Legal pot in Colorado claims it's first victim

Woman killed in Observatory Park home said husband ate pot candy - The Denver Post

While on 911the wife said her husband ate some pot laced candy and was hallucinating. Then he shot her.

Nobody drove a car while high since pot was made legal, crashed and killed someone?

This was the first pot-related death?

No. But it might be the first pot-related blatant bullshit cherrypick fallacy since the law went in.

I hear today's fallacies are much stronger than the fallacies "back in the day".... lots of hallucinations... :eusa_whistle:

Woman killed in Observatory Park home said husband ate pot candy - The Denver Post

While on 911the wife said her husband ate some pot laced candy and was hallucinating. Then he shot her.

Nobody drove a car while high since pot was made legal, crashed and killed someone?

No. But it might be the first pot-related blatant bullshit cherrypick fallacy since the law went in.

I hear today's fallacies are much stronger than the fallacies "back in the day".... lots of hallucinations... :eusa_whistle:

Ok - That's funny.

This lady and her kids aren't laughing. Strains of strong pot caused this man's mind to expand too much. More than he could presently handle. It doesn't happen to all people all the time. Just some people some of the time. Especiallyl if very heavy thoughts have been bothering them and they've been trying to push them back. Pot opens that door immediately whether or not you want it to.

Some people experience a sublime flood of happiness, especially if their lives are basically mellow with just a few ups and downs. Not everyone is as fortunate and this guy is a case in point.

Drugs affect people. That's a fact. Pot is a drug because it affects people. The experiment is go eat a big fat pot brownie after someone you know has died or your wife just left you and get back to me..

emotional dodge of the question?
How dishonest.

Link your science.

You know exactly what I'm talking about. Go eat a pot brownie just after someone close to you died or your wife left you. That's where this guy was at.

You prove to me that different people in different states of mind are not affected by this narcotic differently. Your pharmacy sells you stuff too that if you take in a certain state can really mess you up. A drug is a drug. All drugs ultimately come from plants so what's the difference between one plant-based drug and another?

Link to your supporting science .....

...The woman said her husband also might have taken painkillers, according to a search warrant affidavit released Thursday...

The 44-year-old woman spent 13 minutes on the phone with the 911 operator. According to dispatch recordings from Monday night, it took officers more than 15 minutes to arrive at the Observatory Park home.

...Inside the basement of the home, located in the 2100 block of South St. Paul Street, detectives found a receipt from Nutritional Elements, a marijuana store in southeast Denver. The receipt and a review of video surveillance from the store show that Kirk purchased "Karma Kandy Orange Ginger," a candy form of edible marijuana, and "Pre 98 Bubba Kush Pre-Roll," a prerolled joint...

Sounds like the cops felt bad about getting their late but instead of admitting that, they blamed it on reefer. It was a 15 minute response time and now they wan to focus on marijuana.

Last edited:

It certainly isn't the first gun related death is it?

The claim by the OP is nearly as specious as the ones used by Harry Anslinger.

Is there a correlation between ingesting marijuana and psychotically and violently killing your wife and/or family when we take a look at the masses?

If the the answer is an overwhelming and astounding "no", then I suggest you blame this man's actions on some other underlying mental issues unrelated to the marijuana. That would be the logical and rational thing to do.

Last edited:

...The woman said her husband also might have taken painkillers, according to a search warrant affidavit released Thursday...

The 44-year-old woman spent 13 minutes on the phone with the 911 operator. According to dispatch recordings from Monday night, it took officers more than 15 minutes to arrive at the Observatory Park home.

...Inside the basement of the home, located in the 2100 block of South St. Paul Street, detectives found a receipt from Nutritional Elements, a marijuana store in southeast Denver. The receipt and a review of video surveillance from the store show that Kirk purchased "Karma Kandy Orange Ginger," a candy form of edible marijuana, and "Pre 98 Bubba Kush Pre-Roll," a prerolled joint...

Sounds like the cops felt bad about getting their late but instead of admitting that, they blamed it on reefer. It was a 15 minute response time and now they wan to focus on marijuana.

Yup ---- which the article doesn't say he ingested anyway.

Is there a correlation between ingesting marijuana and psychotically and violently killing your wife and/or family when we take a look at the masses?

If the the answer is an overwhelming and astounding "no", then I suggest you blame this man's actions on some other underlying mental issues unrelated to the marijuana. That would be the logical and rational thing to do.

