Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

About issues important to black voters? You mean like food stamps, welfare, affirmative action, public housing, having, bastard children at a rate of 75/100 and the constant go to, blame whitey mantra?

There are more whites using food stamps and on welfare than blacks .. Affirmative Action is just, and it benefits WHITE WOMEN more than anyone else in this country .. AND, grow some balls and stop claiming that you aren't a racist motherfucker .. of course you are .. and a not too bright one at that.

Stop whining dude, blacks are never going to vote for your racist party.

Not one woman that ever benefited from AA did so having anything to do with her race. White isn't a characteristic used in the program. To say white women is being disingenuous because it presents false information about what is used.

If you say giving special treatment due to race is OK and just, you must also agree that denying based on race is just or you are the racist because you support using the same characteristic in unequal and racist manners.

:lol::lol::lol: Suddenly race has nothing to do with it. :lol: You just can't make ignorance like this up. :0)

When it comes to a white woman using AA, race has 0% to do with it and female has 100%. Are you going to claim that a white woman benefiting from AA did so with white as a factor?

Your arguments are just stupid .. the typical stupid of RWers.

No one applies with race as a factor .. you simply want to use it ignorantly. NEED is the only factor that matters.

Please .. just go away. Your arguments are stupid.

My arguments use actual numbers put into the proper perspective. You discount them not because they're wrong but because you don't like the results.

Never said anyone applied with race as a factor. No one applies saying I'm black or white, give them to me. What I said is that far more, based on an apples to apples proportional comparision to numbers in society, are black.

If I were you I'd want someone that made me look like a fool to go away. My answer is NO. Don't like it, tough shit. What the fuck are you going to do now that you got my answer?

There are more whites using food stamps and on welfare than blacks .. Affirmative Action is just, and it benefits WHITE WOMEN more than anyone else in this country .. AND, grow some balls and stop claiming that you aren't a racist motherfucker .. of course you are .. and a not too bright one at that.

By your statement, it's clear you don't understand proportions and how they tell the true story comparing apples to apples. 42 million food stamp users of which 25.7% (11 million) are black. Blacks constitute 12 - 13% of the population or approximately 41 million of the 320 million total. Taking that information and doing simple math, it means 27% of blacks use food stamps. Do the same for white which makeup 68% of the population or 218 million of the 320 million total. 40.2% or 16.5 million of the 41 million food stamp recipients is white. Taking that information and doing the same simple math, it means only 7.5% of all white in the country use food stamps.
If you lined up 100 whites and 100 blacks then counted, approximately 1 in 13 - 14 whites statistically would get food stamps where approximately 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks would. Raw data means nothing unless you put it on an apples to apples level.

I understand math better than you do.

The point is that, percentages aside, you're ignoring MILLIONS OF WHITE USERS OF FOOD STAMP AND WELFARE.

That's not apples to oranges .. it's millions of white users of welfare and food stamps that you chose to ignore to make your blind argument.

The percentages can't be set aside. They tell the true story on an apples to apples basis.

I don't ignore that millions of whites using food stamps. In fact, if you actually read what I posted, I specifically said 16.5 million whites use them.

You're correct. It's not apples to oranges. By using proportions, what I did was put the raw data into perspective as if there were exactly the same number of whites and blacks in the total population of the country. When you make the claim that more whites are on food stamps, you fail to take into consideration that a group making up 12 - 13% uses 2x that amount (25%) of the total food stamps used and that a group making up 68% of the population uses only 40% of the total food stamps.

That I put things on an apples to apples level using proportions means my argument is enlightened to reality while yours is stuck up your ass.

YOU PUT WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS ON BLACK PEOPLE WITHOUT REGARD FOR THE MILLIONS OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO USE THEM BOTH.

If millions off whites use the same programs, then they are not black programs or programs designed just for black people.

Your inability to see that truth of that is not my problem.

For the second time, I acknowledged white people use them. I guess the numbers above stating how many don't count to you.

