🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftist Outrage Hypocrisy

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The Clinton News Network will only run stories on what Trump said 11 yrs ago. It is bullshit. Nothing on the emails or the Slick Willy rapes. Nope just a comment.

Many sexual explicit things are said about the opposite sex in "locker rooms." Friends, including married men, say they would bang that 20 yr old colleague hard or that married soccer mom. That talk is common when a group of guys are together. It is mostly in good nature, but vulgar.

But you know what? Women do it also. When women are together they also talk, mostly fantasy talk, about sleeping with the young buff intern, "he has the cutest ass I just want to grab it." Women are sexual also and get a few together and they say just as vulgar things as Trump.

Gays are even worse. Heck they say it around anyone.

Yet there is an outrage over this. It is not like harassed and ruined the lives of some women that his spouse raped. Nope that was Hilliary.

The hypocrisy is strong in the left.

How many wives would like to be the fly on the wall in their husbands man cave? Dudes talk about sex. Just like females.
Partisans are generally HUGE fucking hypocrites.

The leftards excused every nasty thing that Bill has done saying that what goes on in private life should stay private. They also excused that he got a BJ in the oval office from a young intern. They excused all his sexual assualts and flying on lolita express.

The party that hates Christian Moral outrage is Morally outraged by a guy talking man talk with a buddy, bunch of hypocrites, but we knew that already.

It's feigned shock & outrage, of course.

Jake Tapper was hilarious yesterday, pretending to be absolutely stunned that any man would ever say something like that. Gosh, have you ever HEARD such a thing??

Please.

Every guy has heard some idiot talking like that, every guy, and more than once. Most of us just roll our eyes and ignore them.

And then, of course, there's what happened in the White House when the Clintons were there.

Standard political hypocritical hypersensitivity.

Last edited:
Trump said he has grabbed women by the crotch. He admitted to sexual assault, it wasn't just talk, he admitted to committing what are considered some of the worst crimes in our culture. He is a sexual predator. One can only wonder now if his daughter will ever have enough distance to speak honestly about how she was treated growing up.

, it wasn't just talk, he admitted to committing what are considered some of the worst crimes in our culture. He is a sexual predator. .
Proof? You just made Trump sound just like Bill Clinton

Dumbass :badgrin:

Trump said he has grabbed women by the crotch. He admitted to sexual assault, it wasn't just talk, he admitted to committing what are considered some of the worst crimes in our culture. He is a sexual predator. One can only wonder now if his daughter will ever have enough distance to speak honestly about how she was treated growing up.
Grabbing someone by the genital area is up there with murder, rape, firing millions of people and putting them on welfare, etc...
What's your IQ again?

Me thinks Trump talked a lot bigger than he did.

How many wives would like to be the fly on the wall in their husbands man cave? Dudes talk about sex. Just like females.

"Dudes talk about sex. Just like females."

This whole issue is a non-issue, I don't know why it's the main issue unless someone is a prude.

For the men, we girls make worse comments when together than anything men together would, we can make the men seem like prudes :smoke:

Grabbing someone by the genital area is up there with murder, rape, firing millions of people and putting them on welfare, etc...
What's your IQ again?

You defend a pervert, you've committed to your cause.

Look at how Ivanka looks at him. Sometimes it seems like I see genuine fear in her eyes, but I could be mistaken.

"Trump said he has grabbed women by the crotch."

If women grab men by the crotch, how many men would complain of being "sexually assaulted"? Red blooded men wouldn't, they'd enjoy it.

Only Metrosexual limp-wristed men would be shouting "I've just been sexually assault by that girl, have her arrested!"

What's your IQ again?

You defending the murderer , enabler really, a comment 11 years ago is worth more than murder, enabling and going against women ?wow you're the person man you're the person.

I see you have no standards

This whole issue is a non-issue, I don't know why it's the main issue unless someone is a prude.

For the men, we girls make worse comments when together than anything men together would, we can make the men seem like prudes :smoke:

That is true. But it isn't just the fact that he was "talking about sex." It was the context, because the comments he made referred to sexual assault. When men get together and talk about chicks, we're not talking about sexually assaulting women.

The fact that you can't differentiate the difference between sexual assault talk and just sex talk is seriously concerning.

What's your IQ again?

You defending the murderer , enabler really, a comment 11 years ago is worth more than murder, enabling and going against women ?wow you're the person man you're the person.

I see you have no standards

What in hell are you talking about junior.

Funny part was at the end of the video some woman was about to get a train ran on her :lol:

That is true. But it isn't just the fact that he was "talking about sex." It was the context, because the comments he made referred to sexual assault. When men get together and talk about chicks, we're not talking about sexually assaulting women.

The fact that you can't differentiate the difference between sexual assault talk and just sex talk is seriously concerning.

Did Trump sexually assault the woman? He said he approached her, she backed away and said she was married and that's as far as it went, there isn't anything suggesting he against her wishes then grabbed her and sexually assaulted her.

Forum List

Back