🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftist Protocol: Mushroom Management

Why did you feel it necessary to prove you are a moron???
I already proved it.

Need to see it again?

Sure.

The distinction between pederasty (sex with boys) and sodomy (penetration of "males") was commonly, albeit not universally maintained throughout the ancient world, and indeed survived throughout most of the history of Islam until at least the nineteenth century (in spite of the futile objections of some medieval scholars). Apparently, boy-love was considered okay by many people because, like "natural eunuchs," adolescent boys were also thought to lack the "desire/skill that belongs to adult males" (sexual potency with women, or at any rate fertility). The Qur'an itself gives support to pederasts in its glimpses of paradise:

52:24 And they shall have boys [غِلْمَانٌ] who will walk around among them, as if they were hidden pearls.

56:22-23 And dark-eyed ones [حُوْرٌ عِيْنٌ], the like of hidden pearls

76:19 And boys never altering in age [وِلْدَانٌ مُتَخَلَّدُوْنَ] will circulate among them, when you see them you will count them as scattered pearls.

2:25 And they shall have immaculate partners [اَزْوَاجٌ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ] in [the gardens] ...

4:57 And they shall have immaculate partners [اَزْوَاجٌ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ] in them ...

I must admit, I enjoy slicing an dicing you Liberals.

Now....be sure to take notes:

Mohammed promised his followers seven heavens in which:

They are to cohabit with demure virgins...as beauteous as corals and rubies...full-breasted maidens for playmates...in the gardens of delight.... They're to lie face to face on jewelled couches, and be serviced by immortal youths...young boys, their personal property, as comely as virgin pearls.... We created the houris [dancing girls] and made them virgins, carnal playmates for those on the right hand.... We are going to wed them to dark-eyed houris. [The Koran 55:56; 55:58; 78:33; 56:12; 52:16-17, 24; 56:35-38; 52:20]

Each Muslim man, in exchange for a lifetime of mindless obedience, was to be rewarded after death with an unspecified number of pretty boys to bugger, plus eight heavenly houris, each more phallus-raising than the others and each endowed with the capacity to grow a new hymen after each bout of sexual recreation. The male chauvinist Muslim could thus satisfy his virginity fetish by deflowering them over and over again, for eternity. When one compares Mohammed's gardens of delight with the Christian heaven of harps and celibacy, it becomes apparent why significant numbers of Christian men turn Muslim while conversions the other way are almost non-existent. William Harwood, Mythology's Last Gods: Yahweh and Jesus, p. 248

Bet you're starting to wish you had an actual education, huh?
Are you saying that's Muslims have no problem with homosexuality, although it is illegal in most if their countries?

"Are you saying that's Muslims have no problem with homosexuality, although it is illegal in most if their countries?"

No, silly.

I'm saying....for the umpteenth time, that you are an ignorant moron.

You have no knowledge of the Q'ran, of Islam, of human nature, history, politics, or anything else that informs your erroneous worldview.

Now...if my scholarly posts on the subject of pederasty, homosexuality, in the culture under question isn't enough....

...here, from Gary Jenning's novel, "The Journeyer."

See if it fills in some of your well noted lacunae:

"Shiraz, reportedly just as full of beautiful females. Nevertheless, even my uncaring eye had to admire what it saw in Kashan. The boys and youths were not dirty or pimply or spotty; they were immaculately clean, with glossy hair, brilliant eyes, clear and almost translucent complexions. They were not sullen of demeanor or slouching of posture; they stood straight and proud, and their gaze was forthright. They were not mumbly and slovenly of speech; they spoke articulately and intelligently. One and all, and of whatever class, they were as comely and attractive as girls—and girls of high birth, well cared for, well brought up and well mannered.

The smaller boys were like the exquisite little Cupids drawn by Alexandrian artists. The larger lads were like the angels pictured in the panels of the San Marco Basilica. Though I was honestly impressed, and even a little envious of them, I made no vocal acknowledgment of that. After all, I flattered myself that I was no inferior specimen of my sex and age. But my three companions did exclaim.

“Non persiani, ma prezioni,” my uncle said admiringly.

“A precious sight, yes,” said my father.

“Veritable jewels,” said Nostril, casting a leer about.

“Are they all young eunuchs?” asked my uncle. “Or fated to be?”

