🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lefty Remedial Education 103; What a Freaking Assault Weapon Actually Is

Yes and the more times you can pull that trigger without being slowed by a reload the more you can kill. 49 dead and over 50 injured.
maxresdefault.jpg

...A gay Muslim killed and injured all those people.

With a very dangerous, legally bought weapon for mass killing.
A bomb would have been just as bad... Probably worse

And illegal to make. So he might have been caught before killing people. Or he might have accidently blown himself up. You just love making it easy for him though.

Do you realize that bombs having the ability to kill far more than the things you want to restrict can be made using things the average person has underneath his/her kitchen sink?
The average person doesn't know how to make bombs. They would use the Internet and potentially be noticed by the FBI.

Since ShitforBrains is a Liberal, it applies to him and was directed only toward him.

I am an independant. I own guns, but am not such a selfish and scared turd that I demand hi cap mags I'll never need while killers use them to slaughter people.

You speak like the Liberals on this issue.

So, you think you know why people want such things. You're a turd for thinking that you do.

Where are your examples of them being needed for defense?

Examples don't need to be provided when the question asking for them falls into the category of what someone does/doesn't need isn't any of your business.

So you have no examples of anyone needing one for defense. So you have no reason to believe they are needed. Yet mass killers use them to kill so many. Yes you are selfish.

I have no need to provide examples when what you're trying to determine for someone else is none of your business.

You're the one thinking that it's your place to determine what someone else needs. That's selfish. Mind your own fucking business.

What a hero. Many innocent people killed and you are concerned about varmints. Ah the gun nut turds.
Anti-gun nutters as yourself will never realize more laws will never stop criminal behavior, just make it more prevalent…
So gun nuts think legally arming killers with guns for mass killing is a good idea. Orlando says it is a real bad idea.

Seems the idiots that believe like you think more laws will prevent what current laws can't do.
Well Orlando shows the results of what you believe. Great call.

Until Orlando, the deadliest mass shooting was at VA Tech and it was with handguns.
High capacity magazines yes.

I am an independant. I own guns, but am not such a selfish and scared turd that I demand hi cap mags I'll never need while killers use them to slaughter people.

So, you think you know why people want such things. You're a turd for thinking that you do.

Examples don't need to be provided when the question asking for them falls into the category of what someone does/doesn't need isn't any of your business.

So you have no examples of anyone needing one for defense. So you have no reason to believe they are needed. Yet mass killers use them to kill so many. Yes you are selfish.

I have no need to provide examples when what you're trying to determine for someone else is none of your business.

You're the one thinking that it's your place to determine what someone else needs. That's selfish. Mind your own fucking business.
So they do nothing for the side of good, but evil uses them all the time. You fight to well arm killers. What a hero.

High capacity magazines should be banned. Nobody needs a hi cap mag for defense, but mass shooters sure love them.
Varmit hunting...
What a hero. Many innocent people killed and you are concerned about varmints. Ah the gun nut turds.
Anti-gun nutters as yourself will never realize more laws will never stop criminal behavior, just make it more prevalent…
Speed limits failed to eliminate traffic deaths. Should we have speed limits? They are no panacea.

Gun regulations should be viewed with the same logic. While they will not eliminate gun violence, perhaps they can curb it/

So they do nothing for the side of good, but evil uses them all the time. You fight to well arm killers. What a hero.

So you still can't mind your own business. Fuck off.

High capacity magazines should be banned. Nobody needs a hi cap mag for defense, but mass shooters sure love them.
Varmit hunting...
Speed limits failed to eliminate traffic deaths. Should we have speed limits? They are no panacea.

Gun regulations should be viewed with the same logic. While they will not eliminate gun violence, perhaps they can curb it/
No one has right to a vehicle... Firearm ownership is a absolute right.

Varmit hunting...

There is no such thing as an "absolute right".

Varmit hunting...

and my point sails over your head yet again.

Varmit hunting...

It's called the second amendment

Varmit hunting...

More frivolous laws only affect law abiding citizens negatively… Fact

Where's your bazooka?

So you still can't mind your own business. Fuck off.

Says the guy well arming mass killers. You are a turd.

A small pencil was used by an unsub to kill an inmate in our county jail, it was inserted through his eye into his brain. So what you've posted is true, but not in context and hence, a non sequitur. Guns are designed to harm or kill, a pencil is designed to write.

Firearms are designed to propel a projectile down range and hit a target. That is what they are designed for. Whether that target is a piece of paper, a game animal, a steel target or a human being is not the problem of the firearm manufacturer.

More frivolous laws only affect law abiding citizens… Fact
all laws effect everyone, until they are broken. See speeders. They are presumably law abiding citizens until the drive faster than the legal limit. See bank robbers. Until they don the mask and give the teller a note, they too are law abiding citizens.

Do you want to eliminate all laws because they presumably only effect law abiding citizens?

When are you going to make an argument that isn't so patently stupid?

Where's your bazooka?
I do have a class III permit...
Information on Class III Weapons and NFA Weapons | Old Glory Guns & Ammo

More frivolous laws only affect law abiding citizens… Fact
all laws effect everyone, until they are broken. See speeders. They are presumably law abiding citizens until the drive faster than the legal limit. See bank robbers. Until they don the mask and give the teller a note, they too are law abiding citizens.

Do you want to eliminate all laws because they presumably only effect law abiding citizens?

When are you going to make an argument that isn't so patently stupid?
Enforce the current laws I've said all along… More gun laws are frivolous and wrong headed.
No one should be listening to progressives on what laws need to be in place. Fact

Forum List

Back