Leftists, this teen must be crushed!!!

Well, that's what the lawsuit for malpractice will reveal. Something doesn't add up here. And the fact that MTG is hovering like a carrion crow around her, makes the whole thing smell. There is no way a 13 year old would have been allowed to do this without a multitude of hours of psychiatric evaluation, countless medical confabs, and willing consent of the parents...in any state. What irritates me about this whole exercise is that the right wing goes out and finds one example of buyers remorse and expands it to cover the whole universe of things they don't like..or approve of.
Not an MTG fan but there are lots of cases where the child has returned to being the sex they were. We are seeing a fad and until it goes away you will see this sort of thing. It gets them attention and recognition and being an individual. This surgery is for adults not children who have not matured enough to know who they really are.

I would be fine with a law that did not allow any body altering medical treatments until a person can be trusted to drink a beer.

Again, the medical professionals believe differently.

I support more than myself dirtbag. That’s what happens when you’re not a socially stunted asshole.

Again, sounds like you just aren't a very good shopper, Anger Issues.

Victim shaming again eh Joe? I see a pattern of that with you.
I'm sure she's having the time of her life. "Look at me". Probably what got her into this situation to start with.

Not an MTG fan but there are lots of cases where the child has returned to being the sex they were. We are seeing a fad and until it goes away you will see this sort of thing. It gets them attention and recognition and being an individual. This surgery is for adults not children who have not matured enough to know who they really are.

Here's the thing.

We have probably 1 million transgender people in this country, but we only perform 11,000 Gender Confirmation Surgeries a year. Oh, for those boiling over at the term Gender Confirmation Surgery, I mean "Bottom Surgery" to change the shape of genitalia. Very, very, very few of these surgeries are performed on minors.

Even in the case of Chloe "someone please look at me" Cole, she only got top surgery and hormone treatments.

Again, the medical professionals believe differently.

And they are not omniscient. They make mistakes.

Why would you allow someone to choose to permanently alter their body before you even trust them to drink a beer?

Stupid people like Joe?

I wonder if Joe would support it if a medical professional said that a 17 year old should be allowed to legally buy booze and get wasted to keep them from killing themselves.

Here we have a minor who was transitioned before reaching adulthood, and now regrets it.

But too late, she has already had her perfectly normal body parts mutilated, and she can never have children.

Now she is suing anyone and everyone who helped her transition.

This teen must be crushed into ash, otherwise, only more of this will occur, and the next thing you know it won't be allowed at all.

As we now, the Swamp will never allow this, so it should not be hard to take the teens will to live away by crushing her into dust.
She needs to be shut up and silenced, which the media will try their best to do.

Uh..duh..Memba the ACA?..this was one of the big right wing talking points against it...you know..besides those "death panels". :)
Remember when the Trumpster found out a national healthcare system was complicated. That is the day they basically dropped it. Who knew?

And they are not omniscient. They make mistakes.

Why would you allow someone to choose to permanently alter their body before you even trust them to drink a beer?

Uh, here's the reality. I drank beers long before I was legally able to do so.

The point is, if you are going to transition someone, it's probably a lot easier to get that process started at the early stages of puberty, not the later ones.

Also this notion of "Adulthood" starting at 18 or 21 is really a pretty recent one. In earlier times, 14 year olds were allowed to get married and start families.

I wonder if Joe would support it if a medical professional said that a 17 year old should be allowed to legally buy booze and get wasted to keep them from killing themselves.

No, because any sensnible person would know that was bad advice.

Now, if the consensus of medical professionals was that beer was good for you, you might have a different argument.

Taking away rights that currently exist has consequences for everyone. This latest moral panic is just another flimflam job meant to let the Jesus fan club decide what is best for you.
Nope. Just plain old common sense and protecting Americas children from you filth.

The massive failure? Yes I do.
and that is why Trump replaced it with a plan bigly better and covered everyone cheaper, or whatever word salad he used. Oh, wait, then he found out he couldn't and he and his minions went on to something else. Nice that you remember.

and that is why Trump replaced it with a plan bigly better and covered everyone cheaper, or whatever word salad he used. Oh, wait, then he found out he couldn't and he and his minions went on to something else. Nice that you remember.
Butbutbutbut Trump!

Forum List

Back