🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists attempt humour and fail

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The thing is Leftists are almost completely devoid of humour, when they attempt humour, like below, they fail in spectacular fashion.

Why do they? It's simple, because Leftists just aren't funny. Period.

This is almost too painful when they post examples of "humour", in fact, ALL the examples in ALL the pictures in the below article caused me to get sudden sharp pain behind my right ear:crybaby:I hate these people :evil:

I have had 2 hours sleep and are now out of the bed....and I get confronted with this:

Is humour the best weapon against Europe’s new wave of xenophobic nationalism?

"Gergely Kovács never wanted to get involved in politics. “I prefer to mess around,” he told a news magazine in his native Hungary last year, “not stand up for something.” Since 2000, Kovács has been leader of a group of prankster artists now known as the Two-Tailed Dog party. One of the group’s stunts a few years ago involved spray-painting a wall with a graffiti image of someone writing – in graffiti – the longest Hungarian word (megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért) and running out of room after spelling just 32 of its 44 characters. Not long after, the group built a “spaceship station” on the banks of the Tisza river advertising daily departures to four destinations: Sirius, the moon, the Ganymede and Pluto.

But last summer, when the Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orbán’s rightwing government introduced a series of xenophobic measures to repel the tens of thousands of migrants and refugees passing through Hungary on their way to Germany, Denmark and Sweden, Kovács and the Two-Tailed Dog got serious. “It really made us angry that the government uses the people’s money for a campaign that tells them who to hate,” Kovács fumed. “Here in Hungary we already hate each other enough.”

Here's the rest of the article, with the pictures:

Is humour the best weapon against Europe’s new wave of far-right nationalism? | Holly Case and John Palattella

Last edited:
  • Banned
The thing is Leftists are almost completely devoid of humour, when they attempt humour, like below, they fail in spectacular fashion.

This is almost too painful when they post examples of "humour", in fact, ALL the examples in ALL the pictures caused me to get sudden sharp pain behind my right ear:crybaby:I hate these people :evil:

I have had 2 hours sleep and are now out of the bed....and I get confronted with this:

"Gergely Kovács never wanted to get involved in politics. “I prefer to mess around,” he told a news magazine in his native Hungary last year, “not stand up for something.” Since 2000, Kovács has been leader of a group of prankster artists now known as the Two-Tailed Dog party. One of the group’s stunts a few years ago involved spray-painting a wall with a graffiti image of someone writing – in graffiti – the longest Hungarian word (megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért) and running out of room after spelling just 32 of its 44 characters. Not long after, the group built a “spaceship station” on the banks of the Tisza river advertising daily departures to four destinations: Sirius, the moon, the Ganymede and Pluto.

But last summer, when the Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orbán’s rightwing government introduced a series of xenophobic measures to repel the tens of thousands of migrants and refugees passing through Hungary on their way to Germany, Denmark and Sweden, Kovács and the Two-Tailed Dog got serious. “It really made us angry that the government uses the people’s money for a campaign that tells them who to hate,” Kovács fumed. “Here in Hungary we already hate each other enough.”

Is humour the best weapon against Europe’s new wave of far-right nationalism? | Holly Case and John Palattella

I have never known one Leftist to be remotely funny.

What is Xenophobia? The Leftists and the MSM Propaganda idiots don't seem to know.

So, let's EDUCATE them. Xenophobia is an irrational fear of FOREIGNERS and people from other nations in general.

HELLO? Leftists and MSM morons....ANYONE HOME?

Europa comprises of more than 30 different nations, full of FOREIGNERS. EG. To the British and Republic of Ireland ALL other European nations are foreign....to the French the same....to the Italians the same etc.

Germany, Austria and 90% of Switzerland all speak German, so to each other not foreigners.

We have lived for most part, happily, with the odd argument, for decades with our European nations, lived with FOREIGNERS and not hated them, rationally OR irrationally, therefore WE CAN'T BE XENOPHOBIC.

F-cking morons.

It seems to me, Two tailed Dog and other groups fail to realize that you fight an idea with an idea. The idea is the weapon. Humor is not the weapon, humor is a way of presenting the idea.

Saying you are being humorous doesn't make it so. You can't force funny. Two tail is an example of that.

In late April, Fidesz introduced a so-called national consultation on immigration and terrorism. Questionnaires were mailed to millions of Hungarians in May, accompanied by a letter in which the prime minister asserted that migrants crossing into Europe through Hungary claimed to be refugees, but their real aim was to siphon off welfare and jobs from Hungarians. The survey contained 12 leading questions, such as: “Do you agree with the Hungarian government that instead of immigrants, it is rather Hungarian families and soon-to-be-born children who need support?
The Two-Tailed Dog parried with a mock questionnaire of its own. “I was sitting at home alone and it came to me,” Kovács recalled. He posted the survey – with a customary, if unintentional, sprinkling of typos – on the party’s Facebook page on the afternoon of 2 May, and it quickly went viral. Sample question: “There are those who blame the freemasons, others who blame the Jews or the space aliens. In your view who is responsible for the fact that the national debt remains high?” Possible answers: “The Jews”, “The space aliens”, “The fucking Jewish space aliens!”
The estimated cost of the government’s national consultation was 1bn forints (£2.4m), approximately double the amount the government had spent on processing refugees. (Most of the funding for refugees in Hungary came from the European Union.)...

now, that is funny.

If they fail all the time, please explain how the Daily Show had such high ratings over any other conservative comedy show on T.V. or cable?

The simple fact is liberal television shows do much better than conservative television shows and conservative talk radio is more popular than liberal talk radio. Each has its own niche.

If they fail all the time, please explain how the Daily Show had such high ratings over any other conservative comedy show on T.V. or cable?

The simple fact is liberal television shows do much better than conservative television shows and conservative talk radio is more popular than liberal talk radio. Each has its own niche.
Jon Stewart is UNfunniest person in the business. Can't refer to him as a comedian.

This is almost too painful when they post examples of "humour", in fact, ALL the examples in ALL the pictures in the below article caused me to get sudden sharp pain behind my right ear:crybaby:I hate these people :evil:

Sounds funny to me

Problem with Conservatives is they do not consider anything above a pie in the face being funny

A Liberal humorist's performance consists of tearing down America, yelling obscenities and grabbing his junk. Conservative humor is intellectual and telling the truth about Liberals.

A Liberal humorist's performance consists of tearing down America, yelling obscenities and grabbing his junk. Conservative humor is intellectual and telling the truth about Liberals.
Conservative humor sucks

Name a good conservative comedian

Conservative humor sucks

Actually, Liberals are the best comedians....they insist Liberal policies are successful!

Now THAT'S FUNNY :poke: :lol:

Lib TV shows thrive because their brand of humor is insults. If you insult someone, especially a political opponent, that's hilarious. The worse the insult the funnier it is. Radio can't work that way because you have to be engaged somewhat to understand what's going on.

Conservative humor sucks

Dennis Miller for one. There are others, but they keep a low profile in order to work. LibTards don't believe in equal opportunity.

While they may not be funny, they're fun to laugh at.

Because dumbass Liberals treated it like it was an actual news show.

Liberals are funny when they're not trying to be funny. Like this: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bunch of retards. They do something but can't explain why they do it. Some "team" has to tell them.

It goes back to something I learned a long time ago. If you can't explain why you're doing something perhaps you shouldn't be doing it.

Forum List

Back