I never said they were "black programs". I said the Democrats use those programs to entice blacks to vote for them. They also use those programs to entice a bunch of white trash freeloaders, too.

Damn, again, stupid. Democrats support these programs for ALL people to use .. and guess what?

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!
It's Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp 'Moochers' in the Country!

Business Insider: Red States Are Welfare Queens
Red States Are Welfare Queens

:lol: Republicans aren't doing any of that, and blacks do better economically under democratic administrations.

We don't have the same shaking in your boots fear of immigrants and the scary party. In fact, personally, I welcome them. I'd rather have them as fellow Americans then you and the rest of your racist party.

I'm sure that more than 8% of you agree with Trump on illegals and Trade.

Hence why you lefties need to smear and marginalize any black conservatives.

Because if blacks started voting based on ISSUES, instead of your lies, you would be crushed.

AND .. we do vote on issues asswipe .. that's why we support DEMOCRATS.

The issue is how much you can get the Democrat politicians to give you for voting for them.

I'm not a democrat .. sure as Hell not a republican.

What's your next lie?

That I want to hear what you think.

My nose is growing.

By your statement, it's clear you don't understand proportions and how they tell the true story comparing apples to apples. 42 million food stamp users of which 25.7% (11 million) are black. Blacks constitute 12 - 13% of the population or approximately 41 million of the 320 million total. Taking that information and doing simple math, it means 27% of blacks use food stamps. Do the same for white which makeup 68% of the population or 218 million of the 320 million total. 40.2% or 16.5 million of the 41 million food stamp recipients is white. Taking that information and doing the same simple math, it means only 7.5% of all white in the country use food stamps.
If you lined up 100 whites and 100 blacks then counted, approximately 1 in 13 - 14 whites statistically would get food stamps where approximately 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks would. Raw data means nothing unless you put it on an apples to apples level.

The point is that, percentages aside, you're ignoring MILLIONS OF WHITE USERS OF FOOD STAMP AND WELFARE.

That's not apples to oranges .. it's millions of white users of welfare and food stamps that you chose to ignore to make your blind argument.

The percentages can't be set aside. They tell the true story on an apples to apples basis.

I don't ignore that millions of whites using food stamps. In fact, if you actually read what I posted, I specifically said 16.5 million whites use them.

You're correct. It's not apples to oranges. By using proportions, what I did was put the raw data into perspective as if there were exactly the same number of whites and blacks in the total population of the country. When you make the claim that more whites are on food stamps, you fail to take into consideration that a group making up 12 - 13% uses 2x that amount (25%) of the total food stamps used and that a group making up 68% of the population uses only 40% of the total food stamps.

That I put things on an apples to apples level using proportions means my argument is enlightened to reality while yours is stuck up your ass.

YOU PUT WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS ON BLACK PEOPLE WITHOUT REGARD FOR THE MILLIONS OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO USE THEM BOTH.

If millions off whites use the same programs, then they are not black programs or programs designed just for black people.

For the second time, I acknowledged white people use them. I guess the numbers above stating how many don't count to you.

I never said they were "black programs". I said the Democrats use those programs to entice blacks to vote for them. They also use those programs to entice a bunch of white trash freeloaders, too.

Damn, again, stupid. Democrats support these programs for ALL people to use .. and guess what?

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!
It's Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp 'Moochers' in the Country!

The biggest food stamp users in my state, by far, live in the racially gerrymandered 6th congressional district. It's 60% black. It has ranked as high as #10 when it comes to social welfare. The closest red district in the state is in the 80 range.

Because if blacks started voting based on ISSUES, instead of your lies, you would be crushed.

The issue is how much you can get the Democrat politicians to give you for voting for them.

What's your next lie?

My nose is growing.

I knew you didn't want to hear the truth. It hurts you.

So you let Barack sit on your face and say to you "lie to me, tell me the truth, lie to me, tell me the truth"?

