🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists shut down speech, support violence against their opponents

You're unreachable by reality, no point. The kool-aid has done it's job

I'll take that as no you don't have it either. Carry on...

Of course you will. To you, all information proves you correct no matter how badly it contradicts you

And still nothing to back up the assertion. Duly noted.

A few problem

Why are there anti-Trump protestors at a pre-planned Trump rally?

What was their course of action, considering that some Trump supporters are easily agitated?

Is this really free speech? If so, why are they muscling on a venue previously assigned to another group for use of their free speech rights.

The more I think about it, the more I realize the Right are right this time around. Even if I don't agree with Trump or his supporters, they do have the right to speak their minds in our society. These anti-Trump protestors are clearly in the wrong.
Good thing the protesters weren't cattle barons or they would have been shot already.

Was there a cattle baron shot?

Of course you will. To you, all information proves you correct no matter how badly it contradicts you

A few problem

What was their course of action, considering that some Trump supporters are easily agitated?

Is this really free speech? If so, why are they muscling on a venue previously assigned to another group for use of their free speech rights.

The more I think about it, the more I realize the Right are right this time around. Even if I don't agree with Trump or his supporters, they do have the right to speak their minds in our society. These anti-Trump protestors are clearly in the wrong.

Exactly, the protesters went to where the Trump supporters were. And it wasn't to split the cab fare home

How dare anyone who doesn't support Trump go to a place where Trump supporters are gathered! How dare they!

A few problem

Good thing the protesters weren't cattle barons or they would have been shot already.

Did I say there was.
I realize you like to twist and wrest what people say

So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists

Aren't you the same guy who said yesterday you would never ever support Trump?

Yeah. He's not going to support a guy who has been a social lib his whole life. But.....he sure wishes Cruz could get some protesters. It would mean that someone cares.
So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists

Yeah. He's not going to support a guy who has been a social lib his whole life. But.....he sure wishes Cruz could get some protesters. It would mean that someone cares.

You dim wits can't handle the idea that:

1) I don't support Trump
2) I think he should be allowed to speak

Leftists are totalitarians, you want to shut down that which you disagree with and just assume wrongly that everyone is like you

Yeah. If anything is true....it's that Trump has not been allowed to speak. You nailed it.

Trump has gotten more air time on the national television since he canceled the rally than had he held it.

And don't think he didn't know that would happen.

A few problem

Did I say there was.

Oh no. You didn't say there was. You just implied it. That's way different.

Did I say there was.

LoneLaugher also spams and diverts topics with any chance to chase down a strawman...so be careful. Stick to this topic because it's one that has long needed the fresh air of the public eye..

A few problem

Why are Trump supporters easily agitated? Answer that....and you have solved the issue.

Are you more agitated by someone across the street with a sign that says KKKlowns Suck or are you more agitated by someone coming in your front yard while you're in your front yard with a sign that says KKKlowns suck?

The only reason the protesters did that was to be physically aggressive. To then argue they didn't mean it is just the inKKKompetent, disingenuous idiot that you are

1) I don't support Trump

Leftists are totalitarians, you want to shut down that which you disagree with and just assume wrongly that everyone is like you

Trump shut down the rally, not the protesters. He did it as a stunt.

Maybe he did. He needs to fire up his supporters to win the nomination. He'll do the same against Hilarious.

A few problem

Why are Trump supporters easily agitated? Answer that....and you have solved the issue.
Because some trump supporters are natural asses themselves.

However, that does not solve the issue!

A few problem

Are you more agitated by someone across the street with a sign that says KKKlowns Suck or are you more agitated by someone coming in your front yard while you're in your front yard with a sign that says KKKlowns suck?

The only reason the protesters did that was to be physically aggressive. To then argue they didn't mean it is just the inKKKompetent, disingenuous idiot that you are

I'm not the one who said Trump supporters are easily agitated. Take it up with the right person, dummy.

1) I don't support Trump

Yeah. If anything is true....it's that Trump has not been allowed to speak. You nailed it.

So it's OK with you shutting down speech with physical aggression as long as it's only once in a while. How did I not KKKnow that?

A standard you'd apply to right wingers letting Hillary KKKlinton speak as well of course.

Liar

A few problem

Because some trump supporters are natural asses themselves.

However, that does not solve the issue!

Incorrect! Do you want another guess?

A few problem

Did I say there was.

Oh no. You didn't say there was. You just implied it. That's way different.
I didn't in this thread but I can certainlly go where there was

Trump has gotten more air time on the national television since he canceled the rally than had he held it.

And don't think he didn't know that would happen.

Oh, OK, bullshit zombie left spin trying to get out of trouble eh?... Then why were the thousands of protestors, young, metro kids by the scores, holding up Bernie Sanders signs? Because Trump hired them to?

Got anything else because I'm not buying that Tripe. I'm not saying Trump isn't capable of attempting high theater, he's just too dumb to pull it off. Nope. This event was staged by a political faction whipped up by and sympathetic to those commonly found in (West) Hollywood..speaking of theater..

You want to talk about Trump and 'free speech'? Start here.

"The Trump Campaign is now requiring some volunteers to sign Non-Disclosure Agreements before they can help the campaign - agreements that would theoretically allow Trump to sue volunteers for talking about the campaign and a process that some legal experts say is unusual and probably unenforceable."

Has the Donald Trump Campaign Imposed a Gag Order?

Last edited:

1) I don't support Trump

So it's OK with you shutting down speech with physical aggression as long as it's only once in a while. How did I not KKKnow that?

A standard you'd apply to right wingers letting Hillary KKKlinton speak as well of course.

Liar

What are you talking about? Breathe........breathe......

1) I don't support Trump

Liar

There was no physical aggression, except for the incidents of Trump bullies punching people, manhandling reporters, etc.,

all at the urging of Trump.

A few problem

Exactly, the protesters went to where the Trump supporters were. And it wasn't to split the cab fare home

How dare anyone who doesn't support Trump go to a place where Trump supporters are gathered! How dare they!

Strawman and I've addressed this several times. They have every right to demonstrate peacefully across the street. They have zero right to come over and make it a physical contact and they should have been arrested for doing that.

If we were talking right wingers and Hillary, you'd suddenly get that ...

A few problem

Oh, they can go--However, use some common sense while you are there!!

Do you go to a friends house and act like a jerk? You do? Your friends don't invite you to many get-togethers, now do they?

Forum List

Back