Leftwingers get Gerry Callahan kicked off the radio after 20 years.

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Barstool Sports

A Left wing loser that worked at the Boston globe, and a loser millionaire harassed management and sponsors of the show for years until they finally gave in.

Gerry a conservative voice in Boston radio made to much sense, and drove liberals crazy!

He fought for conservative views in a left wing dominated city.. but the anti free speech democrats took out a good one.

Take care Gerry you were a patriot

Barstool Sports

A Left wing loser that worked at the Boston globe, and a loser millionaire harassed management and sponsors of the show for years until they finally gave in.

Gerry a conservative voice in Boston radio made to much sense, and drove liberals crazy!

He fought for conservative views in a left wing dominated city.. but the anti free speech democrats took out a good one.

Take care Gerry you were a patriot
Who?

• Banned
# 1 rated talk radio show in America for years!

Good ole conservative sports talk radio

That is what shitty ratings does do a person.
He had great ratings.. was even better before they took out his partner Kirk
Not according to your link
Quote?

Then Kirk was forced out by the station caving to pressure from outside sources that he’s way more qualified to talk about than me, so I’ll leave that to him. The ratings plummeted. And the rumors that have been out there about Callahan being next turn out to be true. His contract was up in August. It’s been reported that he wouldn’t get renewed. But they didn’t let him get to the end of his deal.

Quote?
Did you even read your own link??
He’s been the highest rated sports radio show for years.. I said recently they took his partner off the air. Kirk Minihan, and he ratings went down because of a show change, they were told to stay away from politics.
It wasn’t his fault.. HISTORY AND FACTS SHOW HIS HIGH RATINGS OVER THE YEARS

IF you have evidence that prove other wise let me know..

Quote?

Then Kirk was forced out by the station caving to pressure from outside sources that he’s way more qualified to talk about than me, so I’ll leave that to him. The ratings plummeted. And the rumors that have been out there about Callahan being next turn out to be true. His contract was up in August. It’s been reported that he wouldn’t get renewed. But they didn’t let him get to the end of his deal.
That’s exactly what i said!! And they changed the shows production..

Quote?
Did you even read your own link??
He’s been the highest rated sports radio show for years.. I said recently they took his partner off the air. Kirk Minihan, and he ratings went down because of a show change, they were told to stay away from politics.
It wasn’t his fault.. HISTORY AND FACTS SHOW HIS HIGH RATINGS OVER THE YEARS

IF you have evidence that prove other wise let me know..

From your own link...maybe next time you should read what you link to...just a thought

Quote?

Do you know what the word "plummeted" means?

Quote?

Do you know what the word "plummeted" means?
He was the highest rated talk show host for years until they changed the format.. the show fell because of Democrats like all things lol

He was the highest rated talk show host for years until they changed the format.. the show fell because of Democrats like all things lol

Radio does not care what you did for years, all that matters is the current ratings.

Was it only the Dems that quit listening to dude?

Radio does not care what you did for years, all that matters is the current ratings.

Was it only the Dems that quit listening to dude?
Number one rated talk show host for 20 years until democrats destroyed the format.. like most things that go down it’s because of Democrats.

Forum List

Back