The biggest food stamp users in my state, by far, live in the racially gerrymandered 6th congressional district. It's 60% black. It has ranked as high as #10 when it comes to social welfare. The closest red district in the state is in the 80 range.

Meaningless. You and where you live are not factors in this argument.

You reached for that because my previous post is slapping you and your blind argument all up 'side the head.

What's your next lie?

My nose is growing.

So you let Barack sit on your face and say to you "lie to me, tell me the truth, lie to me, tell me the truth"?

:lol: Hurts? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm laughing my ass off as I post.

Obviously you're too dumb to even know that you're dumb.

Meaningless. You and where you live are not factors in this argument.

You reached for that because my previous post is slapping you and your blind argument all up 'side the head.

No reaching just facts.

You couldn't slap anyone in the head figuratively or literally.

What's your next lie?

My nose is growing.

:lol: Hurts? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm laughing my ass off as I post.

Obviously you're too dumb to even know that you're dumb.

You're the one that can't understand proportions, BOY.

Fuck you .

The vast majority of what you perceive as racist is just a white guy daring to disagree with you.

The few others are speaking for such a small faction of the population that I have no interest in them.

Fuck you whiny little bitch.

Racist comments are not "disagreeing" with anybody .. they're simply racist comments ..

.. and I have no interest in republicans whining about black people not voting for them.

Grow up motherfucker ..

Jeez, you got pissy all of a sudden. Did you expect me to just let you insult and disrespect me while being all polite and civil in return?

Fuck that you asshole.

This is the point of the thread.

If conservative blacks realize that the GOP is actually quite happy to have conservative blacks in their party, and are not the horrible racist that the dems claim,

then some of them will leave to join the party that not only does NOT have contempt for them, but actually represents their beliefs and interests.

And the dems are terrified of that.[

Where did I insult you before you started with the 'fuck you's?' WHERE?

You're a whiner dude. You can't stand up to debate and critique. You can't even answer the questions I pose. Yoiu can't even point out all these so-called black conservatives you're talking about. You have no response to Mia Love being the ONLY black female republicans have ever elected to Congress .. and even she is on the way out the door. :0)

It's not like I didn't already know that you couldn't hang in a civil debate .. so continue with the 'fuck you's' because I can play that game as well

Keep telling yourself that dumb shit about democrats being afraid black conservatives .. all 8% of them. :0)

1. "Stormfront jr"? In our culture calling someone a racist is a very poisonous insult. My goal is to always treat people with the same level of courtesy they treat me.

2. What question have you asked that I have not answered?

3. Do I really need to point them out? Are you really not aware of the large numbers of religious pro-life blacks?

4. I responded to your point Love, and about her being behind in the polls.

5. Conservative blacks are not 8%. That's why you lefties are so afraid.

If there are more than 8 ... .5% (can't leave out that .5%) :0) .. if there are more than 8.5% of black conservatives .. why aren't they going to the polls to support your candidates?

I've repeatedly explained my answer to that question. YOu have ignored it several times.

The voting booth is private, so save the 'it's because liberal blacks don't like them' mindless excuse..

I made no such "excuse".

I ask again, where the fuck are they?.

And again, I told you my opinion on that repeatedly.

How is that that republicans have only elected ONE black woman to Congress in over FOUR HUNDRED YEARS if you claim there are lots of black conservatives? .

I've answered that repeatedly.

Republicans got the jump on black voters before democrats did. Where is the proof of what you claim?.

I don't know what you are referring to here.

Calling someone racist is an insult .. but spouting all manner of racist insults is not?.

Nothing I have said is racist.

Did you point out your objections to racist comments that flow everywhere on this board .. or did I miss that? :0)

I addressed that also.

Most republicans simply do not possess the intelligence for civil debate.

Slurs. ignorant remarks, and cartoons are all they have

I have seriously and honestly responded to every point you have raised.

Your posts reveal that you somehow managed to not see most of them.

