Leftists, this teen must be crushed!!!

I answered your question clearly.

Your refusal to answer mine tells me all I need to know.

lets try it this way.

In your opinion should parents be involved in the discussion of this topic from the very first moment the topic comes up? Or should they be kept in the dark until the very last moment before transition begins?

just tell us how you really feel on the topic. my question is as simple as yours was. I answered yours clearly.

can you do the same?

Malicious lies, white supremacy and dangerous medical quackery cannot go unchallenged. Why do you want to keep all that stuff in conservative politics anyway? It just serves to make you all look like terrible, gullible people.

Okay, Saul.

So out of the thousands of teens who have gotten therapy for gender dysphoria, you could only find one who really regrets it?

I totally support her right to sue her medical practitioners for malpractice if malpractice occurred.

I suspect when her medical records are presented to the court, it might not be such a clear cut story, though.
One now, more later. You know this is only the beginning, and this is why we don't want children to go through this until they are capable of making this decision as adults. As has been said before, if they're too young to get a tattoo, they're too young to have reproductive organs removed or added.

One now, more later. You know this is only the beginning, and this is why we don't want children to go through this until they are capable of making this decision as adults. As has been said before, if they're too young to get a tattoo, they're too young to have reproductive organs removed or added.

Or have their biochemistry messed up via puberty blockers and hormones.

You are trying to explain certain facets of adulthood to that leftist vermin when, in reality, it will never understand the importance of personal responsibility and the only effective way to deal with it is to shut it up, my preferred method.

The vermin have long since proven that they have no respect for OUR right to speak freely, so it's time to give them the same courtesy.

I say SHUT IT UP! There's a button for that.

You are trying to explain certain facets of adulthood to that leftist vermin when, in reality, it will never understand the importance of personal responsibility and the only effective way to deal with it is to shut it up, my preferred method.

The vermin have long since proven that they have no respect for OUR right to speak freely, so it's time to give them the same courtesy.

What is the point of going on an internet political forum and telling people not to talk to you?

Actually, I can get him to fart on command. It's really kind of amusing.

The agenda is to let the christian right decide what we all have a right to do and damn the constitution. A loss of rights for any of your targeted groups of sinners is a loss for everyone.

That nonsense is so 80's.... :cuckoo: Yeah, the 'christian right' have had such control over society and have been enforcing their will on everyone that today's culture looks like the stepford wives... please.. :rolleyes:

That nonsense is so 80's.... :cuckoo: Yeah, the 'christian right' have had such control over society and have been enforcing their will on everyone that today's culture looks like the stepford wives... please.. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is the current woke left has far more in common with the old Moral Majority types than today's defenders of speech/religion/educational fairness.

They are the baddies this time around.

52715261175_3eac706197.jpg

Social media has nothing to do with free speech. Do you remember agreeing to follow the terms of service on any website you have ever signed up for? You agreed that they have the exclusive right to censor and ban you for not following their rules.

Yet you thought russians could sway an election through fakebook... :cuckoo: so which is it, do these platforms have influence over public opinion and thought or don't they?

The funny thing is the current woke left has far more in common with the old Moral Majority types than today's defenders of speech/religion/educational fairness.

They are the baddies this time around.

I've been saying that for years, they're exactly the same, zero difference, they're worse since they're pushing depravity.

The agenda is to let the christian right decide what we all have a right to do and damn the constitution. A loss of rights for any of your targeted groups of sinners is a loss for everyone.
What's funny is that the "Christian right" has less influence now that it did years ago, yet you're still living in fear that someone, somewhere, might persuade a teenager that mutilating their body is a bad idea. Let them grow up first.

Not at all, I'm perfectly happy to have a rational debate.

Let's start here.

1) Gender Dysphoria is a real condition recognized by medical professionals.
2) The generally accepted treatment now is to confirm gender with hormones and therapy.
3) In some cases, that treatment should start in adolescence.

Also- reported.
1. Gender Dysphoria is listed in the DSM as a mental health condition....Treatment of this could include anything from therapy, to medication, to in extreme cases, surgery...But, that option should only be for adults who have formed the requisite information, and are the appropriate age...NOT minor children.

2. And what is acceptable today, would be hopefully unacceptable tomorrow.

3. Wrong....Adolescents do not have the fully formed brain to think of all of the consequences of this action...Those doctors that follow this path should face criminal charges...

Forum List

Back