🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lefty Remedial Education 103; What a Freaking Assault Weapon Actually Is

The bulk of the US military is equipped with the M16A2.
This weapon does not have a fully automatic function. Apparently by the current definition, it's not an assault rifle. It is used in combat operations and is designed to kill our enemies but is unless as an assault weapon.
The only significant difference between this weapon and it's civilian variants is that it can fire a three round burst which is really only useful for supressive fire.

There are some people that know and some that do not, trying to pigeonhole them show ignorance beyond the pale..
Obviously some LW anti-gunners know the difference, but most do not as this forum has proved on several threads....or they're just fucking liars. :)

FYI:
Military Veterans of All Ages Tend to Be More Republican
e4cizu5dik2f7tehmug5gw.gif

Less Than Half Of The Military Identifies As Republican
Screen-Shot-2013-03-28-at-5.17.50-PM.png

Iraq and Afghan vets are conservative. But, they’re not all Republicans.
The current generation of military service members is more conservative than the public at large, for sure. But they are not much more Republican -- with nearly half identifying as political independents, according to a new poll of military service members from the Washington Post and Kaiser Family Foundation.
imrs.php

Recent veterans are more Republican than older ones. Why?
Whatever the reason, we see that in the past two elections younger veterans are more Republican and more conservative. Political and civil-military analysts will want to keep an eye on this trend.

Whats really funny is that all you gun nutters that went out and bought AR15s with the thought that you would stand against our government or repeal foreign invaders, you all bought pretend assault rifles. Lots of good they will do ya against the "real thing".

But you don't like your favorite rifle to be called an "assault rifle".
Let's call it something else. Like; the number one preferred rifle for shooting unsuspecting people rifle.

You like that title better?

Na... It is called the the Kiddie Killer...

Is the AR 15 a good deer gun?
Is an AR 15 a good gun for home defense?
How effective is an AR 15 at very close range? As good as a baseball bat?
Why has the AR 15 been one of the favorite guns of those who choose to commit mass murder?
Why bother to call the AR 15 an assault rifle? All guns can be used for defense, and to assault, wound and kill.

It seems to me that a hand gun and a shot gun are effective tools for home defense, of course in my opinion, a dog is the best early warning system, and the sound of a barking of a dog is likely all the protection one may need to obviate the need to use a gun.
A bicycle is a cheap and green means of transportation. Why don't we ban all cars to save over 30,000 lives per year, break our dependence on oil, save the environment by reducing green house gasses and create a nation of healthier Americans? Since cars aren't a Constitutional right, it should be easy. Win-Win!
Another example of cutting off your nose to spite your face..

If you are crazy and planning on killing lots of innocent people, when you walk into the gun store are you looking at single shot .22 rifles OR that sexy looking semi auto killing machine the AR 15?

Do you want the rifle where you could get off maybe 10 shots a minute. Or the AR that can shoot 30 rounds in seconds.

You gun nutters with all your vast gun knowledge should be able to get the right answer on this simple question.
I'd be looking for a large, destructive bomb for a confined area..

LMAO. You gun nutters with all your vast knowledge of guns and ammo, and after spending countless hours and days on here, you fuckers are STILL trying to figure out what an assault rifle IS.

Fucking amazing.

The AR15 is still the number one choice of weapons with which to "assault" school rooms, movie theaters and night clubs.

Hope that helps you idiots.
Flakey PROGRESSIVES happen to choose ar15s in most of the mass shootings lately, an ar15 is just a sporting rifle.
Too bad lemmings like yourself don't understand to matter. Lol

an ar15 is just a sporting rifle.

I guess if killing people with maximum efficiency is a sport.
The only difference between the military and civilian variant is the burst function.

Where is Jim? He was gonna tell all what an assault rifle IS.
And what new name for the AR 15 should be adopted.

So far we have for names; Kiddie Killer and the number1 preferred rifle for shooting unsuspecting people.

Kiddie Killer has more panache don't ya think Jim?

Why has the AR 15 been one of the favorite guns of those who choose to commit mass murder?
Why bother to call the AR 15 an assault rifle? All guns can be used for defense, and to assault, wound and kill.

It seems to me that a hand gun and a shotgun are effective tools for home defense, of course in my opinion, a dog is the best early warning system, and the sound of a barking of a dog is likely all the protection one may need to obviate the need to use a gun.

I've always wondered where all of these nutters live that they are so fearful in their own homes. I believe they're fearful wherever they go. It must be awful to live in such fear.
It's truly a mental disorder. Probably the very people who shouldn't have guns.

It seems to me that a hand gun and a shot gun are effective tools for home defense, of course in my opinion, a dog is the best early warning system, and the sound of a barking of a dog is likely all the protection one may need to obviate the need to use a gun.
A bicycle is a cheap and green means of transportation. Why don't we ban all cars to save over 30,000 lives per year, break our dependence on oil, save the environment by reducing green house gasses and create a nation of healthier Americans? Since cars aren't a Constitutional right, it should be easy. Win-Win!

Sarcasm can be an effective rhetorical tool, but like most tools, it can be misused.

Semantics again. Try answering his point instead of more bullshit.
Sweetie, the entire fucking concept of "assault weapon" is semantics. It's a fabricated term that means "scary-looking gun" and nothing else. The only reason to use this fabricated term is to drum up emotional rhetoric among the anti-gun mob such as this anti-gun diatribe from 1988

VPC - The Violence Policy Center - Assault Weapons and Accessories in America
Assault firearms are semi-automatic (firing one bullet per trigger pull) and fully automatic (the weapon will keep on firing as long as the trigger is depressed) anti-personnel rifles, shotguns, and handguns that are designed primarily for military and law enforcement use. With muzzle velocities that are often greater than standard long guns and high-capacity ammunition magazines, assault weapons are built to kill large numbers of human beings quickly and efficiently. In tests at their firing range, San Jose, California police found that a fully automatic UZI could fire its 30-round magazine in slightly less than two seconds. A semi-automatic version of the weapon required only five seconds for the magazine to be emptied.[1] Most assault weapons have no legitimate hunting or sporting use. Assault rifles and shotguns often have pistol grips and folding stocks and are typically lighter and more concealable than standard long guns. Some assault pistols have threaded barrels for the easy attachment of silencers. Many assault weapons are merely semi-automatic versions of military machine guns, making them easier to convert to fully automatic machine guns.

The number of assault weapons in civilian hands—both criminal and law-abiding—is estimated to be in the hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions.[2] No exact figures are available. An unknown number of these weapons have been illegally converted to full-auto. (For an explanation of the different categories and types of firearms, please see Appendix I.
)

Sarcasm can be an effective rhetorical tool, but like most tools, it can be misused.
Just like a gun?

It seems to me that a hand gun and a shotgun are effective tools for home defense, of course in my opinion, a dog is the best early warning system, and the sound of a barking of a dog is likely all the protection one may need to obviate the need to use a gun.

I've always wondered where all of these nutters live that they are so fearful in their own homes. I believe they're fearful wherever they go. It must be awful to live in such fear.
It's truly a mental disorder. Probably the very people who shouldn't have guns.
It's truly amazing how many anti-gunners don't realize that there are guns around them most of the time that never go into attack mode. They appear to dread roaming gangs of feral guns.

Forum List

Back