Leftists claim to dislike mega-rich corporations...

If you think life is all about good times you are sadly mistaken.

Spoken like a true fascist. Life is about serving and advancing the interests of the party, right? The concept of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" is contrary to serving the party, right?
You severely need to lay off the Trump brand cough syrup and get your head on straight..

WTF is new dude where have you been?

Yea, now you'll bend over for your masters and say "Well, everybody does it so it's all fine". Don't forget to lube yourself good before your political masters rape your standard of living. Congratulation.

If a corporation makes something useful, like oil, steel, cars, or pharmaceuticals... then it's evil.

If a corporation makes hackey sacks, skateboards, or iPads ... then it's good.

The excepting being ... the corporation from which you take a pay check is good.
You know that hackey sack was just encouraging a loafer world?

Irretrievably signalling the beginning of the downfall of human civilization.

You severely need to lay off the Trump brand cough syrup and get your head on straight..

Actually, I'm going to spend the next four years pointing and laughing every time bad news comes out for the American people. Biden is going to be a gaffe-a-minute when he's speaking with foreign leaders and your political masters are absolutely going to FUCK average Americans. But, as I said, I'm just going to point and laugh.

Actually, I'm going to spend the next four years pointing and laughing every time bad news comes out for the American people. Biden is going to be a gaffe-a-minute when he's speaking with foreign leaders and your political masters are absolutely going to FUCK average Americans. But, as I said, I'm just going to point and laugh.
LOL! Can't be any worse than that POS that has been in office for the past 4 years! LOL! Keep yucking it up, Idiot.

If you think life is all about good times you are sadly mistaken.

Spoken like a true fascist. Life is about serving and advancing the interests of the party, right? The concept of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" is contrary to serving the party, right?
LOL! Trumpie Gummie Dummies.

Have fun, I don't get emotionally involved with politicians as they are often shallow and pedantic.

Have fun, I don't get emotionally involved with politicians as they are often shallow and pedantic.
Agreed.

If a corporation makes something useful, like oil, steel, cars, or pharmaceuticals... then it's evil.

If a corporation makes hackey sacks, skateboards, or iPads ... then it's good.

The excepting being ... the corporation from which you take a pay check is good.
You know that hackey sack was just encouraging a loafer world?

Irretrievably signalling the beginning of the downfall of human civilization.
Yeah, us hippies played frisbee cause it required less social interaction. Hackey sack you have to face your opponent closely.

Trump was right about Biden. One week Biden met with coal miners to tell them that he was one of them and was fighting hard for them. The next week, Biden was in China selling them out.

Sadly, that is the norm in Washington rather than the exception and many Republicans are in on it too.

The ONE guy that put the interests of ordinary Americans first is soon out of office in favor of the guy that is owned and controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. Amazing.
Coal production fell under Trump! So STFU!!!

chart2.svg

Trump was right about Biden. One week Biden met with coal miners to tell them that he was one of them and was fighting hard for them. The next week, Biden was in China selling them out.

Sadly, that is the norm in Washington rather than the exception and many Republicans are in on it too.

The ONE guy that put the interests of ordinary Americans first is soon out of office in favor of the guy that is owned and controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. Amazing.
Coal production fell under Trump! So STFU!!!
U.S.-Coal-Production.png

Forum List

Back