated Trump. He's white.
And before that Romney
And before that McCain
And before that Bush
And before that Bush
And before that Bush
And before that Reagan
And before that Reagan
And before that Dole
etc.

Perhaps you can show me all the black folks the Democrats nominated other than Obama.

You nominated Kerry. He's white.

You nominated Gore. He's white.

Clinton, Dukakis, Mondale, Carter, etc.

Gasp! Here's the author

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.

You can bet all the welfare checks for the remainder of your life, that if a black person gets elected to the House or Senate he /she would NOT be welcomed to the Congressional Black Caucus.

And if he/she is a person of honor, he/she would not want to be.
Was J.C. Watts welcome?

Watts’s victory established several milestones. He was the first black Representative elected from Oklahoma and the first Republican to win the district in 72 years

WATTS, Julius Caesar, Jr. (J. C.) | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

Now ain't that a bitch, the first republican in 72 years to win a district in Oklahoma...was black.....how the fuck did the KKK let this happen? Oh the KKK isn't in the republican party!!!!

1st Republican in 72 years to win a district in Oklahoma??

I'm going to add you to my list of pathological liars.
So do you think most blacks are just freeloaders, and will vote for anyone who gives them free stuff?
Bingo!

Great outreach program you have there.I'm sure there will be a rush of blacks to support your goals after such a warm acceptance of them by the right.
Your idea of outreach is to buy their votes with welfare.

Outreach is code for pandering with Democrats.
Gee, that is why Republicans don't bother to attract Black voters...."outreach is code for pandering"....:eusa_think:

You call it outreach. However, when the methods you use are pandering, you can call it what you want but don't be shocked when people tell you what it really is.

Gasp! Here's the author

The Democrats cannot allow anyone to interrupt the ward politics they practice on a national lever and referred to as 'Identity Politics'.

Why doesn't Ben Carson run for office?

Yes- he dabbled in running for President- but why didn't he run for Governor? Or Senator? Or Congressman?

Nationally known African American Republican- why doesn't he run?

White conservatives don't want to vote for Ben Carson, despite their pretend adoration of black conservatives. Same thing happened to Herman Cain, and before him Alan Keyes.

And before that Romney
And before that McCain
And before that Bush
And before that Bush
And before that Bush
And before that Reagan
And before that Reagan
And before that Dole
etc.

Perhaps you can show me all the black folks the Democrats nominated other than Obama.

The Democrats nominated Obama twice....2 is still greater than 0.

To make a statement like that, you'd have to had either talked to him directly or be able to read the mind of a dead man.

Racial equality? You can talk about that when no such program like affirmative action that benefits people of color no longer exists.

I didn't have to read his mind. I read his book.

They choose to do what Johnson said they would do because Democrats enable them to be freeloaders.

So do you think most blacks are just freeloaders, and will vote for anyone who gives them free stuff?
Bingo!

Great outreach program you have there.I'm sure there will be a rush of blacks to support your goals after such a warm acceptance of them by the right.
Your idea of outreach is to buy their votes with welfare.
What about all the Black Democrats who are NOT on welfare?

And, considering America's voting % record, how many people on welfare do you think bother to vote?

39.8% of welfare recipients in the country are black. That's a number 3x their makeup in society. Just using food stamp recipients, 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks is on food stamps.

Why don't you provide numbers about how many welfare recipients vote and don't vote.

And before that Romney
And before that McCain
And before that Bush
And before that Bush
And before that Bush
And before that Reagan
And before that Reagan
And before that Dole
etc.

Wouldn't you think the party that constantly talks about diversity would have done it before now and more often?
Hate to break it to you but the Democrats weren't the first party to nominate a black for President. Look up the name Lenora Fulani and read.

And before that Romney
And before that McCain
And before that Bush
And before that Bush
And before that Bush
And before that Reagan
And before that Reagan
And before that Dole
etc.

Wouldn't you think the party that constantly talks about diversity would have done it before now and more often?

We don't have to outrun the bear. We just have to outrun you.

And before that Romney
And before that McCain
And before that Bush
And before that Bush
And before that Bush
And before that Reagan
And before that Reagan
And before that Dole
etc.

We don't have to outrun the bear. We just have to outrun you.

Seems you didn't run fast enough when it came to nominating a black for President. Why hasn't the party of self proclaimed diversity named someone before 2008?

They choose to do what Johnson said they would do because Democrats enable them to be freeloaders.

There are 110.4 million on welfare of some sort. 39.8% of them, according to the Dept of Commerce, are black. That means 4 out of 10 are black.

Which means that most Americans on welfare are not black.

Which means that a group constituting only 12 - 13% of the population has 40% of those on social welfare.
Why do you think that is?

I given my explanation more than once. What excuse will you give?

I don't understand why Liberals would have nightmares. The failed ideology of conservatism is backward and stunted regardless of whether it's spouted by a White or a Black.

How has that Liberal ideology worked out for blacks? Higher dropout rate than any other group. Higher unemployment than any other group. Higher bastard birth rate than any other group. Higher proportional use of food stamps than any other group. Seems to be working good for blacks especially when that same ideology blames anyone but those causing those problem for their existence.
So...why do you think a high percentage of Black voters vote Democrat?

I've explained that one, too more than once.

Goldwater said it was unnecessary, what was needed was to get the Democrats to stop being racist

No he didn't.

Goldwater voted against black American civil rights and the Republican Party rewarded him with the presidential nomination,

and the conservative Democrat South rewarded him with the only states he won. Those Democrats happily crossed party lines to vote Republican when the Republican Party gave them a CONSERVATIVE SEGREGATIONIST to vote for.

Did you read why he said he opposed it. I did and nothing in there says anything about opposing it because of race. Once again, a Liberal hears and sees things that don't exist. Like I've said before, when you disagree, race is the first, last, and only thought you have as to why someone disagrees.

Where oh where are all these black conservatives that are supposed to be a 'nightmare??????' :lol:

Why are they a nightmare .. because it would attract more blacks to the all-white party?

Where oh where is that happening? In the past 9 presidential elections, republicans average 8.5% of the black vote?

Oh so scary? :lol:

I don't understand why Liberals would have nightmares. The failed ideology of conservatism is backward and stunted regardless of whether it's spouted by a White or a Black.

How has that Liberal ideology worked out for blacks? Higher dropout rate than any other group. Higher unemployment than any other group. Higher bastard birth rate than any other group. Higher proportional use of food stamps than any other group. Seems to be working good for blacks especially when that same ideology blames anyone but those causing those problem for their existence.
So...why do you think a high percentage of Black voters vote Democrat?

I've explained that one, too more than once.
No you have not...surely you have an opinion you are not afraid to state.....

Where oh where are all these black conservatives that are supposed to be a 'nightmare??????' :lol:

Why are they a nightmare .. because it would attract more blacks to the all-white party?

Where oh where is that happening? In the past 9 presidential elections, republicans average 8.5% of the black vote?

Oh so scary? :lol:

Exactly.

The dems electoral strategy is built on having a lock on minority voting.

That lock is based on lies about the GOP being racist.

Thus, white republicans being happy to vote for black candidates is dangerous because it disproves the Lies on which the modern democratic party is built.

THere are millions of blacks who are religious and/or socially conservative.

THey do not belong on the democratic party, a party that has nothing but contempt for their Faith and their culture.

Forum List

Back