THe few you tried to respond to, you demonstrated that you had very poor reading comprehension, probably because of extreme partisan filters.

You are the one that started the slurs with me.

And I will only go to cartoon memes if you start just repeating yourself like so many of your lefty buddies do.

Exactly.

The dems electoral strategy is built on having a lock on minority voting.

That lock is based on lies about the GOP being racist.

Thus, white republicans being happy to vote for black candidates is dangerous because it disproves the Lies on which the modern democratic party is built.

THere are millions of blacks who are religious and/or socially conservative.

THey do not belong on the democratic party, a party that has nothing but contempt for their Faith and their culture.

Republicans say all kinds of really dumb shit that is easily proved foolish.

NO NON-WHITE GROUP IN AMERICA VOTES FOR REPUBLICANS IN THE MAJORITY .. and you think that's democrats fault.

Read this the plethora of racist comments from republicans on this site .. see if you can find like comments from democrats .. now you know why democrats have a lock on non-white voters.

This is what republicans are.

I think it's the fault of those doing the voting being willing to remain on the Democrat plantation. The cause is the Democrat party pandering to them. The Democrats can't force people to vote for them but they can create such an entitlement mindset that those willing to be "slaves" to the party see it as the way for them.

:lol: More incredibly dumb shit .. AND, you demonstrate why non-white people do not vote for republicans.

"plantation, slaves" .. is that all you've got?

Democrats have a black president, thousands of elected black legislators every year, and demonstrated concerns about issues important to black voters .. republicans have anything like that? :0) How about no, HELL NO.

.. all republicans have is silly nonsense about plantations and slaves. :lol: they deserve 8.5% .. and less.

About issues important to black voters? You mean like food stamps, welfare, affirmative action, public housing, having, bastard children at a rate of 75/100 and the constant go to, blame whitey mantra?

SOunds like bullshit.

I think it's the fault of those doing the voting being willing to remain on the Democrat plantation. The cause is the Democrat party pandering to them. The Democrats can't force people to vote for them but they can create such an entitlement mindset that those willing to be "slaves" to the party see it as the way for them.

:lol: More incredibly dumb shit .. AND, you demonstrate why non-white people do not vote for republicans.

Democrats have a black president, thousands of elected black legislators every year, and demonstrated concerns about issues important to black voters .. republicans have anything like that? :0) How about no, HELL NO.

.. all republicans have is silly nonsense about plantations and slaves. :lol: they deserve 8.5% .. and less.

Not one woman that ever benefited from AA did so having anything to do with her race. White isn't a characteristic used in the program. To say white women is being disingenuous because it presents false information about what is used.

If you say giving special treatment due to race is OK and just, you must also agree that denying based on race is just or you are the racist because you support using the same characteristic in unequal and racist manners.

Women benefitted from affirmative action more than any other group

Sounds like bullshit.

Still waiting to here why Ben Carson is not running for office.

Is it that he doesn't care about office- unless he can be President?

Still waiting to here why Ben Carson is not running for office.

Is it that he doesn't care about office- unless he can be President?

If you want my speculation, his big edge in his Appeal is that he is an outsider.

If he runs for and holds a lesser office, he would lose that Edge AND now have a record for people to use against him.

Why do you think that this is relevant to anything?

I don't understand why Liberals would have nightmares. The failed ideology of conservatism is backward and stunted regardless of whether it's spouted by a White or a Black.
We've already seen what they've had run so far and they were not the smartest in the bunch...

I'm sure you'll find many saying the same of our beloved president, diving in to throw an opinion without all the facts.

Putting all beer summits aside. Would you call awarding a student a trip to the White House for making a suitcase that resembles a bomb, after putting in all that effort to address mass killings in our nation's schools an example of intelligence?
A suitcase? A pencil case with a digital clock is now a suitcase that resembles a bomb?

