Leftists Almost Got What They Wanted

800,000 years ago.

Perhaps leftists want to finish the job and finish off the human race? Sure seems that way.
leftists have been around for thousands of yrs .. here we have ancient cave drawing depiction of democrats nailing each other in the ass .

1693517740385.png

800,000 years ago.

Perhaps leftists want to finish the job and finish off the human race? Sure seems that way.

That's silly, the left is going to be unhappy no matter how much they get.

They could wipe out all life on earth and they'd still be unhappy.

That near extinction event is where either scientific Adam or Eve lived. I forget which. We all share common ancestors.

800,000 years ago.

Nah. Not the entire race. Just the trumptards.

And since the retards decided not to take the vaccine... looks like we are on schedule.

I always chuckle at articles that state such and such "may" have happened 800 thousands years ago.

One can then follow it up with, then again, it may not have.

Nah. Not the entire race. Just the trumptards.

And since the retards decided not to take the vaccine... looks like we are on schedule.
If all Republicans disappeared tomorrow new lines would be drawn and people would just find new reasons to hate and fear each other.

Perhaps leftists want to finish the job and finish off the human race?
Why don't you just call leftists pedos next? That is another deranged right-wing talking point, after all. That did seem to be your goal here, showing solidarity with the right and their butthurt.

Why don't you tell us what was specifically driving your butthurt about the left when you wrote that? I you do, maybe we can help you work through the butthurt.

How long have you had this picture? Salivate over it often, do you? Hey, whatever tickles your fancy. :itsok:
left wingers will always be miserable.....they cant think or figure stuff out.....they just get high and wonder how they can save the planet from hard working people who are trying to make their life have a little meaning and do things for their family and friends

Forum List

Back