Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Gasp! Here's the author

LloydMarcus_WhiteFormalHeadShot_CloseUp_400x400.JPG

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.
Like Allen West, the guy you lefties savaged for being a patriot?

Allen West is an asshole, and the sort of asshole that comes in every color.
You made my point. It wouldn't matter WHO the black person was, if he or she runs as a Republican, you fuckwads will attack him in a personal way. Thanks for what we already knew, asshole.
Yeah. The right would never stoop to personal attacks against minority opponents.

About issues important to black voters? You mean like food stamps, welfare, affirmative action, public housing, having, bastard children at a rate of 75/100 and the constant go to, blame whitey mantra?

There are more whites using food stamps and on welfare than blacks .. Affirmative Action is just, and it benefits WHITE WOMEN more than anyone else in this country .. AND, grow some balls and stop claiming that you aren't a racist motherfucker .. of course you are .. and a not too bright one at that.

Stop whining dude, blacks are never going to vote for your racist party.

Not one woman that ever benefited from AA did so having anything to do with her race. White isn't a characteristic used in the program. To say white women is being disingenuous because it presents false information about what is used.

If you say giving special treatment due to race is OK and just, you must also agree that denying based on race is just or you are the racist because you support using the same characteristic in unequal and racist manners.

Women benefitted from affirmative action more than any other group

Sounds like bullshit.
Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com

That's purposely misleading. To say that means that "white" played a role in the decision. We both know that's not true. I'm honest enough to admit it. You're not.

About issues important to black voters? You mean like food stamps, welfare, affirmative action, public housing, having, bastard children at a rate of 75/100 and the constant go to, blame whitey mantra?

There are more whites using food stamps and on welfare than blacks .. Affirmative Action is just, and it benefits WHITE WOMEN more than anyone else in this country .. AND, grow some balls and stop claiming that you aren't a racist motherfucker .. of course you are .. and a not too bright one at that.

Not one woman that ever benefited from AA did so having anything to do with her race. White isn't a characteristic used in the program. To say white women is being disingenuous because it presents false information about what is used.

If you say giving special treatment due to race is OK and just, you must also agree that denying based on race is just or you are the racist because you support using the same characteristic in unequal and racist manners.

Sounds like bullshit.

As I expected, nothing showing any reasons for women making more advances than blacks.

Or why blacks made less advances.

image.jpeg
I don't understand why Liberals would have nightmares. The failed ideology of conservatism is backward and stunted regardless of whether it's spouted by a White or a Black.
We've already seen what they've had run so far and they were not the smartest in the bunch...

I'm sure you'll find many saying the same of our beloved president, diving in to throw an opinion without all the facts.

Putting all beer summits aside. Would you call awarding a student a trip to the White House for making a suitcase that resembles a bomb, after putting in all that effort to address mass killings in our nation's schools an example of intelligence?
A suitcase? A pencil case with a digital clock is now a suitcase that resembles a bomb?

Pencil case >>>>
images

Suit case >>>>>>View attachment 81584

I don't see the humor in a student making a clock using a briefcase made to look like a bomb, especially with Sandy Hook and other attacks so clear in the public a mind. The president hasn't shown clear intelligence and judgement if he was (supposedly) serious in actually speaking for the need of our schools to remain safe from mass killings. Hopefully the next commander-in-chief will show the capability of using smarter judgement.
Now it's a "briefcase"? No, my friend....it was a pencil case.....a pencil case. And isn't it interesting that the police didn't seem so concerned about it being a bomb and more concerned about grilling the kid WITHOUT notifying his parents......

Sounds like bullshit.

As I expected, nothing showing any reasons for women making more advances than blacks.

I've yet to have anyone making the claim that WHITE women get affirmative action more than anyone explain what degree white played in the decision.

Like what?

Reducing crime that mostly hurts blacks?

Laugh-Meme-01.jpg

Bringing back manufacturing jobs?

maxresdefault.jpg

Deporting the illegal aliens that are taking their jobs and lowering their wages?

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif

:lol: Republicans aren't doing any of that, and blacks do better economically under democratic administrations.