Pencil case >>>>
images

Suit case >>>>>>View attachment 81584

I don't see the humor in a student making a clock using a briefcase made to look like a bomb, especially with Sandy Hook and other attacks so clear in the public a mind. The president hasn't shown clear intelligence and judgement if he was (supposedly) serious in actually speaking for the need of our schools to remain safe from mass killings. Hopefully the next commander-in-chief will show the capability of using smarter judgement.

Gasp! Here's the author

LloydMarcus_WhiteFormalHeadShot_CloseUp_400x400.JPG

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office
Well let me drop my pants and fire off a rocket....Do you think the white conservatives will let them win?

Michael Steele was able to make it as Lieurenant Governor under Bob Ehrlich in a liberal blue state. When he tried to move out on his own as the Republucan candidate in a fight for the senate, he was pelted with Oreos as an Uncle Tom and wasnt given the chance against his democrat rival.
You sure about that Oreo story?

Steele weighs in on the Oreo incident

Absolutely

‘Party trumps race’ for Steele foes

I don't understand why Liberals would have nightmares. The failed ideology of conservatism is backward and stunted regardless of whether it's spouted by a White or a Black.
We've already seen what they've had run so far and they were not the smartest in the bunch...

I'm sure you'll find many saying the same of our beloved president, diving in to throw an opinion without all the facts.

Putting all beer summits aside. Would you call awarding a student a trip to the White House for making a suitcase that resembles a bomb, after putting in all that effort to address mass killings in our nation's schools an example of intelligence?
A suitcase? A pencil case with a digital clock is now a suitcase that resembles a bomb?

Pencil case >>>>
images

Suit case >>>>>>View attachment 81584

I don't see the humor in a student making a clock using a briefcase made to look like a bomb, especially with Sandy Hook and other attacks so clear in the public a mind. The president hasn't shown clear intelligence and judgement if he was (supposedly) serious in actually speaking for the need of our schools to remain safe from mass killings. Hopefully the next commander-in-chief will show the capability of using smarter judgement.
Now it's a "briefcase"? No, my friend....it was a pencil case.....a pencil case. And isn't it interesting that the police didn't seem so concerned about it being a bomb and more concerned about grilling the kid WITHOUT notifying his parents......

Women benefitted from affirmative action more than any other group

Sounds like bullshit.
Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com

Democrats have a black president, thousands of elected black legislators every year, and demonstrated concerns about issues important to black voters .....s.

Like what?

Reducing crime that mostly hurts blacks?

Laugh-Meme-01.jpg

Bringing back manufacturing jobs?

maxresdefault.jpg

Deporting the illegal aliens that are taking their jobs and lowering their wages?

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif

:lol: Republicans aren't doing any of that, and blacks do better economically under democratic administrations.

We don't have the same shaking in your boots fear of immigrants and the scary party. In fact, personally, I welcome them. I'd rather have them as fellow Americans then you and the rest of your racist party.

90% of blacks are not pro-choice.

90% of blacks are not pro-gay marriage.

90% of blacks are not in favor of Free Trade.

90 of blacks are not in favor of Amnesty for illegals.

You are voting in a bloc because blacks have been the target of generations of propaganda and race baiting.

How can you tell when Correll is lying? Well he posts at USMB

Correll lie: 90% of blacks are not pro-choice.
Abortion Poll Results for Race (Black or African American) Voters
African Americans 53% pro-choice

Correll lie: 90% of blacks are not pro-gay marriage.
Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage
42% of blacks are pro-gay marriage as of 2016.

Correll lie: 90% of blacks are not in favor of Free Trade.
Poll: More Americans See Trade Pacts as Beneficial to U.S. Economy
31% of blacks favor free trade

Correll lie: 90 of blacks are not in favor of Amnesty for illegals.
Broad Public Support for Legal Status for Undocumented Immigrants
72% of blacks are in favor of Amnesty.

So now that we have established- AGAIN- that Correll is a liar- why should anyone believe anything he posts?

Forum List

Back