Leftists, you AGREE that it's good for govt. officials to lie and commit crime to get Trump...

That was my answer, fucknut.

fearful-boy-hiding-under-bed-young-hides-his-85214244.jpg

If you're seeing hysteria, it's because you're looking in the mirror. You have a simple question without context. The FBI Director to whom you refer thought it didn't rise to the level of a crime..

Here's one for you - Is it legal to ask a foreign government to interfere in a US election?

So you AGREE that government officials should be able to transmit classified material through a private server such as Yahoo, Google, etc. Why do you believe that this is good for the average American?

I would love to speak with you live. Call into our podcast on Friday night. See the details in my sig. I will respond to every crazy thing you say with calm and measured factual info.
Can you handle that? We shall see.

You said Hillary didn't transmit classified documents through her private server. The FBI Director and the DOJ IG said she DID. In fact, she did so well over 100 times. I'm engaging you here and now. Do you want to explain to me how the FBI Director and the IG got it wrong?

If you're seeing hysteria, it's because you're looking in the mirror. You have a simple question without context. The FBI Director to whom you refer thought it didn't rise to the level of a crime..

Here's one for you - Is it legal to ask a foreign government to interfere in a US election?

So you AGREE that government officials should be able to transmit classified material through a private server such as Yahoo, Google, etc. Why do you believe that this is good for the average American?

Where did I agree to that? Pay fucking attention, stupid. You yammered on about the FBI Director and Hill's emails, and I replied the FBI Director didn't think it rose to the level of a crime. If you know better, alert Fat Donnie and he'll lock her up.

Now, Nancy, is it legal to ask a foreign government to interfere in a US election.

I would love to speak with you live. Call into our podcast on Friday night. See the details in my sig. I will respond to every crazy thing you say with calm and measured factual info.
Can you handle that? We shall see.

You said Hillary didn't transmit classified documents through her private server. The FBI Director and the DOJ IG said she DID. In fact, she did so well over 100 times. I'm engaging you here and now. Do you want to explain to me how the FBI Director and the IG got it wrong?

Call in. I’ll look forward to it.

The FBI Director to whom you refer thought it didn't rise to the level of a crime..

He gave that recommendation because he was pretty sure Hillary was going to be his future boss. Besides, the DOJ is the office that ultimately decides whether or not to prosecute any case. The FBI doesn't prosecute the case, the DOJ does. In any event, there was ZERO chance that Obama and Lynch were going to allow Hillary to be indicted. For one, Obama knew that he would have been implicated. Two, he didn't want to damage Hillary's chances to win the election.

Remember when Obama was asked as to when he learned of Hillary's server? Do you remember his LIE on the matter? You were fine with that lie, right?

The FBI Director to whom you refer thought it didn't rise to the level of a crime..

He gave that recommendation because he was pretty sure Hillary was going to be his future boss. Besides, the DOJ is the office that ultimately decides whether or not to prosecute any case. The FBI doesn't prosecute the case, the DOJ does. In any event, there was ZERO chance that Obama and Lynch were going to allow Hillary to be indicted. For one, Obama knew that he would have been implicated. Two, he didn't want to damage Hillary's chances to win the election.

Remember when Obama was asked as to when he learned of Hillary's server? Do you remember his LIE on the matter? You were fine with that lie, right?

Who controls the DoJ?

Friday night. We start at 8. Talk to you then.

No thanks. I will continue to patronize this platform and give them the clicks that helps keep this community going. Frankly, I don't know why flacaltenn would permit posters to try and drive traffic off of this platform.

You're running from your statement that Hillary didn't transmit any classified documents. Once I called you out on it, you then deviated to telling me to call you Friday night. Riiiight. LOL.

What do Hillary's emails have to do with "getting Trump"? Do you remember your OP? Or did you forget in the midst of your Hillary obsession?

You run from questions and haven't offered a single substantive point in this discussion. I've asked you numerous, straight-up, simple questions and you've ran from them all. You lack the honesty, integrity and character to engage in a genuine discussion.

Friday night. We start at 8. Talk to you then.

No thanks. I will continue to patronize this platform and give them the clicks that helps keep this community going. Frankly, I don't know why flacaltenn would permit posters to try and drive traffic off of this platform.

You're running from your statement that Hillary didn't transmit any classified documents. Once I called you out on it, you then deviated to telling me to call you Friday night. Riiiight. LOL.

You are running from a chance to have a conversation about this and other topics.

Clinton didn’t intentionally send out any classified info and her name has been cleared by the recent State Department IG report. Did you miss that? It was in all the papers.

Call in. Let’s talk. Unless you are afraid for some reason.

What do Hillary's emails have to do with "getting Trump"? Do you remember your OP? Or did you forget in the midst of your Hillary obsession?

You run from questions and haven't offered a single substantive point in this discussion. I've asked you numerous, straight-up, simple questions and you've ran from them all. You lack the honesty, integrity and character to engage in a genuine discussion.

You asked one question several times. Don't you think the Trump DoJ would prosecute it if it were as simple as you think it is?

Don't worry. You'll get Hillary soon.

Forum List

Back