Leftists All Bony-Chested This Morning

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Seems another "participation medal" is in order since I can't figure out what it is they "won". Their tiresome party-over-country rhetoric doesn't surprise us Cons....they don't give a flip about folks unable to afford or use BarryCare. Yet here they are in their miserable little safe-spaces calling President Trump a "loser" of all things. FYI....we have the desire to destroy the ACA imploding system....just don't have the right plan on how to do it inside the legal boundaries....yet. But we will. And the wall will be built and the Keystone XL is underway. The EPA is being gutted, PBS/NPR and Planned Muderhood are being defunded, Gorsuch will be on the USSC, and somebody from Barry's commie cabal will be headed to prison for spying on Trump.

So enjoy your little loser festival this morning....It's going to be just a matter of weeks before you're sobbing again.....you know it and so do we. :lol:

Seems another "participation medal" is in order since I can't figure out what it is they "won". Their tiresome party-over-country rhetoric doesn't surprise us Cons....they don't give a flip about folks unable to afford or use BarryCare. Yet here they are in their miserable little safe-spaces calling President Trump a "loser" of all things. FYI....we have the desire to destroy the ACA imploding system....just don't have the right plan on how to do it inside the legal boundaries....yet. But we will. And the wall will be built and the Keystone XL is underway. The EPA is being gutted, PBS/NPR and Planned Muderhood are being defunded, Gorsuch will be on the USSC, and somebody from Barry's little criminal cabal will be headed to prison for spying on Trump.

So enjoy your little loser festival this morning....It's going to be just a matter of weeks before you're sobbing again.....you know it and so do we. :lol:

What in Trumpcare was going to make healthcare affordable?

• Banned

I'll answer this for my readers, not your sorry ass. As long as preexisting problems are being included, no insurance company is going to cover them without clawing the costs out of healthy people. Those people need government assistance, not the 90% who don't. Get rid of BarryCare and companies can once again cover their employees, put them back on 40 hour weeks, and end the mandates that are unconstitutional regardless of what Roberts ruled. The poor need a system of clinics and low-cost hospitals they can visit on Medicaid.....much less expensive and invasive than trying to impose it on the whole country.

Last edited:
It's been seven years and the GOP still doesn't have a plan to repeal the ACA. They've gone from pretenders to frauds on this issue.

President Trump dodged a bullet. Dem's continue to own Obamacare, Ryan the RINO got taken down a notch, and Trump is free to move on to tax reform leaving Obama's Obamacare mess in his rearview mirror. President Trump came out of this smelling like a rose.

Seems another "participation medal" is in order since I can't figure out what it is they "won". Their tiresome party-over-country rhetoric doesn't surprise us Cons....they don't give a flip about folks unable to afford or use BarryCare. Yet here they are in their miserable little safe-spaces calling President Trump a "loser" of all things. FYI....we have the desire to destroy the ACA imploding system....just don't have the right plan on how to do it inside the legal boundaries....yet. But we will. And the wall will be built and the Keystone XL is underway. The EPA is being gutted, PBS/NPR and Planned Muderhood are being defunded, Gorsuch will be on the USSC, and somebody from Barry's little criminal cabal will be headed to prison for spying on Trump.

I'll answer this for my readers, not your sorry ass. As long as preexisting problems are being included, no insurance company is going to cover them without clawing the costs out of healthy people. Those people need government assistance, not the 90% who don't. Get rid of BarryCare and companies can once again cover their employees, put them back on 40 hour weeks, and end the mandates that are unconstitutional regardless of what Roberts ruled. The poor need a system of clinics and low-cost hospitals they can visit on Medicaid.....much less expensive and invasive than trying to impose it on the whole country.

Show us where all of that was in the Trumpcare bill.

lol "...my readers..."

Get over yourself.

President Trump dodged a bullet. Dem's continue to own Obamacare, Ryan the RINO got taken down a notch, and Trump is free to move on to tax reform leaving Obama's Obamacare mess in his rearview mirror. President Trump came out of this smelling like a rose.

I predicted this spin already. Thanks for helping to prove me right.

IMG_1478.GIF

It's been seven years and the GOP still doesn't have a plan to repeal the ACA. They've gone from pretenders to frauds on this issue.

And Barry blew TEN TRILLION DOLLARS in 8 years and we're broke on our ass, fool. Somebody has to pay for his hideous destruction of our economy and it sure as hell won't be your kind.

And Barry spent TEN TRILLION DOLLARS in 8 years and we're broke on our ass, fool. Somebody has to pay for his hideous destruction of our economy and it sure as hell won't be your kind.

Sorry, you must have me confused with somebody else. Keep deflecting and sucking that GOP dick, maybe next time they'll make do on their promises. lol

Ryan can't be allowed inside the circle on tax reform....he's against it.

Sorry, you just have me confused with somebody else. Keep deflecting and sucking that GOP dick, maybe next time they'll make do on their promises. lol

Who'd know more about sucking dicks that you?

Seems another "participation medal" is in order since I can't figure out what it is they "won". Their tiresome party-over-country rhetoric doesn't surprise us Cons....they don't give a flip about folks unable to afford or use BarryCare. Yet here they are in their miserable little safe-spaces calling President Trump a "loser" of all things. FYI....we have the desire to destroy the ACA imploding system....just don't have the right plan on how to do it inside the legal boundaries....yet. But we will. And the wall will be built and the Keystone XL is underway. The EPA is being gutted, PBS/NPR and Planned Muderhood are being defunded, Gorsuch will be on the USSC, and somebody from Barry's commie cabal will be headed to prison for spying on Trump.

Schumer and Pelosi stood together with their entire Party united to the man/woman.

That counts.

In case you cannot count.

Ryan can't be allowed inside the circle on tax reform....he's against it.
I think both parties want to lower to corporate tax rates to compete with Ireland's 15% rate.

But then where do they get their revenues back?

By taxing the rich ???

Taxing the Rich is NOT a GOP tactic.

Even so Adam Smith explains in his book "The Wealth Of Nations" that taxing the rich is the only thing you can do.

And Barry blew TEN TRILLION DOLLARS in 8 years and we're broke on our ass, fool. Somebody has to pay for his hideous destruction of our economy and it sure as hell won't be your kind.
Obama admits that he should have done infrastructure improvements.

But he and nobody else thought the Great Recession was going to last upwards of 8 years.

Forum List

Back