Legalized Drugs

You’re practically a teetotaler

Yeah. Really the only time I drink at all is on vacation or if we go out to eat. In my younger days I had a bad problem with alcohol and for about a decade I could not drink at all without fear of falling back into it.

Medical pot is a ruse. No medicinal benefits exist and it’s never passed any FDA examination.
Just another ruse to benefit drug addicts, drug dealers and corrupt politicians.
Disagree. That being said state by state the genie is being let out of the bottle. Let freedom ring.

Disagree. That being said state by state the genie is being let out of the bottle. Let freedom ring.
State by state a dangerous drug is being sold to enrich the government and put people at risk. The new asbestos.
Medical pot is a ruse. No FDA approval and no proven medical benefits. Fact. You can’t disagree. You can acknowledge or deny.

Drug legalization supporters having second thoughts as crime skyrockets. Be careful what you wish for.

I realize that people like Nancy, Reagan, and the dare program were right. They are the cool people. Losers are the ones who sell drugs. The kids, which is what we see in Biden and America smoke shops opening up all over the place destroying the lives of kids.

That’s why it’s Democrats and neocons of the US message board who hate Andrew Tate and people like J Waller …. They hate them for preaching a drug free lifestyle, being healthy getting off of the Internet meeting women in real life.

State by state a dangerous drug is being sold to enrich the government and put people at risk. The new asbestos.
Medical pot is a ruse. No FDA approval and no proven medical benefits. Fact. You can’t disagree. You can acknowledge or deny.

So many Big Government loving Nanny state folks are outing themselves the last few days

Forum List

Back