🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftists shut down speech, support violence against their opponents

the video evidence doesn't support that narrative

So how did the protesters get in the space and faces of the Trump supporters? They all decided to go to the bathroom at the same time and took a wrong turn?

You must have video that I don't. Care to share?

Up until last night......the only acts of violence at Trump rallies were perpetrated by Trump supporters.

Last night.......things changed. We will see if Trump asks his supporters to change course.

Wrong, leftists have been following Trump around trying to agitate aggression, they just upped the ante in Chicago

Silly nutter.

I had another nutter tell me that protesters were engaging in "psychic violence". Is that what you think too?

No, I think they were engaging in, in your face violence. They were there to be asses and cause trouble

So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists

You lie.

No, I think they were engaging in, in your face violence. They were there to be asses and cause trouble

Yes and not just a few of them either...THOUSANDS of them...organized...and carrying "Bernie Sanders" signs... They wanted red meat media fodder for primetime at MSNBC. How disappointed they seemed when they heard the Trump rally was called off. You'd think they'd be happy with that result since they profess to be about shutting down the rhetoric of Trump in general. But they weren't happy. It was almost like something they wanted to see to happen didn't get a chance to go "full bloom"..

So how did the protesters get in the space and faces of the Trump supporters? They all decided to go to the bathroom at the same time and took a wrong turn?

Up until last night......the only acts of violence at Trump rallies were perpetrated by Trump supporters.

Last night.......things changed. We will see if Trump asks his supporters to change course.

Wrong, leftists have been following Trump around trying to agitate aggression, they just upped the ante in Chicago

Silly nutter.

I had another nutter tell me that protesters were engaging in "psychic violence". Is that what you think too?

Hmmmm. Last night? Or all along as you said earlier? Things changed last night.

By the way.....if being an ass is grounds for being assaulted.....do you think Trump deserves a beating?

So leftists keep following Trump around protesting his speeches and trying to shut him down. They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters. Chicago was only not way worse because the Trump supporters generally backed down.

And the "mainstream" liberals? You ignore it and continue to attack Trump showing what you are. Worse than Trump. Way worse. Violent and supportive of violence to shut down voices that dissent from yours.

Free speech my ass. There is nothing "liberal" about you, you're authoritarian leftists

Aren't you the same guy who said yesterday you would never ever support Trump?

They're initiating violence and trying to fight with Trump supporters.

the video evidence doesn't support that narrative

It was obama that told his followers to get in the face of his opponents.

By the way.....if being an ass is grounds for being assaulted.....do you think Trump deserves a beating?

Yes, in private. But not in a venue where thousands purposefully agitate civil unrest, and rioting...where they seemed disappointed it didn't get a chance to really gear up to that and was cut short..

...your left zombie punk mob crossed the line from its inserted random moles to agitate at Trump events into the thousands bent on agitating to civil unrest, flipping off Trumpsters (because they saw one punching one of their own at a previous event getting punched for doing so). When you use a massive public venue to incite violence by agitation (not peaceful protest), you have broken the law and free speech no longer applies.

Yeah. He's not going to support a guy who has been a social lib his whole life. But.....he sure wishes Cruz could get some protesters. It would mean that someone cares.

Yes, in private. But not in a venue where thousands purposefully agitate civil unrest, and rioting...where they seemed disappointed it didn't get a chance to really gear up to that and was cut short..

I dislike you very much. Did you know that?

I dislike you very much. Did you know that?

I'll take that as the compliment it is. Thanks!

And next time in the interest of public safety, take your zombie punk Bernie Sanders army to another distant venue and talk your buddies at MSNBC to cover it peacefully instead of showing up to agitate a known crowd of upset people into public rioting, OK? And also, try not to appear so upset when that precalculated agitation didn't quite bear the red-meat media fruit you were after. Only a little blood and one cop injured...instead of maybe killed along with dozens of others hurt or killed should Trump's people have not cancelled the event they had scheduled. Because the event was cancelled it makes it harder for you crybullies to blame all the violent events predictable to ensue on "the crazy Trump supporters!"..(and conservatives all by extension and inference..)

Last edited:

You're unreachable by reality, no point. The kool-aid has done it's job

I'll take that as no you don't have it either. Carry on...

Of course you will. To you, all information proves you correct no matter how badly it contradicts you

And still nothing to back up the assertion. Duly noted.

A few problem

Why are there anti-Trump protestors at a pre-planned Trump rally?

What was their course of action, considering that some Trump supporters are easily agitated?

Is this really free speech? If so, why are they muscling on a venue previously assigned to another group for use of their free speech rights.

The more I think about it, the more I realize the Right are right this time around. Even if I don't agree with Trump or his supporters, they do have the right to speak their minds in our society. These anti-Trump protestors are clearly in the wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yeah. He's not going to support a guy who has been a social lib his whole life. But.....he sure wishes Cruz could get some protesters. It would mean that someone cares.

You dim wits can't handle the idea that:

1) I don't support Trump
2) I think he should be allowed to speak

Leftists are totalitarians, you want to shut down that which you disagree with and just assume wrongly that everyone is like you

When did the entire Tea Party crowd go soft on peaceful protest?

This is so fun to witness.

1) I don't support Trump

Leftists are totalitarians, you want to shut down that which you disagree with and just assume wrongly that everyone is like you

Trump shut down the rally, not the protesters. He did it as a stunt.

Of course you will. To you, all information proves you correct no matter how badly it contradicts you

A few problem

What was their course of action, considering that some Trump supporters are easily agitated?

Is this really free speech? If so, why are they muscling on a venue previously assigned to another group for use of their free speech rights.

The more I think about it, the more I realize the Right are right this time around. Even if I don't agree with Trump or his supporters, they do have the right to speak their minds in our society. These anti-Trump protestors are clearly in the wrong.

Exactly, the protesters went to where the Trump supporters were. And it wasn't to split the cab fare home

A few problem

Good thing the protesters weren't cattle barons or they would have been shot already.

A few problem

Why are Trump supporters easily agitated? Answer that....and you have solved the issue.

1) I don't support Trump

Yeah. If anything is true....it's that Trump has not been allowed to speak. You nailed it.

Forum List

Back