Legalized Weed Linked to Spike in Car Crashes

So is Opium. Heroin. Cocaine.
Yet chemically altered.
So? Still a plant.
FDA requires proof a drug works and is safe.

Weed fails.

You know weed fails how?
You know weed fails how?

Because there’s no data saying it passed.

So no data makes it a fail? I suggest you research Israeli studies and use.
Yeah, no one in the world wants pot legalized.

Yet chemically altered.
So? Still a plant.

Weed fails.

You know weed fails how?
You know weed fails how?

You must live in the wilderness with your only news as USMB. Many on the right and left and the world wants it legalized. But stay out in those woods.

So? Still a plant.

Weed fails.

You know weed fails how?
You know weed fails how?

You must live in the wilderness with your only news as USMB. Many on the right and left and the world wants it legalized. But stay out in those woods.
You’re the one saying nobody has ever tested pot to try to make it legal, learn to understand sarcasm.

You know weed fails how?
You know weed fails how?

You’re the one saying nobody has ever tested pot to try to make it legal, learn to understand sarcasm.
It is against the law to do research in the US with Marijuana now why would the govt. make a law like that, then turn around a get Israel to do their research on MJ for the US to patent cannabinol...Yeah there is nothing to see here folks.

You know weed fails how?
You know weed fails how?

I have never said that Jesus Christ if I didn't know better from your posts I'd say you're high on something.

It is against the law to do research in the US with Marijuana now why would the govt. make a law like that, then turn around a get Israel to do their research on MJ for the US to patent cannabinol...Yeah there is nothing to see here folks.

There is some research being done at Harvard and a few others from private donations. The feds won't research it as of now.

I have never said that Jesus Christ if I didn't know better from your posts I'd say you're high on something.
You’re off on a rant.

OK, show is the FDA testing of pot.

Dumbass lie. Pot can be researched.

There is some research being done at Harvard and a few others from private donations. The feds won't research it as of now.
Eventhough hemp is not illegal for some reason I have to have a license to grow industrial hemp, yet the state of Missouri only allows two licenses for the entire state, talk about a fix..

Yes, but the number of people walking around and driving around while loaded on grass has increased exponentially in areas where it is now legal.
Nah, you trippin' brah.

It has drastically increased here. I've heard it from cops. I don't understand people like you, what when confronted with a wall of evidence, simply say "you trippin brah". You can't even talk right, and yet think you can argue against the evidence? Good luck with that.

So how do the cops really know? Drug test? You can flunk a marijuana drug test for weeks after smoking or ingesting it.

that's the point. This is exactly why drugs like this were just made illegal to begin with.

Because there is no way for a cop to know. So are we just going to keep letting druggies crash and run people over?

What is your solution? Or do you not care? As long as you can get high, the rest of society can go to hell?

I don't have a solution. You are absolutely right. There is no way to separate an impaired person from someone who smoked last week. Both are going to show THC in their system.

You tell me what the solution is.

You’re off on a rant.

You don't read all the posts, do you?

Well this pothead has to go to work, might get on at work.

Not by the feds..now use that Christian grace some more I love when the Devil comes out yer mouth.

You’re off on a rant.

You don't read all the posts, do you?

Well this pothead has to go to work, might get on at work.
You can’t link to any such research, hows I know?

Not by the feds..now use that Christian grace some more I love when the Devil comes out yer mouth.
Not the governments job to come up with new drugs.

People have been smoking weed and driving forever.

Yes, but the number of people walking around and driving around while loaded on grass has increased exponentially in areas where it is now legal.
Nah, you trippin' brah.

It has drastically increased here. I've heard it from cops. I don't understand people like you, what when confronted with a wall of evidence, simply say "you trippin brah". You can't even talk right, and yet think you can argue against the evidence? Good luck with that.

So how do the cops really know? Drug test? You can flunk a marijuana drug test for weeks after smoking or ingesting it.

that's the point. This is exactly why drugs like this were just made illegal to begin with.

Because there is no way for a cop to know. So are we just going to keep letting druggies crash and run people over?

What is your solution? Or do you not care? As long as you can get high, the rest of society can go to hell?

I don't have a solution. You are absolutely right. There is no way to separate an impaired person from someone who smoked last week. Both are going to show THC in their system.

Yes there is by testing the levels of THC you can set a limit for it and test to see if they are over or under with a mouth swab test.

Not the governments job to come up with new drugs.
Well it certainly has not stopped the US from investing at least 50% of a $499 billion dollar R & D in the US.
Data check: U.S. government share of basic research funding falls below 50%

Nah, you trippin' brah.

Yes there is by testing the levels of THC you can set a limit for it and test to see if they are over or under with a mouth swab test.

Interesting. So now we'll have to deploy police with mouth swabs.

Looks expensive, and the ones I saw only had a yes/no outcome. But hey, who cares. It's just the poor tax payers that will foot the bill for $250 mouth swab kits. Rich get richer, poor get poorer... but at least they are high.

More stupid people cause car crashes than people on weed. They don't need a breathalizer, they need an IQ test.

Nah, you trippin' brah.

Interesting. So now we'll have to deploy police with mouth swabs.

Looks expensive, and the ones I saw only had a yes/no outcome. But hey, who cares. It's just the poor tax payers that will foot the bill for $250 mouth swab kits. Rich get richer, poor get poorer... but at least they are high.
What would you prefer, that innocent people go to jail?

Forum List

Back