Leftist Virginia governor declares war on 2nd amendment

WHat a total misrepresentation (aka lies) of what he wants to do .

Gov. Northam outlines gun control policy agenda
My link outlines what Lefty WhackJob wants to do and it won't pass. EVER. I feel sorry for Virginian's they are being held hostage by whacko's in NoVa who work for the government and vote completely leftist....thank god we chose NOT to move there a few years ago. Seriously considered moving to Roanoke.

My link outlines what Lefty WhackJob wants to do and it won't pass. EVER. I feel sorry for Virginian's they are being held hostage by whacko's in NoVa who work for the government and vote completely leftist....thank god we chose NOT to move there a few years ago. Seriously considered moving to Roanoke.

Lots of states have similar laws .

Taking guns from dangerous wife beaters is hardly “confiscation”.

Those "dangerous wife beaters" IF guilty are already prohibited from owning a gun dummy. As I said this will go no where so...

Those "dangerous wife beaters" IF guilty are already prohibited from owning a gun dummy. As I said this will go no where so...

Oh sure . Let the psycho have his gun while a year passes IF charges are even brought forward .

AND there is already a federal law that says a domestic violence victim CAN ask for a restraining order and if granted the guns/gun are taken until case is settled.

The problem with red flagging is that currently anyone can red flag anyone else.

Even if it were to pass - unlikely to a metaphysical degree - the only potential compliance would come from Fairfax and Arlington Counties and the Richmond area.

The rest of the state would laugh, and any widespread confiscation attempts would place cooperating local law enforcement and their families in grave danger.

That's not a threat, but merely an observation.

Oh sure . Let the psycho have his gun while a year passes IF charges are even brought forward .
Well sorry you hate the constitution so much it is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. NOT the other way around. MOST domestic situations are when someone has drank to much or from money problems etc and people need to just cool off. What they need to do is make it easier for women to get concealed carry permits and defend themselves from a violent partner and EVEN IF you took a domestic abusers gun what's going to stop them from getting another one? From a friend? Family? Kids? Bought off the street? How about if they use a knife? Car? Rope? Their hands? Where does this insanity stop?

Even if it passed it would be struck down by a federal judge or the SC because it's unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back