"Oh, no, Master Mafio,” said Nostril. “They can give as good as they get,
if you take my meaning. Far from being impaired in their virile parts, they are improved in their other nether region. Made more accessible and hospitable, if you take my meaning. Do you comprehend the words fa‘il and mafa’ul? Well, al-fa‘il means ‘the doer’ and al-mafa’ul means ‘the done-to.’ These Kashan boys are bred to be beautiful and trained to be obedient and they are physically, er, modified—so that they perform equally delightfully as fa‘il or mafa’ul.”
Gary Jennings, "The Journeyer," p. 108-109

Wise up, you dunce.
In other words, you cannot áit that I right. Gary Jennings? You might be halfways intelligent after all. I am occasionally wrong though. It happened once a couple of years ago.

", you cannot áit that I right (sic)."

Anyone reading that will see the problem immediately.
Used to love Gary Jennings easy read historical novels. Do not think that I would use anything that he wrote is a serious argument though.

1. "Used to love Gary Jennings easy read historical novels.'
"Aztec".....the bomb!

2."Do not think that I would use anything that he wrote is a serious argument though."
I didn't.
I used the primary source...the Q'ran.
You weren't bright enough to understand that it paved the way for Muslims to engage in pederasty and homosexuality.
So, I provided a source more on your level.

3. We'll see if you learned your lesson today, and never again claim that being a Muslim and a homosexual are mutually exclusive.

Why did you feel it necessary to prove you are a moron???
I already proved it.

Need to see it again?

Sure.

The distinction between pederasty (sex with boys) and sodomy (penetration of "males") was commonly, albeit not universally maintained throughout the ancient world, and indeed survived throughout most of the history of Islam until at least the nineteenth century (in spite of the futile objections of some medieval scholars). Apparently, boy-love was considered okay by many people because, like "natural eunuchs," adolescent boys were also thought to lack the "desire/skill that belongs to adult males" (sexual potency with women, or at any rate fertility). The Qur'an itself gives support to pederasts in its glimpses of paradise:

52:24 And they shall have boys [غِلْمَانٌ] who will walk around among them, as if they were hidden pearls.

56:22-23 And dark-eyed ones [حُوْرٌ عِيْنٌ], the like of hidden pearls

76:19 And boys never altering in age [وِلْدَانٌ مُتَخَلَّدُوْنَ] will circulate among them, when you see them you will count them as scattered pearls.

2:25 And they shall have immaculate partners [اَزْوَاجٌ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ] in [the gardens] ...

4:57 And they shall have immaculate partners [اَزْوَاجٌ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ] in them ...

I must admit, I enjoy slicing an dicing you Liberals.

Now....be sure to take notes:

Mohammed promised his followers seven heavens in which:

They are to cohabit with demure virgins...as beauteous as corals and rubies...full-breasted maidens for playmates...in the gardens of delight.... They're to lie face to face on jewelled couches, and be serviced by immortal youths...young boys, their personal property, as comely as virgin pearls.... We created the houris [dancing girls] and made them virgins, carnal playmates for those on the right hand.... We are going to wed them to dark-eyed houris. [The Koran 55:56; 55:58; 78:33; 56:12; 52:16-17, 24; 56:35-38; 52:20]

Each Muslim man, in exchange for a lifetime of mindless obedience, was to be rewarded after death with an unspecified number of pretty boys to bugger, plus eight heavenly houris, each more phallus-raising than the others and each endowed with the capacity to grow a new hymen after each bout of sexual recreation. The male chauvinist Muslim could thus satisfy his virginity fetish by deflowering them over and over again, for eternity. When one compares Mohammed's gardens of delight with the Christian heaven of harps and celibacy, it becomes apparent why significant numbers of Christian men turn Muslim while conversions the other way are almost non-existent. William Harwood, Mythology's Last Gods: Yahweh and Jesus, p. 248

Bet you're starting to wish you had an actual education, huh?
Are you saying that's Muslims have no problem with homosexuality, although it is illegal in most if their countries?

"Are you saying that's Muslims have no problem with homosexuality, although it is illegal in most if their countries?"

No, silly.

You have no knowledge of the Q'ran, of Islam, of human nature, history, politics, or anything else that informs your erroneous worldview.

Now...if my scholarly posts on the subject of pederasty, homosexuality, in the culture under question isn't enough....

"Shiraz, reportedly just as full of beautiful females. Nevertheless, even my uncaring eye had to admire what it saw in Kashan. The boys and youths were not dirty or pimply or spotty; they were immaculately clean, with glossy hair, brilliant eyes, clear and almost translucent complexions. They were not sullen of demeanor or slouching of posture; they stood straight and proud, and their gaze was forthright. They were not mumbly and slovenly of speech; they spoke articulately and intelligently. One and all, and of whatever class, they were as comely and attractive as girls—and girls of high birth, well cared for, well brought up and well mannered.