We don't have the same shaking in your boots fear of immigrants and the scary party. In fact, personally, I welcome them. I'd rather have them as fellow Americans then you and the rest of your racist party.

I'm sure that more than 8% of you agree with Trump on illegals and Trade.

Hence why you lefties need to smear and marginalize any black conservatives.

Because if blacks started voting based on ISSUES, instead of your lies, you would be crushed.

AND .. we do vote on issues asswipe .. that's why we support DEMOCRATS.

90% of blacks are not pro-choice.

90% of blacks are not pro-gay marriage.

90% of blacks are not in favor of Free Trade.

90 of blacks are not in favor of Amnesty for illegals.

You are voting in a bloc because blacks have been the target of generations of propaganda and race baiting.

How can you tell when Correll is lying? Well he posts at USMB

Correll lie: 90% of blacks are not pro-choice.
Abortion Poll Results for Race (Black or African American) Voters
African Americans 53% pro-choice

Correll lie: 90% of blacks are not pro-gay marriage.
Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage
42% of blacks are pro-gay marriage as of 2016.

Correll lie: 90% of blacks are not in favor of Free Trade.
Poll: More Americans See Trade Pacts as Beneficial to U.S. Economy
31% of blacks favor free trade

Correll lie: 90 of blacks are not in favor of Amnesty for illegals.
Broad Public Support for Legal Status for Undocumented Immigrants
72% of blacks are in favor of Amnesty.

So now that we have established- AGAIN- that Correll is a liar- why should anyone believe anything he posts?

Are you insane?

Every link you posted supports my statements and thus my overall point.

Gasp! Here's the author

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.
Like Allen West, the guy you lefties savaged for being a patriot?

Allen West is an asshole, and the sort of asshole that comes in every color.
You made my point. It wouldn't matter WHO the black person was, if he or she runs as a Republican, you fuckwads will attack him in a personal way. Thanks for what we already knew, asshole.
Yeah. The right would never stoop to personal attacks against minority opponents.

No more than against any other democrat.

That's the difference.

You guys flip out when it's a minority republican.

:lol: Republicans aren't doing any of that, and blacks do better economically under democratic administrations.

We don't have the same shaking in your boots fear of immigrants and the scary party. In fact, personally, I welcome them. I'd rather have them as fellow Americans then you and the rest of your racist party.

Because if blacks started voting based on ISSUES, instead of your lies, you would be crushed.

You are voting in a bloc because blacks have been the target of generations of propaganda and race baiting.

So now that we have established- AGAIN- that Correll is a liar- why should anyone believe anything he posts?

Are you insane?

Are you a pathological liar?

Every link I posted shows that you just pulled your lies straight out of your ass- like usual.

Sounds like bullshit.

I've yet to have anyone making the claim that WHITE women get affirmative action more than anyone explain what degree white played in the decision.

When Correll calls something bullshit- he will just keep modifying his lie...

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.

Are you insane?

Are you a pathological liar?

Every link I posted shows that you just pulled your lies straight out of your ass- like usual.

You have the reading comprehension of a monkey.

And not one of the smarter monkeys.

If only 53% of blacks are pro-choice, then issues do not explain why the dems get 90% plus of the black vote.

If only 42% of blacks are pro-gay marriage, then issues do not explain why dems get 90%plus of the black vote.

If only 31% of black favor Free Trade, then Hillary's strong support among blacks vs Trump is not based on the issues.

If only 72% of blacks favor amnesty for illegals, than HIllarys strong support among blacks is not based on the issues.

Your links completely support my point.

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.

The problem with what you post is that white part had nothing to do with the FEMALE benefiting.

To say white women benefit more is misleading and implies you believe that the white part played a role.

Donald Trump has only 1% of black voter support in latest Quinnipiac poll

Unfortunately low information afro american voters, which are apparently 99% of them according to your comment, get their propaganda from their local churches like Reverend Wright and anti-Whitey shows on MSNBC, etc.! In other words, they are racist and the hate Whitey and the democrats to them represent the enemy of Whitey. That is why they vote for democrats no matter what. Their church leaders will lie to them and say republicans will cut off their free room and board also. The 1% who actually have a job want to keep their money and not give it away to other afro americans and mexicans via taxes, so they quietly support the candidates who support that view.

