Leftists, you AGREE that it's good for govt. officials to lie and commit crime to get Trump...

That’s what this feller wants you to do.

I don't "want" him to do anything. It's his sandbox and he can do what he likes. If he wants to promote and support an outside venue for such discussion, that's his prerogative. It just seems contrary to the interests of this forum, but I'm not the one paying the bills so that's not up to me.

Where did I agree to that?

Oh, so you're opposed to government officials transmitting classified documents (you know, America's secrets) through a private server, unless it's Hillary, then it's fine, right?

Who else besides Hillary and her army of aids should be permitted to transmit America's secret documents through fucking Yahoo?

Clinton didn’t intentionally send out any classified info...

Why was she sending anything government-related through a private server? Was it to avoid oversight by the American people? If you or I had transmitted well over 100 classified documents through a private server, do you think we would have gotten a pass like Hillary did? Don't you agree that, at minimum, she should have been charged for being "grossly negligent"?

Was Tulsi Gabbard wrong when she said that Hillary is the "embodiment of corruption"?

Do ya wanna tell me to stop inviting people to our podcast?

Do you have your podcasts saved somewhere on the net in case I ever want to listen to one? Maybe I should spend more time listening to your podcasts instead of clicking on this site 100 times in a night.

Clinton didn’t intentionally send out any classified info...

Why was she sending anything government-related through a private server? Was it to avoid oversight by the American people? If you or I had transmitted well over 100 classified documents through a private server, do you think we would have gotten a pass like Hillary did? Don't you agree that, at minimum, she should have been charged for being "grossly negligent"?

Was Tulsi Gabbard wrong when she said that Hillary is the "embodiment of corruption"?

Her decision to use a private server was a bad one. Politically damaging. It probably cost her the presidency.

Was it wrong? Probably. Did she pay for it? Yes.

Was it illegal? Nope.

Should she have been charged with gross negligence?

Sure. Why not. In fantasy land where that’s a thing.

Do ya wanna tell me to stop inviting people to our podcast?

Do you have your podcasts saved somewhere on the net in case I ever want to listen to one? Maybe I should spend more time listening to your podcasts instead of clicking on this site 100 times in a night.

We have two that you can listen to from the past two weeks. Go to the “podcast pit” forum. The info is there.

We didn’t talk very much politics on the though.

Your best bet is to call in to Friday’s show. I’ll help you to understand some things.

Is it possible that Hillary was selling secrets? Hillary could have set up the server for the purpose of doing exactly that. The Chinese or Russian (or another) could have been given sufficient information so that they could hack (wink, wink) into it and obtain official government documents with classified information. Isn't that one reason why government officials are supposed to use government servers?

Besides Hillary, who else should get a pass for mishandling classified information, especially when they do it over 100 times?

Is it possible that Hillary was selling secrets? Hillary could have set up the server for the purpose of doing exactly that. The Chinese or Russian (or another) could have been given sufficient information so that they could hack (wink, wink) into it and obtain official government documents with classified information. Isn't that one reason why government officials are supposed to use government servers?

Besides Hillary, who else should get a pass for mishandling classified information, especially when they do it over 100 times?

Dude. You sound crazy. For real.

Theoretically, that would indeed be a way for Hillary or anyone else to pass information without the need for secret drop locations, right? So why do you support government officials being permitted to do whatever they want with classified documents? I'll answer the question for you. It's because your loyalty is to the party. You couldn't possibly care less about average Americans. You love, loyalty and devotion is to the Democratic Party. Your devotion to the DNC reminds me of the devotion that fascism requires of its citizens to the party/state.

Guys like you are all about "we're a nation of laws" until one of yours gets caught breaking them and then you twist into contortions to give them a pass. Whether it's Hillary, Jussie Smollett and all Democrats in-between, you give them a pass.

Theoretically, that would indeed be a way for Hillary or anyone else to pass information without the need for secret drop locations, right? So why do you support government officials being permitted to do whatever they want with classified documents? I'll answer the question for you. It's because your loyalty is to the party. You couldn't possibly care less about average Americans. You love, loyalty and devotion is to the Democratic Party. Your devotion to the DNC reminds me of the devotion that fascism requires of its citizens to the party/state.

Guys like you are all about "we're a nation of laws" until one of yours gets caught breaking them and then you twist into contortions to give them a pass. Whether it's Hillary, Jussie Smollett and all Democrats in-between, you give them a pass.

Yep. You’re nuts.

Sleep well.

Yep. You’re nuts. Sleep well.

And you're a dishonest, disingenuous, hypocritical and ignorant coward. You support government corruption. I'd listen to some asshole's theory on YouTube as how Bush orchestrated the September 11 attacks before I'd listen to your moronic drivel. Now, go fuck yourself and your idiotic podcast.

Where did I agree to that?

Oh, so you're opposed to government officials transmitting classified documents (you know, America's secrets) through a private server, unless it's Hillary, then it's fine, right?

Who else besides Hillary and her army of aids should be permitted to transmit America's secret documents through fucking Yahoo?
Oh I don't think that's necessary anymore. Trump blurts out our secrets to our enemies in person.

Seems that you are pretty sure of lots of stuff that just isn't true.

If Ivanka got a job in Ukraine working as an "advisor" at about the same time that Trump was sending a BILLION to them, wouldn't that peak your curiosity? Wouldn't you like to know how in the Hell she got such a lucrative position in such a far-away locale and with little experience in the industry?

Or would you just say that there is no evidence of any wrongdoing and you don't want any investigation?

We both know what your response would be.
Trump doesn't authorize the money, Congress does.

Ya....I would like to see those reports.

On another note, no amount of damning facts would EVER compel you to acknowledge corruption by anyone on the left. It requires honesty and integrity to acknowledge such things, and you lack those qualities.
Show me the reports.

Conviction in the Court of Hannity isn't real. Trump has been able to direct the DoJ for over 2-1/2 years. It's time you stop whining.

Hey you fucking hillbilly, is it LEGAL to transmit classified documents through a private fucking server? Eh, shit-for-brains? Hillary specifically set up the private server to AVOID oversight by the American people. Why did you support that type of corruption, shit-for-brains? Obama knew about it too and when asked if he had previously known about it, he fucking LIED, and you didn't give a fuck. Trump exaggerates the size of a crowd at a fucking rally and you accuse him of being the biggest liar to ever occupy the White House.

I guess if Hillary broke some crimes you must have some explanation on why your Orange Messiah is protecting her from prosecution?

I don't think its good for Trump to commit crimes- but he is certainly doing that now- breaking the Whistleblower law, witness intimidation, bribery, soliciting campaign assistance from a foreign leader.

Trump hasn't committed any crimes. Besides, Hillary's innumerable crimes didn't stop you from voting for her. Thanks for the laugh.
If you use the same stsndard for Hilary as you do for Trump she hasnr committed any crimes either.

Forum List

Back