The smaller boys were like the exquisite little Cupids drawn by Alexandrian artists. The larger lads were like the angels pictured in the panels of the San Marco Basilica. Though I was honestly impressed, and even a little envious of them, I made no vocal acknowledgment of that. After all, I flattered myself that I was no inferior specimen of my sex and age. But my three companions did exclaim.

if you take my meaning. Far from being impaired in their virile parts, they are improved in their other nether region. Made more accessible and hospitable, if you take my meaning. Do you comprehend the words fa‘il and mafa’ul? Well, al-fa‘il means ‘the doer’ and al-mafa’ul means ‘the done-to.’ These Kashan boys are bred to be beautiful and trained to be obedient and they are physically, er, modified—so that they perform equally delightfully as fa‘il or mafa’ul.”

Wise up, you dunce.
In other words, you cannot áit that I right. Gary Jennings? You might be halfways intelligent after all. I am occasionally wrong though. It happened once a couple of years ago.

Yes, the problem is that I am in my studio typing on my phone because I am bored waiting for paint to dry. And even with my keyboard mistakes, I make you look stupid.

" I make you look stupid."

Why attempt a face-saving post such as this.....when, clearly, you never had any such face to save.

No, silly.

Wise up, you dunce.

Used to love Gary Jennings easy read historical novels. Do not think that I would use anything that he wrote is a serious argument though.

"Aztec".....the bomb!

2."Do not think that I would use anything that he wrote is a serious argument though."
I didn't.
You weren't bright enough to understand that it paved the way for Muslims to engage in pederasty and homosexuality.

3. We'll see if you learned your lesson today, and never again claim that being a Muslim and a homosexual are mutually exclusive.
Thank you for constantly letting everyone see what an idiot you are. Some people need to be reminded.

No, silly.

Wise up, you dunce.

"Aztec".....the bomb!

I didn't.

Thank you for constantly letting everyone see what an idiot you are. Some people need to be reminded.

I'm more than happy to allow readers to judge between up.

If you imagine that they will not recognize that you are a dolt, well....then you must imagine that they are as stupid as I've revealed you to be.

"Aztec".....the bomb!

I didn't.

If you imagine that they will not recognize that you are a dolt, well....then you must imagine that they are as stupid as I've revealed you to be.
Nice try, but the people on these boards know you.

"Aztec".....the bomb!

I didn't.

Well....then they must know that I just put you in your place, revealing that there is no basis for denying that the Orlando savage slaughtered those Americans due to Islam, and not whether or not he was homosexual.

Your indoctrination notwithstanding.

I love exposing your ignorance.

I'm certain there will be many more such occasions.

"Aztec".....the bomb!

I didn't.

Well....then they must know that I just put you in your place, revealing that there is no basis for denying that the Orlando savage slaughtered those Americans due to Islam, and not whether or not he was homosexual.

How dumb most one be to believe Islam had nothing to do with the Orlando savage? I really can't fathom the level of ignorance it requires.

Is it any wonder we have a tyrannical central government, when so many Americans are clueless?

"Aztec".....the bomb!

I didn't.

How dumb most one be to believe Islam had nothing to do with the Orlando savage? I really can't fathom the level of ignorance it requires.

Is it any wonder we have a tyrannical central government, when so many Americans are clueless?

Worse than ignorance......they fear....a palpable, deathly, abject fear of contradicting the message put out by their handlers.

They've been trained......like this:

"Aztec".....the bomb!

I didn't.

If I were going to commit a mass murder and said I pledged allegiance to IS, would that mean it had to do with Islam? The IS would execute this guy for being an American homosexual.

If I were going to commit a mass murder and said I pledged allegiance to IS, would that mean it had to do with Islam? The IS would execute this guy for being an American homosexual.

I keep forgetting.......which one are you again?
images

images
I am the one making you look foolish.

images
I am the one making you look foolish.

Soooo.....all three?

Great.

Until the unlikely event that you attain an education, and a realistic worldview, your comment will be accepted for what it is......comic relief.

Do you think the ideology known as Nazism, had anything to do with Nazis murdering people they did not approve of?

Do you think the ideology known as Nazism, had anything to do with Nazis murdering people they did not approve of?
Not the same at all. Although if I did not ever join the Nazi Party, but pledged alligence to them as an excuse when I killed someone, that would not make me a Nazi.

Not the same at all. Although if I did not ever join the Nazi Party, but pledged alligence to them as an excuse when I killed someone, that would not make me a Nazi.

Yet one more example of the permanence of your indoctrination.

I have no doubt that you are fully in accord with the Obamunists censoring the FBI report of the killer's phone conversation.

"Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed"
Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed

Gads, you're a dunce.

Forum List

Back