Let me get this strait. You think only 1% of blacks have a job and the other 99% are just lazy bums? I can't understand why more of them don't share your political views.
Democrats rendered blacks voiceless and don't give a fuck what they say....
Oh obviously. That's why we have a two term black President. Because we have rendered blacks voiceless and don't care what they say.

:lol: More incredibly dumb shit .. AND, you demonstrate why non-white people do not vote for republicans.

"plantation, slaves" .. is that all you've got?

Democrats have a black president, thousands of elected black legislators every year, and demonstrated concerns about issues important to black voters .. republicans have anything like that? :0) How about no, HELL NO.

.. all republicans have is silly nonsense about plantations and slaves. :lol: they deserve 8.5% .. and less.

Sounds like bullshit.

Dude, you don't get it. Your arguments are STUPID. I know you probably think yourself to be a smart guy, and outside of the political arena that might be true. But you're PARROTING mindless RW talking points that every RW knucklehead on this board recites.

What in the fuck are you talking about in this post. You mean the white women that benefit from welfare and food stamps aren't really white .. but you can use 'black' to paint the program as something that it's not. You're the one who brought up food stamps and welfare, now you run like a sissy when it's pointed out to you that MILLIONS of whites benefit from the program. You run when its pointed out to you that the highest use of both programs are in red states. NOW race doesn't count .. but it did when you attempted to paint it as some black-only handout that democrats created to keep blacks loyal to them. Another STUPID argument.

Do you even know who created welfare and when? .. FDR, 1935 .. most blacks were REPUBLICANS and didn't trust FDR because he was a DEMOCRAT. He didn't create it for black people or to keep them loyal to the Democratic Party. Your argument is stupid.

You are a classic example of why republicans should post on websites exclusive to them only. Then they can say all kinds of mindlessly stupid shit without the encumbrance of truth, logic, and common sense.

How about this .. I agree with everything you say .. now, please go the fuck away.

The problem with what you post is that white part had nothing to do with the FEMALE benefiting.

To say white women benefit more is misleading and implies you believe that the white part played a role.

Race only plays a role when idiots like you paint it black .. ignore the millions of whites who benefit.

Donald Trump has only 1% of black voter support in latest Quinnipiac poll

Unfortunately low information afro american voters, which are apparently 99% of them according to your comment, get their propaganda from their local churches like Reverend Wright and anti-Whitey shows on MSNBC, etc.! In other words, they are racist and the hate Whitey and the democrats to them represent the enemy of Whitey. That is why they vote for democrats no matter what. Their church leaders will lie to them and say republicans will cut off their free room and board also. The 1% who actually have a job want to keep their money and not give it away to other afro americans and mexicans via taxes, so they quietly support the candidates who support that view.

Let me get this strait. You think only 1% of blacks have a job and the other 99% are just lazy bums? I can't understand why more of them don't share your political views.
Democrats rendered blacks voiceless and don't give a fuck what they say....
Oh obviously. That's why we have a two term black President. Because we have rendered blacks voiceless and don't care what they say.
Exactly....feed that places the puppets they want....they are voiceless to do anything about it.....

Blacks have been decimated under Obama, ironic, isn't it.....

Sounds like bullshit.

Dude, you don't get it. Your arguments are STUPID. I know you probably think yourself to be a smart guy, and outside of the political arena that might be true. But you're PARROTING mindless RW talking points that every RW knucklehead on this board recites.

What in the fuck are you talking about in this post. You mean the white women that benefit from welfare and food stamps aren't really white .. but you can use 'black' to paint the program as something that it's not. You're the one who brought up food stamps and welfare, now you run like a sissy when it's pointed out to you that MILLIONS of whites benefit from the program. You run when its pointed out to you that the highest use of both programs are in red states. NOW race doesn't count .. but it did when you attempted to paint it as some black-only handout that democrats created to keep blacks loyal to them. Another STUPID argument.

