Leftwingers get Gerry Callahan kicked off the radio after 20 years.

He was the highest rated talk show host for years until they changed the format.. the show fell because of Democrats like all things lol

Radio does not care what you did for years, all that matters is the current ratings.

Was it only the Dems that quit listening to dude?
Number one rated talk show host for 20 years until democrats destroyed the format.. like most things that go down it’s because of Democrats.

He was the highest rated talk show host for years until they changed the format.. the show fell because of Democrats like all things lol

Radio does not care what you did for years, all that matters is the current ratings.

Number one rated talk show host for 20 years until democrats destroyed the format.. like most things that go down it’s because of Democrats.

I don’t speak for anyone , just the cause

you speak for you, and nothing else

. you blame the Dems and cannot give even one iota of evidence it was the Dems.

you speak for you, and nothing else

. you blame the Dems and cannot give even one iota of evidence it was the Dems.
I did the two people stated in the article are democrats

Forum List

Back