Clearly logic and rationality was not what the OP was going for here. It was more along the lines of ... wait for it...

roots%2Bin%2BHell.jpg

Last edited:

I suggest you as well as the other MORONS in this thread FUCK OFF.

No where in my op did I suggest anything. I posted a link and highlighted what the title of the link said. Nowhere did I offer an opinion.

You jackasses are so damn eager to argue you make shit up as you go.

No where in my op did I suggest anything. I posted a link and highlighted what the title of the link said. Nowhere did I offer an opinion.

The fucking hell you didn't.

Your thread title: Legal pot in Colorado claims it's [sic] first victim

You have NO basis for that conclusion. None. Nor does the article or headline make it. The article doesn't even say the guy even ingested the candy. You're a liar.

Let's face it, you fucked up. You posted bullshit and got called out on it. :eusa_boohoo:

What's more, you negged this:
I think that the lesson to be learned here is that guns don't kill people. Pot kills people.

:clap2:

Indeed. When some nutjob goes berserk on a gun fetish and lays out a dozen innocents, the fetishists come out of the woodwork to defend Almighty Gun -- when there's a gun and cannabis (and who knows what else) --- hey, the pot plant did it!

Having it both ways: priceless.

-- so it's clear who's faulty logic is exposed. Liar.

Last edited:

The hell you didn't.

You have NO basis for that conclusion. None. Nor does the article or headline make it. You're a liar.

Let's face it, you fucked up. You posted bullshit and got called out on it. :eusa_boohoo:

As I stated, morons

Half this damn board blame gun deaths on the guns rather than the shooter. I simply took that to its logical end. You don't get it because you're too fucking dense. Either way it hardly makes me a liar.

You have NO basis for that conclusion. None. Nor does the article or headline make it. You're a liar.

I think that the lesson to be learned here is that guns don't kill people. Pot kills people.

Indeed. When some nutjob goes berserk on a gun fetish and lays out a dozen innocents, the fetishists come out of the woodwork to defend Almighty Gun -- when there's a gun and cannabis (and who knows what else) --- hey, the pot plant did it!

Return negs are NOT post specific. You called me a liar. Every person that called me a liar got negged right back regardless of the content of their post.

So stop whining like a bitch about it & move on.

Dunno, that's another topic. Start a thread & find out.

It's germaine to the topic. If you compare alcohol-related deaths to marijuana-related deaths, you will probably find alcohol comes out way ahead on the death match. Since you are trying to argue that a pot-related death justifies pot being illegal, then one has to apply that exact same "logic" to another drug which is legal and see if that argument holds water.

When we do this, we find your argument doesn't hold a drop.

What fucking argument?

The stupid is strong with you liberals today

Your OP is nonsensical, Grampa, without context. You have given none.

Grampa, by his reasoning, wants to get rid of guns because of accidental deaths.

Return negs are NOT post specific. You called me a liar. Every person that called me a liar got negged right back regardless of the content of their post.

You ARE a liar. You lied about the article, then even lied about lying about it. Ain't no way around that.

And then you neg for getting called on your own bullshit instead of owning it.

That makes you a coward as well.

"Return negs are not post specific"? BULLSHIT. All negs are post specific. So you chose one that embarrassed your logic. Not that you had much choice considering this sorry-ass thread.

Fuck you and your though process. Or should I say, absence thereof. Melt down all you like but there's nowhere to point that finger except in the fucking mirror.
You fucked up; OWN it.

Last edited:

You ARE a liar. You lied about the article, then even lied about lying about it. Ain't no way around that.

And then you neg for getting called on your own bullshit instead of owning it.

That makes you a coward as well.

Where is the lie? You guys have gone out so far on a limb it's unreal.

You called the title a lie. It is a supposition of the story. A conclusion. It CAN NOT BE A LIE. Or everyone would be a liar every time they draw a conclusion and express it.

Stop whining or I'll hit ya again in 48 douchebag

Oh give me a break. Let's run through this shall we?

1.) Grandpa starts a thread entitled "Legal pot in Colorado claims it's first victim". He did not clarify that the title of his OP was not his opinion.
2.) I respond by saying "there's no correlation between ingesting marijuana and going on killing sprees".
3.) Grandpa neg reps me for "wildly" suggesting that the title of his thread - his OP, that he decided to start - was not his opinion in any way.

Man... what a crock of sh%t.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back