Do you even know who created welfare and when? .. FDR, 1935 .. most blacks were REPUBLICANS and didn't trust FDR because he was a DEMOCRAT. He didn't create it for black people or to keep them loyal to the Democratic Party. Your argument is stupid.

You are a classic example of why republicans should post on websites exclusive to them only. Then they can say all kinds of mindlessly stupid shit with the encumbrance of truth, logic, and common sense.

How about this .. I agree with everything you say .. now, please go the fuck away.

If you'd read what I wrote you would know what I said. I'm not saying that the white women that benefit from AA aren't white. I'm saying that the white part had nothing to do with the benefit.

I acknowledged that millions of white benefit from social welfare. In fact, I gave a specific number. I also pointed out that the highest level of use for social welfare in my red state is the only blue district.

When I said race didn't count when you misrepresented that WHITE women benefit more from AA than any other group, it's was because the white part played no role in the decision.

While FDR got the socialist ball rolling, it was LBJ's Great Society that produced much of the total spending and programs around today. LBJ should be one of the black folk's favorite people. He said what he'd have you doing and you apparently agreed because you do it at a 95% rate.

Race only plays a role when idiots like you paint it black .. ignore the millions of whites who benefit.

I stated the number of whites that do you stupid fucking negro.

Race doesn't play a role for the white female that benefits from AA. Female does.

Gasp! Here's the author

You can bet all the welfare checks for the remainder of your life, that if a black person gets elected to the House or Senate he /she would NOT be welcomed to the Congressional Black Caucus.

And if he/she is a person of honor, he/she would not want to be.

Since the Congressional Black Caucus is comprised of elected black people, you lose your bet.

Sounds like bullshit.

You are a classic example of why republicans should post on websites exclusive to them only. Then they can say all kinds of mindlessly stupid shit with the encumbrance of truth, logic, and common sense.

If you'd read what I wrote you would know what I said. I'm not saying that the white women that benefit from AA aren't white. I'm saying that the white part had nothing to do with the benefit.

I acknowledged that millions of white benefit from social welfare. In fact, I gave a specific number. I also pointed out that the highest level of use for social welfare in my red state is the only blue district.

When I said race didn't count when you misrepresented that WHITE women benefit more from AA than any other group, it's was because the white part played no role in the decision.

While FDR got the socialist ball rolling, it was LBJ's Great Society that produced much of the total spending and programs around today. LBJ should be one of the black folk's favorite people. He said what he'd have you doing and you apparently agreed because you do it at a 95% rate.

Blacks vote 95% for democrats because democrats support programs that black people support .. as I demonstrated to you earlier .. but you've learned nothing. Here you are agin making the same false/programmed argument.

On the subject of all these black conservatives .. try this on for size ..

Donald Trump Gets 0% Support From Black Voters in Ohio, Pennsylvania: NBC/WSJ Polls
Donald Trump Gets 0% Support From Black Voters in Ohio, Penn.: NBC/WSJ Polls

QUESTION: Where oh where are all these black conservatives you keep talking about?
ANSWER: They do not exist in any meaningful way .. except as props.

Please stop. :0) .. you ignorant ass white boy.

Last edited:

Sounds like bullshit.

Blacks vote 95% for democrats because democrats support programs that black people support .. as I demonstrated to you earlier .. but you've learned nothing. Here you are agin making the same false/programmed argument.

On the subject of all these black conservatives .. try this on for size ..

Donald Trump Gets 0% Support From Black Voters in Ohio, Pennsylvania: NBC/WSJ Polls
Donald Trump Gets 0% Support From Black Voters in Ohio, Penn.: NBC/WSJ Polls

QUESTION: Where oh where are all these black conservatives you keep talking about?
ANSWER: They do not exist in any meaningful way .. except as props.

Please stop. :0) .. you ignorant ass white boy.

Programs like food stamps, welfare, public housing, etc. I agree that's why blacks vote Democrat.

Trump expects blacks to support themselves. Many blacks don't like that idea.

Forum List

Back